Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sophiexx

I'm making it a habit, late night with Avis Locket 😆 😆 (forget Jonathon Ross it's clever of me if you know him 😉 ) although your not missing much really, his just a comedian here in the UK 😆 😆

Ok now the epilogue, words fall short to explain what I'm feeling. It's the perfect ending to the perfect story 👏 👏 👏

Dev and naina have been very busy, 3 kids with forth on its way 😲
Sweet everyone has kids and gets expecting her second which is a girl, awe
Btw did you or maan 😉 call her Sur or have I got it wrong, just that I've never come across that name but it sounds sweet

Honeymooning Europe, cool very nice. Victoria station ahaa at last done where I've been although Blackfiers is my fave simply due to memories. I liked the addition of Geet and the girl wagon (laxmi and co) was funny yet nice of you and beautifully incorporated 👏

Sachin is so cute Gith, awe like his father Giit, your too good for me Geet was Giit in this story as maan would say it 😆

I love the ending, everyone had a part although I think I didn't see poonam and Chandon at the 75th party or did I miss it

And your special mention message was too good and very apt, same here I only read about maaneet so it's great to know your just a maaneet lover like me

Thank you for an awesome story with fascinating characters and a gripping plot, locker is so special for me since it forced me to come out of my silence to become an active reader and then a writer

So thank you Avi, your a great individual and an wonderful writer, keep writing becomes it makes life a little happier for me 👏 👏

Thank you😃
SGAYATRI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to read this ff can i get a password
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Chapter 79

Poor Kabir!! He saw the video of attack on his mother... Something that no son could bear!!
All throughout his life, be it the immature boy in Kabir or the independent man, he has been resolute in his devotion to his mother. He has seen her suffer and on the brink of death. He has strived for her betterment.

And now after the emotional upheaval he has been through has pushed back his rationality and love. Also, time and again he has seen the power of his money. And he has now decided to let go of Megha.

But he is underestimating both, the strength of his mother and the love of Megha. Let both the women beat some sense into his head.

The girls discussed their childhood. Geet has had a lonely one. Megha had some happy moments with Khuranas but at the day end, she was alone. And Tara had everything on the surface yet nothing.

Geet feeling restless to sleep. Ab toh aadat ho gayi hai saiyaaji ki!!

Maan toh puri taiyaari mei baitha hai. He so knew it. Like a moth to a flame, she would come.

And cutie kaun hai??
Chapter 80
Gosh!! It was beautiful... His love amazes me, baffles me!!
Thudilicious!! He weaves magic and spells love. She glows in his happiness. This day has been one of the most special ones amongst the precious ones they would share ahead.

His words are her undoing. He makes love to her with his words. He is the passionate crazy lover but he respects her wishes. He assures her, hands her the reigns of their relationship.

Geet tells him about the first time she felt for him. Maan ka favorite baby in the world got him her attention. She thought it was not possible for them to be together but the fates were smiling on them throughout.

And the way she confessed her admiration was enchanting. His soulful eyes that always searched her, his heart that brims with love for her, his shoulders that are her refuge, his smile that reflects his genuine feelings, his shayaari that makes her toes curl... Geet bhi pyqar mei shaayar ban gayi!!

Nakul ke laddoo... ROFL... 🤣

And I love it when he calls himself her besharam!!
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pearl.white

Chapter 80
Gosh!! It was beautiful... His love amazes me, baffles me!!
Thudilicious!! He weaves magic and spells love. She glows in his happiness. This day has been one of the most special ones amongst the precious ones they would share ahead.

His words are her undoing. He makes love to her with his words. He is the passionate crazy lover but he respects her wishes. He assures her, hands her the reigns of their relationship.

Geet tells him about the first time she felt for him. Maan ka favorite baby in the world got him her attention. She thought it was not possible for them to be together but the fates were smiling on them throughout.

And the way she confessed her admiration was enchanting. His soulful eyes that always searched her, his heart that brims with love for her, his shoulders that are her refuge, his smile that reflects his genuine feelings, his shayaari that makes her toes curl... Geet bhi pyqar mei shaayar ban gayi!!

Nakul ke laddoo... ROFL... 🤣

And I love it when he calls himself her besharam!!

Thank u..
Mucho hugs!
Comments like yours inspire me to write more 😃   
You have no idea how wide my smile is right now 🤗
Chapter 81

Magical!!!
The soundtrack was wonderfully selected... AR Rahmaan's best... Still humming the song!!

And what do I say about the update! Here I am sitting with my friends getting bored watching 'Shandaar' with a smile over my face while typing and they are teasing me about a secret bf!!

Woh iss tarah se kareeb aa rahe hai ki waqt bhi tham jaaye! The feelings the characters are going through are topsyturvy with emotions. Her pleasure is all he desires. She is discovering a myraid of emotions and he is bbeguiled by her innocent beauty...

What more do I write! Adding something would disturb the tandem of the update!!

Lovely update!!

👏 😃 Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago
Chapter 82
The dawn arrives and the two lovers are still in their bubble. Doesn't Geet simply enjoys her lone time with a sleeping Maan, adoring him!! And she slips away!!

Yeh Pinky bhi naa!! Her indignation at Adi's kiss brought back Geet's inhibitions!! Bechara Adi, pata nahi kitni himmat juta ke aaya hoga woh kiss ke liye! And Geet, she seriously cannot help it, after all the rules and bindings that have been so resolutely followed, cannot be done away in a day!

And still I felt bad for Munda. He was so hurt with her ignorance.

Hayye!! Shirtless Munda trying to burn off his irritation and hurt with swimming.
Awiee!! He is cho cute that even the fishes seem to be calling his name in her voice.

She was distressed for his hurt and paniced seeing him in deep waters and jumped to save him. Isko swimming bhi nahi aati but pyaar aur parwaah ke karan she simply jumped. A complete Maan Deewani.

Maan is amazed as well as amused with her love. Oh! That mesmerising laughter... Geet toh gayi... shirtless hottie with heart stealing smile= Geet's heart launches into a rocket!!

Glad that they cleared out matters. Oye Hoye! She agreed for the Manali trip.. Is it a pre marriage honeymoon !!

Chapter 83
Maan is worried about tellinh the truth to Megha!

Aur kahi do bhatakte musafir sapno ka ghar bun rahe hai. Poonam is filled wolith a new zeal to live. This was the Poonam , Chandan fell for. She is fluttering around the house, asserting her wifely rights albeit unknowingly and has now turned the empty house into a home . A mother's heart filled with joy with the return of her lost child. A glimpse into the beautiful life Poonam and Chandan would have led , had it not been for the evil forces. Sigh!

And Chandan... I seriously have no words for him. He is enjoying at the sidelines , filled with elation at the sight of a lively Poonam. His parched heart has found solace. All those unfulfiled dreams are again rising in him. And he does not even want her love . He is brimming with content at her happiness, which is all he has ever desired. His happiness is in her.

Before this point, I would have been satisfied even if Poonam-Chandan separated ways. Because as much as Chandan suffered, this relationship has given the two nothing and from Poonam's perspective, this had been the guy that had shreded her dignity. Nothing can remove that. And Chandan deserved peace.

But this man, amazes me with his love. His love has always been enoufmgh to sustain their relationship, still is! All he wants is her presence. He is determined to make his little family happy. Gosh! He so deserves a second chance at love with Poonam.
Chapter 84
Maan tells Megha about the Thakurs. Megha is rightfully indignant. The lonely nights she must have wished for her parents as a tiny little orphan, who must have believed in fairytales, wishing fervently with God to give her a set of her own. She has been really lucky, to have found a family of her own and now she has built a tightly closed circle.
Her bond with the Kguranas is amazing.

Awiee!! Chandan is such a cutiie, trying to reassure Poonam.

But as Maan revealed her the Thakur's sad tale, she was filled with sorrow and found her heart opening. And she had a loving embrace with her mother. Both the women broke down in the embrace. Aur Chandan aaj bhi khada tha intezaar mei. But Megha quickly drew her father into a tight hug.

Kabir and Maithima were all distressed. Maithima was determined to let nothing hamper Kabir- Megha's world while Kabir was equally determined to let nothing hamper his mother's happiness. Fighting for each other's sake.

Good that Geet cleared up things.

Even Tara - Dev met Megha as family. Thakurs are finally complete. Dev still remains JK and Megha got a promotolion with MMS. 😆
Some lovely family moments followed with Poonam feedinng her daughters. Megha had the love of three mothers.

But kisi ne toh kabhi maa hi nahi mili. Poor Geet!! She is missing her mither. And I love this aspect of Maaneet's relationship where she can fully expresses her sorrow infront of him. He is rendered helpless. Woh bhi kya kare. But jo bhi gam ho, woh baat lega uske saath.
Chapter 85
Geet is now officially infected with Maan Mania! Everything is filled with Maan... Maan thud; Maan time...

She adores his sculpted body and he gets his Mishty.

Mishty is the secret of his energy!! 😆 😆

Chandan is pondering over his relationship with Poonam. His hope is trying to peep out from his tightly enclosed shell.

Megha is acting as a cupid between the duo. She will be the blessinng.

Heck! Brij the biggest grahan is back with evil plans. Now he has kidnapped the Thakur girls. Tough times ahead for all. Where is Dev by the way?

Oh! Geet saw him and is following them. Hope she has informed Maan. Given the creepy obsession Brij has on Geet, dont know if it is a good or bad thing.

And you had to stop!! Gosh, the anticipation for the climax is really sky rocketting!! What will happen now