Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 102

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Sujal's also got a happy ending, this should be a movie like those big family films with loads of songs, dance and fun 😳😳

Why don't you approach a director, you never know Ani might be the next big thing in Bollywood πŸ˜‰

I would have loved to see these characters you've explained so well Sujal and the new girl that is. Since everyone else has a face, thanks to you. Wait you did, sorry typing comments and reading at the same time. So I can hurry the process, mujhe ending parna hai 😭😭😭 jaldi πŸ˜‰

Meghna's bit was emotional, her saying goodbye. She sounds like such a good child and then the mother (the carer) remembering her but I suppose duty calls since she got another child now to look after, maybe someone who would help her get over the loss of Meghna. Although I'm sure Meghna would visit frequently.

I loved Geet's persuasion, 'anything for his sweetu' awww. Did I tell you, I love these Khuranna brothers. 😳😳

I'm more in RnB, pop and rap. Rock also. I know hard to imagine, soft hearted hardcore Romcom fan and Rock don't go together but kya kare. However I did try to listen to the song, the lyrics were apt, perfect for Naintara and Dev.

The poem was very sweet, very good indeed. the whole part was sweet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
OK  are they going to get a happy ending because I was getting confused, Sujal and Kashish. But Suraj is a weird man, I know his scarred but little rude, then again Maan was too in the actual show at the start.

Ok I didn't know haldi ceremony was done to make the bride more beautiful, learnt something new. Maan ka 2 minutes kabhi katam he nahi hogi

So the wedding is next, cant wait. Inta sara wedding, first Maaneet, Dev-Tara, Meghna and her beau and now Pinky and Adi. YAY

you wont junking about it being the wedding season, speaking of which I have a bunch to go to since its summer and the holidays here, so pretty much the season has shifted form your story to reality πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Of marriage that is

will be waiting for the next chapters
Sitoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i  wanna read this...
please give me pw of part 96, 97 ,98, 99, 100 and epilogue .
please
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sitoo

i wanna read this...
please give me pw of part 96, 97 ,98, 99, 100 and epilogue .
please

my older stories are not available at this time
Twenty1st thumbnail
part 98 (1) - i love the thakur faily scenes, its all gushy and lovely, awww. i'm so happy they have found happiness after all that misery. Chandan's a good father

'Family hug time' do i need to tell you Meghna is so cute

Suraj? I'm confused about this character, yes his been through his share but does he like his girl (sorry forgot her name) or not

Adi's uncle is doing a great jon bring them together

aww darji and geet's bits were so touching, at one point I'm like no don't get married but the next I'm like don't be stupid, Maan pagal hojai ga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

finally Nakul did a job worth praises even if its at the end of the story 🀣
Twenty1st thumbnail
Part 98 (2) - boy am i glad you've streched this story πŸ˜ƒ

finally a happy part for Sujal and his girl

Kabir😲 never expected him to be a cry baby πŸ˜† then again his in love, I'm glad his mum made him understand about Meghna and he understoof form her point of view. how cute

but you do know the cutest and bestest couple is MAANEET right, i love them, and then close would be Dev-Naina

you reminded me of the marriage sequence minus brij that is 😑 but aww, truly gushing worthy😳😳😳😳

Nakul got praised, OH YES you don't even realise how long i was wanting for this, reading locket is well worth now, finally nakul got appreciated 🀣 but no I'm happy for him

but happier for the marriage πŸ˜‰

Twenty1st thumbnail
part 98 (3)- awkward β˜ΊοΈ poor mother, Poonam

haiyye i'm falling more for this couple, not fair its finisging soon 😭😭😭
aww he bows his head in front of her, like it should be πŸ˜ƒ

Pinky 🀣 contact lenses 🀣 Adi 🀣 too good

and finally they are man and wife, i like your take on their marriage, very cute and adorable

not much to say apart form

I LOVED IT

thank you
Twenty1st thumbnail
part 98 (4) - if im truly honest i haven't really connected with Sujal much maybe because he came much later or his story did anyway but very happy for his happy ending.

BUT lets focus here ----  Maaneet married now 

Adi and Pinky are classic and food aur Pinky can they live without each other, maybe the food can but Pinky can't 🀣 but they were cute

Dev awww ' out faith won' I'm so happy for Tara and Dev

lets get this party on, they will have an reception wont they πŸ˜‰

Teji and Pari, mmm nice couple

everyone's happy including Sasha, awww

thank you for a wonderful part, waiting for the next now πŸ˜‰

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sophiexx

part 98 (4) - if im truly honest i haven't really connected with Sujal much maybe because he came much later or his story did anyway but very happy for his happy ending.

BUT lets focus here ---- Maaneet married now

Adi and Pinky are classic and food aur Pinky can they live without each other, maybe the food can but Pinky can't 🀣 but they were cute

Dev awww ' out faith won' I'm so happy for Tara and Dev

lets get this party on, they will have an reception wont they πŸ˜‰

Teji and Pari, mmm nice couple

everyone's happy including Sasha, awww

thank you for a wonderful part, waiting for the next now πŸ˜‰

Thank u πŸ˜ƒ

Sophie the last reader of Locket 😭   I miss the readers too
libros thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How do the old readers re-read the locketπŸ˜• or is it not available for re-reading also... the passwords I have are from the first time you posted the story... they wont work na...? I'm assuming here since you re-posted the whole thing on blog... because the first time is was 50-50 na (IF & Blog)... 
Do let me know if its possible... just felt like reading it againπŸ˜ƒ