Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER 61 

The dance ... , Geet realises .. that she has lost herself completely to him .. 
will always be Maan ki Geet 

Uff Maan had to ruin the moment πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ..
Geet finds Maan s neck bear  
Geet leaves .. leaving  behind a shocked and gulity Maan 

Thnaks to Sona Maam .. one MU is cleared atleast ...
Finally .a determined Maan - I love the sound of that πŸ˜ƒ  ,,, go get u r girl 

Arey yaar,,, ye Adi bhi ...  I cant take anymore misunderstandings πŸ˜• Poor Pinky 

Lol ... Brij beaten upto death πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love Darji s care for His Guddi ...  he understands that  Geet s masking her pain to make him happy
Sigh ,... one more misunderstanding ... aur kitne tadpaogi    .  if Geet was heart broken before , she s shattered now πŸ˜­

So Finally Dev did Make Maan confess ...  n cleared his MU as well 

The precap luks interesting πŸ˜Š

ReelyROSExx thumbnail

CHAPTER 62 

Maan drawing out things for Dadi and Dev πŸ˜†
Naintara worried for Maan s acceptance  ,,, Maan welcomes her to the family 

Kabir comes to take Maan s consent for his Marriage with Megha 

Finally an end to all the misuderstanding and confusions 

waiting for Maneet meeting
Maan on his way to meet his lady love ..  through currents and rains   
thnsk for the Pm n update πŸ˜Š

ReelyROSExx thumbnail

CHAPTER 63  I

Geet try to not weaken with his confession ... she s soo hurt with him doubting her love 
and decides to not give in 

Lol ... Maan babu is shocked seeing Geet s sherni version πŸ˜†
 ab adjust with toast and coffee ... serves you right ... πŸ˜†

Dadi and Darji enjoying at their expense πŸ˜‰ 
So Maan did Get his way with her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Emraan Hashimi s aatma πŸ˜†

Waitng for Geet s Karate moves πŸ˜›
ReelyROSExx thumbnail

CHAPTER 63 II

Geet definitely not liking the idea of Miss- skimpy-dress cooking for Maan

Lol ,... Maan s plans rudely interrupted by Geet s BF aka Teji πŸ˜†

Glad that the marriage Misunderstanding is sorted out 
Maan guilty for not understanding Geet  n being selfish

Adore Teji s and Geet friendship ...

the Mussoorie picture πŸ˜›

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a very beautiful end to a very beautiful story

sooo passionate and romantic

dev tara cricket team and maaneet small little family
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry that i'm commenting this late as i was dealing with some personal issue which had block my mind completely.

Part-79
Kabir was shattered to know that brij who is turned out to be megha's uncle had try to force himself on his mother. Now he don't want to keep any relation with megha for his mother sake & decide to push megha away from him.
Geet-Megha-naintara together where geet trying to bridge gap b/w megha & her family.
Poor geet, maan se bachna mushqil hi nhi namumkin hai!πŸ˜†

Part-80
Their romance always make me forget the world around me.
Both were alone & were knowing each-other likes-dislikes etc.

Part-81
☺️
Geet & maan ka hot-2 romance...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Part---- 98(1)
Lovey update

Darji and geet's conversation was very emotional n heart touching moments and the way portrayed their feelings ohh I have no
Word so beautifully done and it was so emotional and geet's questions, to darji n darji's answers were
amazing ... Every girl has this question and every parent feels the same way...the song to emotional...

Finally all is well in thakur family n they are enjoying being a family in every sense good to seeing them happy I love duo chandan n NT's moments so much n cherry on the cake chandan n poonam bond they behave like a habby wife hushh ...

Coming to sujal kashish scene
sujal is confused between his heart and mind and other hand kashish finally had enough of sujal's behavior and showed him her
Sharni mode now that she knows that he too had feelings, its time to face it...
kashish sujal bickering that's to cute ...
Aww soo the journey comes to an heartbreaking end for Mani..shaaa ...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Part---- 98(2)
Beautiful update
Finally sujal realise his feeling and won over his mind and accepted his love for kashish ...then after knowing pinky n Chennai express family's all efforts to make sujal kashish together finally he feel loved by all freed him from the feelings of being inadequate and he could embrace kashish's true love freely and its time sujal got over his past to have a good future n I thought he will say ILove You Kashish but he directly kissed her what was that kaha toh muhh seye ek sabbed nahi phoot raha tha aur ab ROFL ROFL...
their moments are so beautiful then the sister brother huge lovely ...
Hush lo ge lo ek aur prem kahani ko uske manzeel mil gayee all credits goes to Avi's magic Ji I'm loveing it Ji...

Kabir feels all left by megha coz all the the she was around him n he is use to it n now he is missing her but maithili made him
Understand in a right way and megha POV n his responsibility's to ...

Now all set Brides and Grooms are ready for marriage ...
Bride all ready n Groom are starting with the baarat ...awws both maaneet looking out of the world n maaneet's chance marroying in phone heyee dreamy geet looks mesmerizing then geet's jaanuable maan jaan was looking handsome as always ...
You reminds me GHSP's maaneet dream wedding ...
Both khurana's brother really very smart yaar when they come to know about the alarm clock
plan and they backfired their plan on Bua Lol...

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
send me next part link ...waiting
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Part---98(3)
Awesome update
Most awaited Maaneet wedding done in a dreamy way in a Avi's style I just love it...
Finally they are married... I loved that gesture of Maan taking Geet's hand to his head in the GHSP too that's was one of the most divine moments I had ever seen undoubtedly GHSP Wedding seq was one of the best Television wedding seq we can ever see ...
and the most mesmerizing thing was geet's mangalsutra with maans locket aww even he removed his pic n put their pic in it that is so significant to Maaneet heyeee this JMJ enki bass harr adda pe pyaar as jaata h only he can do it something like that...
They are now officially Mr n Mrs Khurana the seek the blessings of the elders...

kabir finally caught his megha alone just for him but poonam came in wrong time sees n is shocked she leaves and stops Chandhan from going there n she reveals they are kissing he teases her then he shares his feelings with her n omg she takes the initiate n kisses his cheek my head is spinning   JAI HO AVI JI KI AAPKE MAAYYA AAP SE NAHI KOI BACH PAYA LAMO LAMO
Pinky actually try to seduce adi thudd ye kayse hogaya that's so funny everyone's love on peak...
Bharat came and all kC employees seeing new side of MSK n Dadimaa dancing n Maan whistling n msk was dancing in
his baraat indeed worth watching ...maaneet got married with all rituals , everybody having so much
fun and masti just amazing...
So the girls got the shoes, the rituals are done so now is the time for negotiations...
Dev fulfilled his promise to kittu masi...