Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
CHAPTER 57 & 58

So Tara meets Poonam and Chandhan. Poonam is amazed at the closeness she shares with her chandhan papa .

Their baby s aliveπŸ˜ƒ..finally the family is getting back thehappiness which they deserve ... hope everything is solved soon 

Luks likes Megha is their baby. . So Tara s step sisterπŸ˜ƒ

Our sherni missing her old maan .. who used to take her on bike , who used to stare at her .. turning her tomato red .. who used to be naughty. 

Maan getting carried away ... but holds himself back thinking abt Dev . 
Lol .. Teji .. πŸ˜† . Kya introduction diya Geet ne πŸ˜†

Megha - Kabir scenes were so cute .. so finally he confessed
Maan confused with Dev s interest in Tara .. n trying to avoid Geet as much as possible . 

Thanks for the pm n update

Edited by DAZZLINDD - 8 years ago
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 98 3
Finally I am back for reading.. N thank U avi for sending me updates links.. Thank U so much.. πŸ˜Š
So Finally Maneet's wedding.. N Dev n tara's wedding.. Poonam saw lil romantic moments of Kabir n Megha.. n then Chandan's saying abt his first meeting with Dev.. n n today he doesn't hesitate to express his love for Poonam .. good progress..  Lovely update.. finally all marriage rituals are complete.. 
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Chapter 98 4
Wow... All Maneet's rituals are complete.. n also Mr N Mrs. khurana got some time for themselves amid of rituals.. n surprise for Geet.. they are going to spend their weddinmg night in farmhouse.. .. Dev n tara too wedded legally now.. couples will be starting their marriage life soon..  
Edited by CutieTeju - 8 years ago
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Chapter 99 
Amazing.. final sweet union of Maneet.. they are one now completely one by body N soul... How slowly he made love to her.. made her easy for their new journey.. /n Geet too despite of her fears shed all her fears to be with Maan in that moment.. Amazing part.. 
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Chapter 100
Wohaa.. passionate Maneet.. hayee.. me dead.. n more importatnt Geet's POV abt their moments.. Look like our sweet shy Bamabi has gone n besharam Maan has changed our shy bambi.. πŸ˜† SR followed by passionate moments in rain.. n how easily rain too came nature too blessed their union.. Amazing update.. n Aklarms in Bua's room must have kept her awaken whole night.. achha hua.. hitler ki band baj di.. 
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Epilogue
Amazing part... Avi must say U are an awesome writer.. same Line I have said after locket n teri ummed has completed.. Happy khuran family with their new members.. n day by day their love increases more n more.. Maneet's baby Sachin taking care of his mumma.. fully.. n then Dev's whole army.. poor Tara.. she was complaining.. abt all babies connected to his name only.. but our shaitan dev.. πŸ˜† Dadima's birthday.. n everybody is enjoying.. n week later.. Sur Maneet's angel came in world to complete their family.. Awesome end part.. will love this story always.. 
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 99
wow what a sensual update
maan making her comfortable and then their lovemaking
this update took my breath away was blushing when I read it
par kehte hai na padha bhi na jaaye aur raha bhi na jayee
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chapter 100
lovely update
geet enjoying the first rain in the morning and maan watching her
all beautifully written
loved it
but sad that it's ending
every good thing always comes to an end
ReelyROSExx thumbnail

CHAPTER 59 

Geet  Confused and  Lonely ,  feels  that there s no reason  for her to stay back in Delhi anymore . 
her reminiscing all the moments spend with Maan in college 

Suddenly she feels unsure of everything ...  her hope .. and years of waiting for Maan .. everything seemed Hazy. All her hopes are  getting shattered coz of Maan s indifference 

I cant see Geet like this 😭 

Jaldi MU clear kardo na 

Edited by DAZZLINDD - 8 years ago
ReelyROSExx thumbnail

CHAPTER 60 

Maan catches Dev s Morning chat with Tara ... n feels confused as to why Dev is being so close to somone else 

Maan seeing Geet blinking back her tears ... it affects him to no extent 

Maan went for her Graduation Ceremony πŸ˜ƒ n saw Geet crying there  

WTH ..,,, MAAN REMOVED THE TAVEZ πŸ˜‘😑 

Lol ... Megha s and Dev s childhood fights 

FINALLY .. Dev gets to know πŸ˜› ab aayega Mazaa 
Whoz ... Dev s sherlock .. ? Dadi 

Lol ... Tara in mission ... trying get reaction out of Maan 

BRIJ BACK AGAIN ...😑😑😑
he s such a cheapo .. exploiting and using Chandhan s name for everything 

Both checking out eachother ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰