Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What a perfect epilogue to a lovely story. 
Lives linked and intertwined with each other and the love growing and family spreading.
A lovely read. May all have the same love and happiness but most of all an understanding and supportive partner to help make our wishes come true what ever they may be.
Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 85 - Geet waking up in maans arm is, what can I say I go all fuzzy with love 😳
Him joking about their marriage, awww Geet should have murdered him right there πŸ˜†

But I loved the Thakurs part, aww. Honestly I don't know what to think about the past as in what Chandan did to Poonam even under the influence of drug. But wrong is wrong and I feel guilty for wanting a happy ending for them. Personally I feel heade up for his actions though guilt and that they deserve a bit of happiness

Mischievous Meghna I like it

Thank you n enjoy your time off
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Epilogue
The most amazing epilogue written by my amazing writer ,
ufff I am on cloud nine affter reading it .
maan's son calls his dadda's giit as gith
aww he loves to mimic his dadda's act .,
finally their family is completed .nd and everyone is settled with their babies .
Loved the flashbacks .
nd writer's pov .
ohhh !! It's ended me gonna miss it.Edited by mskfan - 8 years ago
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much my amazing writer for the wonderful story ,

will miss this story soo much .Edited by mskfan - 8 years ago
Twenty1st thumbnail
Part 86- didn't want to mention brij, the man makes me puke but boy I'm I glad Geet to the rescue
Happy you made her a Beauty with brains and now cause of her maan can get there to help naintara and Meghna.

Oh brij thought he was clever but man has he landed himself in trouble and much waited payback

Maaneet following with their group but I also wanted naintara to be there to witness brijs down fall

Geet promising to by maan sides no matter what is great. As scared as she is but never give up attitude is great

Brij admitted his sins to Chandan n then him attacking brij

A job well done πŸ‘

A whole load town folks on the way, yeah it's getting interesting for brij πŸ˜‰
Twenty1st thumbnail
Part 87 - I've been waiting for ages for brij to pay up n kabir, Chandan and maan leading the way was absolutely magnificently amazingly beautiful, ok I know I said I'm s non-violent person I prefer the law than the blood and the gruel but man goes he deserve it. I don't like crime against women or children, and this miserable sod did both so no bad feelings what do ever

Omg thus man is appalling even in this condition his listing over my Geet, my Geet   πŸ˜‘ grr if only j can beat him some some

Glad Maithili pelted him, dog deserves it. Excuse my language but I'm fired up and the best part no one got their hands dirty, it was s group effect and everyone witnessed his death, technically he slipped so no ones to blame πŸ˜‰ the whole together getting rid of evil I like it πŸ‘

Amazing part not disappointed what to ever, Betty than what I wanted

I love this ff

Come on happy days πŸ˜ƒ
rost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 98 -1. The Thakur family scene was really sweet and emotional. Finally Chandan and Poonam are together as a happy family. 
Sujal is trying to act tough with Kashish. But now Kashish also has her ways to get back at him since she realised that even he has feelings for her. Surprisingly, Sujal knows where Kashish lives. That says a lot about his feelings towards her. Finally Sujal realised that Kashish was not Kamya. Not everyone is the same. 
The conversation between Geet and Daarji was really emotional. Was nearly in tears reading that part. Kudos to you. You really know how to bring out the best in each character. 
rost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 98 -2. Sujal overheard Pinky telling Kashish about her plan to bring Sujal and Kashish together. Vm uncle was also helping in uniting them. Sujal's initial anger is justified , but later when he thought rationally, it was the best step he took. Finally , they are also together. 
Love this grumpy Kabir, who wants Megha's undivided attention. Maithili is a very sensible mother, who makes him understand her situation with a beautiful example .
Finally, Maan Geet, Dev Tara are to be married. 

fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The best epilogue. πŸ‘πŸ‘Loved it. All happy in their lives. Loved the way Sachin called her GithπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful story with us.
BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Epilogue 
Awww so sweet Geet Maan , DevTara , Megha Kabir , Sujal Kashish , Pinky Adi all have kids now making KM so lovely . Poor Tara Dev has all kids named after him πŸ˜† As Geet thinks about their times together she sees Maan's image in little Sachin who also calls her "GITH" after Maan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Geet is again expecting . She remembers her and Maan's Europe trip and their honeymoon😳
Their next Sur Maan Singh Khurana is born and Maan takes her in his arms . Lovely storyπŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
Thanks you for re-posting this one ❀️