Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vspl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
epilogue
sachin is so cute
a dream come true for dadima having so many great grand children n celebrating her 75 th birthday
maaneet moments r short n sweet
maan saying to the j geet that mein kiska hoon n geets immediate reply came sirf mera bus yeh humesha yaad rakna too good
loved the update
vspl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hum toh kushi kushi maaneet story pad rehte aap beach mejn hi the end note daldiya kahani toh ab shuru hua hai

im crying like the.time geet show ended
it is a sincere request pls consider writing more on this maaneet in future atleast
thanku
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 99
Maan and Geet are finally Mr and Mrs Maan Khurana
he has the cottage atmosphere just like heaven and he knew his shy
wife would be nervous so he very cleverly diverted her mind and both
became one but Maan's care his love came through very smoothly
while Geet too her concern her love too came through and both now
are claimed by each other 
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 100
Its almost like a dream both married and now that happiness and joyfulness
that just surrounds them .
Geet in the rains while Maan is still asleep but when he awakes and realizes
his wife is in the rains he can't have that as the rains have no permission to touch
her .
the song is just fabulous just beautiful and for me it just brought back memories
of my beautiful mum 
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you thank you thank you for the collected parts

Part 82 was nice
Geet has still not overcome her feelings, but what can she do, maan hai he aise 😳
Maan still acting on impulse, but glad he realised his mistake soon and so did Geet
Who goes swimming in a lake in the middle of the day in his clothes, wait maan does and I like it 😳

Awesome part
Twenty1st thumbnail
83 - shoot maans going back that's not a good sign especially with khotta brij around. I'm scared now 😭

I loved the convo between maan and Geet where he asks whether she will aid him in his responsibilities and as expected she was ever so ready, sweet but effective and beautiful

I liked the part of Poonam and Chandon, finally happiness has reached their doorstep and for their sake, I sure hope they can work it out. This brij has ruined too many lives, witch with a capital b
Twenty1st thumbnail
84- boy I'm I glad Geet sorted out that mess, confusion out the window not that I blame kabir after all he his a son that too of a mother who went through hell and him trying to lessen that pain is understandable but he should jump after knowing full facts gadda

Meghna not wanting to know her parents is also justified since she didn't know anything but I loved the fact that she was quick to accep the reality of her parents

This part was emotional, you should be sued for making me look like a fool on the train πŸ˜†
How's it possible one minute you gave me laughing and the next I'm in tears πŸ‘

Geets feelings had me ripped but glad maan was there and then you mentioned about your mother, girl I'm suffocating here with all these emotions, being more than 130 miles away from my mother hurts. But sorry about yours, bless you both.

Amazing part, I'm still reeling over it emotionally 😭Edited by sophiexx - 8 years ago
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
maaneet had baby boy cute😊
dev had 3 kidsπŸ˜† 
adi drunk and dev
awesome updateπŸ˜ƒ
I loved the total story so much
very scene was written well
thanks for pm
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 98 part 1
The relationship between chandan and poonam has become more comfortable. They have become a real family. 

Sujal ha no other go other than to be good to kashish. Thanks to the chennai express team. But then he is not happy about it. But kashish is more than happy. And the best part is mother has accepted Sujal and is ready to wait for him to ask for Kashish's hand. 

Geet and darji's scene was an emotional one. Geet's doubts were what every girl has at the time of the marriage. And darji so simply explained to her about the doors always open to her and her duties. 
priyanka5020 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 90
lovely update
Maan n Geet spend lovely time together
horse riding was awesome
Maan controls himself because he doesnot want to hurt geet but hurts her with his indifference attitude.
pics are beautiful.