Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 100
Was having mixed feeling while reading this chapter firstly they were so comfortable and on the same page regarding their passion but was feeling sad cause this story is nearing its end, Geet dancing in rain and Maan feeling passionate ..

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 99.. Sensual, romantic update.. All the sequences were so dreamy starting from Maan dropping rose flowers on Geet from the helicopter which reminded me of the film Chandni where Rishi Kapoor did the same for Sridevi.. then the passionate SR.. Mind blowing..Loved it..
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 100. Lovely update..Geet enjoying the first rain in the morning and Maan watching her, all beautifully written..Loved it..but sad that it's ending..Thanks for the PW.
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: honeygrape

Part 99

Even i agree that Naureens shayaris have added an extra something to the updates...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

beautiful part๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But the story is ending again๐Ÿ˜•

Btw why are bidding bye as if you are leaving IF ?? Wont you come here anymore???

not everyone follows all my stories

so just bidding them a proper bye ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm! chap 99-sizzling passionate update! superbly written! fabs songs! awesome pics! Geet nervous! Maan tries 2 make comfortable n ease of fears! Maan diverts her attention! innocent Geet nw worried abt Maan! he is successful! he admires his gorgeous bride! Maan takes things slowly! Maaneet become one!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow! congrats on 100 updates ๐Ÿ‘ so sad it will b ending! terrific update! Geet reflects on her wedding n her Maan! he made everything special! Maan proud of his wife! he takes acre of her every need! he cannot het enuf of her! lovely morning romance in the rain! Maaneet r made 4 each other! Thanks 4 a fabulous FF! really enjoyed reading it again! n can read again n again! will u b posting on Maaneet FB PDG grp? thanks
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

wow! congrats on 100 updates ๐Ÿ‘ so sad it will b ending! terrific update! Geet reflects on her wedding n her Maan! he made everything special! Maan proud of his wife! he takes acre of her every need! he cannot het enuf of her! lovely morning romance in the rain! Maaneet r made 4 each other! Thanks 4 a fabulous FF! really enjoyed reading it again! n can read again n again! will u b posting on Maaneet FB PDG grp? thanks

no I won't
I have forbidden them to use any of my work
Thanks for the compliments
Alpha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chpt 98 part 3
Kabir kisses Megha unknowingly seen by a shy Poonam who has to be direct in order for Chandan to understand why he can't enter the room๐Ÿ˜† Chandan explains the reasoning behind the naming of his company and Poonam is overcome emotionally. He has always loved her.
Finally Geet and Maan are married in front of all and are now officially a wedded couple.  It was a lovely read.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Alpha01 thumbnail
Chpt 98 part 4
Ohh chori chori chupke chupke stealing kisses first time after their wedding๐Ÿ˜‰
Another wonderful part of how each couple thinking of how they came together at this wonderful point in their lives.
Pinky is also unknowingly showing maturity and for the first time has put Adi in front of her needs.
Kashish and Sujal dreaming dreams. 
Dadima understanding the impatience of Maan and quickly winding things up before the couples escape.
What a lovely thing Maan does. This is one man who will move heaven and earth to ensure all of his loves desires and wishes are fulfilled.
Alpha01 thumbnail
Chpt 99
A lovely start to the beginning of their wedded life. As a true partner Maan realising Geets nervousness diverts her mind and then his naughtiness starts but by then Geet is lost in his passion๐Ÿ˜ณ