Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm! Chap 98 (2) - rocking fab update! superbly written. So it was Pinky's plan! Vm n Adi palyed along! she tells Kashish who is upset! Sujal hears! bt the plan worked! Sujal talks 2 Kashish! his past has hurt him! he reveals his feelings! she says she loves him n will always love him till se dies! Adi helps Pinly make the dosas! So sweet! Kabir n Maithli gng 4 the wedding! Geet gets ready! she looks gorgeous! lovely pics! nice messages! Maan sends his pic! Geet lost in her dreams! Dev sees Maan kiss his phone! Ah Nakul flopped bua's plan! update soon!
susm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 98(1):

Tara will be Chandan first child who he loves may say more than Megha. Upto now Tara is the one who hold that thread. Poonam came long way. Their r now complete family. Sujal is not rude but hurt n avoiding to get hurt again but know he want to love n be happy n give a chance again. 
Edited by susm - 8 years ago
susm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 98(2):

So it's pinky plan to bring Adi family for Sujal to accept kashih.sujal heard first angry but when he calm he got to know why they did it. Maithili make Kabir understand Megha. So man n Dev ready to go get n Tara. Man clicked pic n sent to Geet.
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chapter 81
mindblowing part
wowww
its sooo beautiful
I toh loved geet's innocence
me thinking jab maan geet ke saath wo se kuch zyaada karega
haiyee writer ji iss baar sr ke baare main aur maan ke uncontrollable love ke baate main bhi likhna zaroor
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dqno1

Aaj CL
kal Locket

am working today also

Working on Sat??? ðŸ˜• 
Its the worst feeling i used to have when i was working..

TC.. will wait for the update... 
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shruthe

Working on Sat??? ðŸ˜• 
Its the worst feeling i used to have when i was working..

TC.. will wait for the update... 

It's not new to me Shruthe.
I have worked 6 days a week for a long time now

Infact most of the Locket has been written after work and house work etc beginning at 11:30 pm most nights😃

I am certified Maaneet crazy😆
dqno1 thumbnail

CHAPTER 98 part 3

PART 4 WILL BE ADDED ON TUESDAY WITH SAME LINK/PWD
PLEASE CHECK BACK

Thanks for reading
Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone
Shaadi wala update enjoy karo

1 for now

next one will be added on Tuesday😃  so keep the link and password.

Thanks😃
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dqno1

It's not new to me Shruthe.
I have worked 6 days a week for a long time now

Infact most of the Locket has been written after work and house work etc beginning at 11:30 pm most nights😃

I am certified Maaneet crazy😆

6 days?? always??? Mostly over there, its just monday to friday na??
In the 4 years i worked, just 6 months i had 6 days working.. and after that it was 5 days... and once i got used to the 5 days schedule, 6 days working was a nightmare... 
and i wonder how you managed to write TL after that... all i could do post work was eat n sleep like a log..
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 92
Sorry I forgot to comment on these two chapters.. meri sari travel gadbadi mein yeh sab ho gaya.. sorry Avi.. 
Coming to update.. I am so happy for Chandan today.. finally der se hi sahi.. becoz Megha.. this dream became true.. Poonam heard n she got to know Chandan has loved her since long.. then her decision to move forward with Chandan.. n then Chandan's happiness.. he truly deserves it.. he is true lover who never expected anything in return than just love that too after their marriage.. when Jeet was with her.. he was happy with her happiness.. their marriage plan secret wala didn't remain secret.. n all came theere to be part of Chandan n Poonam's marriage even Dadima has came.. wow.. so elder is also ther to give them blessing..