Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endgame thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 98 part 2-looks like vm uncle doing a great job to bring sujal kashish together n all in pinkys plan but sujal took all this positively n finally confessed loved the line mujhe tumhare pyaar se pyaar ho gaya hai happy for them most awaited wedding cant wait amazing update
Endgame thumbnail
loved the parts waiting for next but feeling sad that story is going to end thnx 4 pm
ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 71
That was so sweet. Torn between societal norms, the way she's bought up and what she feels.

This reminded me of my classic ideologies as a child which thought after the protagonists confess to each other should they marry and then kiss.🤣

Every movie/book that didn't follow this norm confused me. 🤣

The river side counting stars reminded me of a beautiful memory from Manali. Of course there wasn't just one but a bunch of us, all friends who sat on the rocks and watched the river. For hours. Sighhh!

I so am going to find a pahaad to live in 😆

Thanks for the sweet update Avi🤗

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Drashtilove

loved the parts waiting for next but feeling sad that story is going to end thnx 4 pm

me too 😃

i am going to miss this forum a lot 😭
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Maggie.

Chapter 71

That was so sweet. Torn between societal norms, the way she's bought up and what she feels.

This reminded me of my classic ideologies as a child which thought after the protagonists confess to each other should they marry and then kiss.🤣

Every movie/book that didn't follow this norm confused me.🤣

The river side counting stars reminded me of a beautiful memory from Manali. Of course there wasn't just one but a bunch of us, all friends who sat on the rocks and watched the river. For hours. Sighhh!

I so am going to find a pahaad to live in 😆

Thanks for the sweet update Avi🤗

😳 I am glad you are liking it 😃
BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 97
Lovely talks between Geet and Darjee really emotional part . Love the relation between them and Darje thinking how his guddi is all grown and getting married 'beautiful emotional update❤️
Edited by BloodDiamond - 8 years ago
BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 98 
Sujal and Kashish's story moves ahead 
with little help pf Pinky 
Here both brides and grooms are ready . Maan sends his pic to Geet and she texts him back ... Lovely moments in the update and looks like Maan has planned where to put the alarms 
Thanks for pms
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 98 part 1 Fabulous update..Thakurs enjoying their family time.. Sujal realised that Kashish is far different than Kamya and decided to wait before taking a final decision. The emotional talk between Darji and Geet is very heart touching.. Poor Manisha is heartbroken..Superbly written..Loved it..
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 98 Part 2 Pinki's plan to bring Sujal and Kashish was successful and finally Sujal decided to move on from his past and accept her love..Kabir complains that he is not getting much time with Megha and Maithilima made him understand in a loving way to be supportive.. Now the most awaited wedding to take place..the brides and their grooms are ready..Waiting for next..Thanks for the pm..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm! lovely banner! Part 98 (1) - terrific update! wonderfully written! Lovely father daughter n family moments! All tease Megha abt her cooking! Kashish resolves 2 b strong! Sujal is so rude! bt then Adi n uncle n back! n wil stay cos of curfew! Sujal annoyed! Kashish doesn't make it easy 4 Sujal! he drops her home n takes her bag 2 her! her mom was worried! Sujal's turmoil well portrayed! beautiful emotional moments btwn Darji n Geet! fab songs! Love Dev n Taras' Skype session! Maan messages Geet n then gets reply! he is upset n calls Nakul! bt a crying Manisha comes! Maan sends him away! A heart broken Manisha leaves KM!