Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 96:
When everyone is settling down and having their happy ending, its only right that Sujal has his own too..
Kashish loves him knowing everything.. and Sujal is trying to shut it off.. though its sad to see Kashish struggling with her love, Sujal's situation is also understandable..
When you have a failed marriage and your ex wife had made you feel so inferior and bad, its not easy to believe and fall in love.. He doesnt hate Kashish, just that he doesnt wanna try and regret it later if things turn bad..
Loved geet punishing the brothers... for the amount of things these 2 do, its only fair..
Dev's song and Maan's poem were just awesome... especially the words of the poem were just so beautiful... 
Shruthe thumbnail
Chapter 97:
Aww... ab Nakul is helping out Maan in sneaking..
And ofcourse Maan cant stay away from not seeing her till the wedding.. and since he has promised to wait post Haldi, he would not leave a chance to meet his BB2B..
Haldi lagane ke time pe bhi this guy doesnt leave a chance to be besharam.. and to top it the bournvita comment... and it was not just for teasing, he actually sent Nakul to give Geet bournvita... ðŸ˜†
and Sujal and Kashish are gonna be fake fiancees for the sake of Pinky.. eager to read what s in store for them..

I just hope you update again today.. the selfish Me ðŸ˜ƒ
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 97
Sometimes no matter how much you resist things will happen when it has to happen. Kashish was ready to go away from Sujal, but VK came along like to stop it. Pinky was great. Left to her she would have married them and sent them on their honeymoon. 

Nakul has become Maan's chela. He is spying for Maan. 

The final meet before marriage. 
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 96
chandan given donation to orphans where megha has left
dev troubling geet
dev calling gundi guards
dev sing song for tara lot of love maan too
wonderful update

suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 97
adi pinky
thanks for pm
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

part 94 -

feeling bad for sasha...but loved how dev supported her...to cheer her up he joined with her for bride shower & sangeet ...dev to ek bhi chance nahi chhoda...jab bari maan aur geet ki aati hai...but he very well knows that geet never fails...so does maan...and it proved when she won heart of everyones at party...ufffo...ye lattu maan to kahi bhi shuru ho hata hai...but loved their confession in front of all...
so now boys bachelor party...
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

part 95 -

lovely update avi...finally arjun's plan worked out and jhalli geet got jealous seeing maan with antoher girl...ufff...maan aur dev ki jodi to lajavab hai...dev ne shuru kiya aur maan ne fayda uthaya bechari geet...poor geet...sach me use laga ke maan ne galti se drink kiya hai...maan bhi kuch kam nahi hai...lol...dono ek doosre se alag nahi rah sakte...shadi ke baad to geet ke bure haal hai...maan to use chhodegahi nahi...besharam kahi ka...
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 97 
Saiyan 
beautiful banner as always ..,
wow ,wow ,wow ,awsm update .
Kashish ws ready to leave sujal for her mother nd sujal's happiness..
she went to meet pinky to give her ,
Suraj behaved rudely to her .,
It hurted her bt she just asked a simple sa ,cute sa hug ,,,, me thinking it ws passionate also 
😉😉😉 nd everyone saw them in tht position .
thn they  started their fav game Of questioning nd taunting ..😊
I am so glad th pinky ws there ,
hmm now they r gone act as fiancee ,
poor sujal ek hug ne ise fake fiance bana diya .
Maan came to put haldi on his geet ,
nakul hs became chamcha of maan .😆😆😆
Naughty oops shameless maan asked geet to drink bournvita for energy .
hmm so no more two mintues ðŸ˜›
Edited by mskfan - 8 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shruthe

Chapter 97:

Aww... ab Nakul is helping out Maan in sneaking..
And ofcourse Maan cant stay away from not seeing her till the wedding.. and since he has promised to wait post Haldi, he would not leave a chance to meet his BB2B..
Haldi lagane ke time pe bhi this guy doesnt leave a chance to be besharam.. and to top it the bournvita comment... and it was not just for teasing, he actually sent Nakul to give Geet bournvita... ðŸ˜†
and Sujal and Kashish are gonna be fake fiancees for the sake of Pinky.. eager to read what s in store for them..

I just hope you update again today.. the selfish Me ðŸ˜ƒ

Will try..
😃
working on the chura liya ending today so I don't want to break that flow..
Shruthe thumbnail
Originally posted by: dqno1

Will try..
😃
working on the chura liya ending today so I don't want to break that flow..

Cool.. so anyways am gonna get CL to read... ðŸ˜ƒ
With CL ending, TL ending, iam gonna miss your writing... ðŸ˜•