Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
chapter 97

Lovely part. Kashish and sujal are meant to be and thats why fate intervened to bring them together in the form of Adi's family.  Maaneet moments as usual best.
susm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chapter 96:

kashish loves sujal.sujal can see it but it is hard for him once he was betrayed n kashish is the who is suffering she said ilu to him but so harsh n her mother is also not in her favor.she developed bond with pinky, meha is goin to her home from orphanage,the rules made them strict, n they have o be same to every one so if they loved any one they should be silent.geet giving punishment to dev n maan.dev is such a ott he has his ways to every one. so brothers r thrown out  from mehandi room.
susm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chapter 97:

kashish leaving because her mother is seeing a groom. one last time she came to sujal home to give saree for pinky. sujal can see her worn out. his hurt made him rude but by seeing her he knows she is breaking down. he cant be rude as i is not his nature n allow kashish to hug him last time. he cant hold back but pinky in laws came  n pinky turn it into kashih favor .sujal cant blame kashish now. manet momens r always special. dadi got two girls to trouble her grandson with her.
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 94
First time Sasha's side .. she really started loving Maan but it remained one sided.. there is only Geet n Geet in Maan's life.. even b4 U strted feeling for him Sasha.. so he will never avert his eyes for any other woman.. n yes Song is beautifull .. boys sneaking in girl's party.. n were inviting them too their bachelor's party.. gosh.. next update is going to be fun.. πŸ˜›
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 95
Heehe. boys bachelor party.. n all boys were missing their girls .. so they played.. n all girls came at spot.. πŸ˜† bechara Maan.. he has seen angry Geet.. but dev n his nautanki saved him for time being.. n later.. Maneet's moments.. hayee.. they just can't keep their hands off from each other.. Geet's all bridal shower gifts making her go more red.. n Maan to do more besharami poor Geet.. πŸ˜‰
Edited by CutieTeju - 8 years ago
BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 96 

Kashish and Sujal also has a story I remember this couple also made news for sometime , you have got quite a few couples in one FF πŸ˜› 
Geet has taken it to punish Dev and Maan . Dev has to sing for NT and Maan has to say something nice for Geet without mischief πŸ˜†
Dev can do anything to pacify his chotu and so he does that
The poem Maan chose was beautiful , lovely words 
Maan was getting cosy up with Geet while putting mehndi but was thrown outπŸ˜†
Next is wedding
BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 97

Wedding preparations in full swing plans made on where both brothers will take their brides πŸ˜›
I loved Maan's choice better the farmhouse☺️ on Haldi day Maan climbs up to Geet's room after with Nakul's help πŸ˜† and applied Haldi on her first and Geet also applied it on Maan πŸ˜³
Maan suggested Geet should drink Bournivita for Shakti from now on πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Geet always turns red hearing talks of now her full time besharam HUB2B πŸ˜ˆ
In fact Nakul brought a glass of that for Geet 🀣 
amazing part πŸ‘
And on the other side Sujal Kashish too heading for a content start 
Thanks for pws ❀️
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 96
One sided love can be very painful and if it thrown back on your face, it can be devastating. Kashish's 'I love you' was tossed back to her. Poor girl. 

Sujal is really not a rude guy but it is his defense mechanism to avoid getting hurt after getting badly burnt by his love for Kamya. 

The song sung by Dev was beautiful. And Maan's poem was so meaningful. 

The brothers are a mischievous lot. If you are not careful they can get you in trouble. 
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 79 I don't usually read parts based on other characters simply because I can't connect to them since I haven't really seen them but I was glad I read this one, it had be connected n devastatingly Sadened. Poor kabir, meghna n Their mother. It must be hard for a son to ensure that and his resolution is totally understanding, hope he sees light soon n Brij sees death or at least living death πŸ˜†
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 80 the cutie thing was funny and happy geet finally opened up to him, so the man finally can rest πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he had been craving since day one to know her feelings πŸ˜†

Thanks