loving Tara and now Megha .
Maan and Geet will be married in fourteen days and an hour after that
Dev and Tara will be married too
with Brij now finally out of everybody's life they all seem now much happier

Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 89
Fantastic Update
Geet having fever and guest are pouring into KM
while wedding preparations are going on .
but both Maan and Geet are missing each others arms
terribly.
Geet tells Dev about Maan wanting her to go with him to Manali
and Dev and Tara make a plan to surprise Maan by sending Geet
when Geet hears Maan singing and how he longs for her for her love
she immediately reaches for him , both spend magic moments again
in each others arms  
Chpt 90
Full of Maaneet. Wonderful update.  They are both enjoying each others company after being apart.  The way you have described the scenes makes me feel like i am there with them.
Poor Maan is unable to control his passion and doesn't know how to reign it in and as usual Geet is in her lala land not understanding his position. 
Commented on page 60 and 61. Please send me the pd for chapter 92,93. Thx
Chapter 90 

The ruthna manana is so swesome I really love it . The stable trip was lovely 
Geet looking at Maan and her heart galloped equally seeing him bare-chested πŸ˜³
Both are suppressing their desires 
Maan whose heart was Rajdhani express  seeing Geet in sari while he was in shower but fearing his self control he tries to stay away from her ... only making Geet confused 
He comes back determined not to let his desires flood his senses 
Lovely description on Kullu Manali scenery
Chapter 91 

Dreamy Maaneet dancing on Mahi Mahi . Geet made Baba Maan Singh Khuaran come out of self control mode finally πŸ˜›
And Maan found out Geet does not know much about the IT πŸ˜† she decides to ask Pinky but Maan tells her she will only discuss this with him☺️
Her innocent questions left Maan in splits and she again made that pouting baby face that Maan can't resist πŸ˜³
Loved their Manali trip 
Now they are back and Dev planned everything so that no one will know where Geet was but Dadee feels something fishy πŸ˜†
Thanks for pws
Chpt 91
A very hot part. So much tension and passion flowing between the two my screen is steaming.😳
Poor Maan seeing Geet in just a very small blouse and underskirt throws his control completely off kilter and as a result walks out hurting her unintentionally.
Geet unable to understand what is wrong at first and then she realises and decides that she wants her besharam Maan back. The hunter becomes the hunted and the prey becomes besharmi Geet the hunter😳
The discussion they have about 'IT' is hilarious but at least Maan has cleared all confusion and Geet now knows what to expect πŸ˜‰
CID Dadi sees through the ruse and worries that not all the elders are as cool as she is and may cause problems for her kids and to protect them she will have to keep an eye on them. Absolutely agree she is a very cool Dadi and everyone should have one just like her!πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for the late replies... im preparing for my exams... But i shall sent my comments eventually.

Chap 88..

I loved the desperation Maan and Geet went through... it is actually nothing to like,, its just the feeling of loosing some1.. and the vows both made.. WOW

Each and every 1 made their own vows... whereas Megha for her parents... Chandan for Poonams happiness.. Poonam ..for her future..

It was like a look into the future.😳

And the way home...Daddi is tooo awesome...πŸ˜† And the DD Dev (DareDevil Dev )πŸ˜†  how he teased Maan and geet... Lol and Geets Q..lol

Liked how Daddi returned the favor..   Dev trying to find ways to manipulate the pandit...lol ..

From all sides... them , We all cant wait for the marriage to happen... 
Chap 89

Maan's Furtration on not seeing Geet... and his desperation to see her..

He did want to take her for the trip..But our Jhalli Geet ahd to catch a cold now.

All the way he had an inkling she was near him all the time.. Maan's wish and Geet not fulfilling ..Aisa ho Sakta hei Bala..

They were reminiscing  their memeories of the last trip they made...