Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 44

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

part 91 -

finally they resolved their issue and she came to know why he was not in his usual self... beautiful song... geet becoming bold day by day... she  seducing him...maan ko aisehi naraz hona chahiye...he will see diff shades of geet... geet to sach me bambi hai...but b'coss of this innocence our besharam maan was back...her innocent questions about it', her answers about the pills, her questions about how maan knows about all this...my...my...I liked maan laughing whole-heartedly... how coolly he made her understood...so cid dadi found suspicious in khurana bro's behavior...she is on her mission again ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Madhuri53

part 90 -

lovely maaneet's day out ...loved the horse riding part...that reminded me of horse riding part of truly magical... maan to watch for...thud...finally maan losing his control, he was proud of ...and hurt geet for no reason...bambi geet ...could not make out why maan was mad on her...

meri HM ki memory thi wo 😳
although I loved truly magical a lot 😃 it was not from there
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful banner! Thanks 4 da pm! Chap 90- marvellous update! wonderfully written! beautiful Maaneet moments! Maan takes her out! they njoi so much! fab pics! Lovely song! Maan admires his Mishty! Geet insists on eating golgappa! Maan obliges! Maan goes horse riding! Geet day dreams! Maan takes o the horse bt this brings them closer! Maan wants her bt controls! Geet asleep! Maan tekas her 2 the hotel! she awakens n gets ready! Maan sees in the blouse n underskirt! he is attracted to her! Maan upset with himself n hurts her! he asks her 2 go out of the washroom! Geet hurt n confused n apologies! Maan leaves! he berates himself 4 his thinking! he goes back 2 reassure her! Maan mesmerised by her!Edited by khwaishfan - 8 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 90:

Loved the update...
I love the way you describe the places... That in addition to Maaneet in love is a treat to read..
And Geet is making it hard for Maan with her innocent actions... And Maan by inviting her to ride with him is solely responsible for the torture he endured to keep control..
And when he is fighting, this woman actually tries to surprise him in Saree... ðŸ˜† seriously... Maan is gone...

harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 91
Maahi 
Maahiii Maahiii !!!! 
😆
Hawwt ,sensual ,awesome nd romantic part !!    Maan ws trying hard to control ,
bt he couldn't control much in front of his darling BB2B ,his innocent seductress !! 
offoo geet ws missing salman srk ,nd maan ws jealous coz she doesn't calling him msk ,
Aww !!!!!  I loved his cute confession ,    nd geet ws gussa coz she wants to spend all her time in his arms . 
hmm poor maan geet is bhuddu ,na na cute is buddhu 😉😉😉 Bt she hs her own personal teacher 😆😆😉 oppss !!! Maan ws making fun of her ðŸ˜²
hmm bt at the mention of pinki all his laughter died ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

Edited by mskfan - 8 years ago
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chap 89 
Awesome update 
Maan is missing Geet 
Geet apne health problem ki wajah se Manali nahi jaa saki but she is missing Maan terribly isliye Dev and I-star ne plan karke Geet ko Manali Maan ke pass bhejte hai They are sooo sweet I loved their bondings 
Maaneet moments are sooo adorable 
Loved it 

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 91

While the wedding day is nearing, there is more difficulty for both of them to stay far in control..
they get so lost in the love n passion that its getting more difficult..
even though maan is holding om to it, the innocence of geet is making him go nuta..
and our geet bhi itni naive hai tht she doesnt get it and feels hurt when he tries to control..
So, it was rigt that actually maan spoke to her about it and explained her..
if geet ever had asked pinky, I cant imagine the disaster tht might happen.. 😆

Their moments, dance, passion was as always awesome..
and ofcourse how much ever the brothers are chalu, daadi ma is super smart..

cant wait for the next.. continue soon..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm! Chap 91 - lovely update, superbly written! Maan hurt Geet! he realizes! Maan assures her! Geet sees love n only love in his eyes 4 her! Maaneet dance! fab song! passionate dance! Maan finds it difficult 2 control! Geet making it hard as she is looking gorgeous! Geet wants her naughty teasing Maan back! her inner thoughts well portrayed! she wants 2 njoi this time wid him n cherish it! they have wasted so much time! Bold Geet! Maan finds it hard 2 control n warns her! innocent nave Geet! Maan explains the birds n the bees! Geet shocked n asks hw he knows so much! Maan says books n teases her n laughs at her! he tells her nt to ask Pinky or tell anyone as its btwn them! Maaneet back! Maan gets Geet in KM! thanks 2 Dev! Maan n Dev share a wonderful bond! Dev distracted everyone! Maan acts so well! he asks abt Geet! hmm clever dadi! she knws tht Dev n Maan r up 2 something! Dadi will keep an eye on them! Geet awakens n is hocked 2 see herself in Maan;s bedroom! she thinks of her besharam Maan n want happened in Manali! Maan tells her wt he wanted 2 do at the stables! she blushes! she saw her Maan lose control! passionate Maaneet! they have made plans 4 meet chupke chupke - one day her n the next day him! update soon!
aqvum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 88:
Awesome update.. Maan saw geet injured and hug her and vows to himself to always protect her.. They came back from the forest and met with everybody while darji and dadima fuss over their wounds.. Dadi announce their wedding date and maaneet are over the moon.. While dadi teases dev ... Then dadi left for chandan house to discuss marraige rituals while maan giv geet the first wedding card.. Other side poonam tends to chandan wounds and take care of him..Edited by aqvum - 8 years ago
aqvum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 89:
geet is sad as she isnot able to go to manali due to sickness.. Dev saw her upset and make catch the same plane as maan... Other side maan is quite restless missing geet.. N his happines has no bounds seeing geet there.. Geet fed him lunch and then they left for outing..Edited by aqvum - 8 years ago