Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 31

anime_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
chap 84

for a second I thot kabir is going.to go away from megha.. then I thot nope no can do ..

I loved blue Geet came just in time to stop... but just how can he change his mind just hearing brij is not Takur

hmm let's cross that bridge wen it gets there..

my heart broke for time wen I thot poonam heard megha say I don't wanna meet them ..

then the reunion ... Dev Tara ..

and at the end Geet ... she just doesn't say anything .. my heart really went out for her..

I can't understand the feeling..
but I do know this wen I think my mother is not near me.. her smell that warmth...it would crush me just thinking 
..heck I even left the Country to be near her ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anime_gal thumbnail
chap 85

Geet the Columbus ...lol I for once love this exploration...even Maan would agree with me I suppose

wen Maan is sleeping Geet forgets her shyness and just dives into her desire

geets eagerness to get married 

I hope it was soon 

chandan ..I hope megha remains the Cupid in their story..

OMG brij is back and he is in motion ... he just kidnapped Tara and megha sicko...

and Geet she is after him now...its like fantasy come true for Btij.

hope our heroes come and rescue their damsel in distress ..

can't wait for the rest 
anime_gal thumbnail
chap 86

I really liked that Geet had some.sense to ball Maan in.this chaos 
.and did not.rush to save them herself...

had seen.too many...heroine running to save people ..and get caught. themselves

Brij ..I really.hope they can thrash his plans ... 

okay so megha and Tara is safe..and our Geet too stubborn to leave her munda alone to fight the bad guys ..

Maan wanted Geet out.of this mess.. but Geet .I really like the last dialog.. Somedays you may not walk together, one may simply follow the other.

I am not walking beside you Maan, but I will remove every obstacle from your path, she pledged.

waise how did maan and kabir end up in that trunk ? =\

so Geet took his escape.plan let's see what he is going to do next..

Edited by anime_gal - 8 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^They willingly traded places with Megha and Tara so that they can rescue Poonam and Chandan
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
terrific banner! Thanks 4 da pm! Chap 86- intense fab update! well written. Geet is so brave! she is scared bt she follows Brij! Maan aware n arrives! Get happy seeing him! SP Mehra informed! Dev takes care of Tara! she is hurt! Kabir gives with Maan! Geet tries 2 warn Maan! he tells Geet to take Megha n Maithli with her! Pinky tell dadi! Brij unaware tht Tara n Megha nw there! Poonam worried as Brij hits chandan! Chandhan in bad shape! Maan n Kabior struggle with the truck door! Geet tensed! she decdies 2 help Maan!
anime_gal thumbnail
chap 87 

I couldn't write word by word...I just wanted to see Brij death .
.now I can say 

BRIJ IS DEAD... hip hip hurray

Brij is dead ... 

brij is dead

no more women would be harassed 

Tara doesn't have to live in fear of that man..

Finally he is dead ... I can't say wat I am more happy about ..Brij being dead or no more hurdles for our couples..

well.the fight scene was as.we. can imagine dishum dishum

but most of the people got hurt 

can't wait for the coming. .chapters 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm! Chap 87 - awesome update! superbly written! disgusting brij! Chadhan fights back Brij stunned! Maan n Kabir join in! they hit Brij! Brij nw has Poonam! the girls r shocked! Megha intervenes! Maithli hits Brij with stones! Geet is there! Brij has here! Maan saves her! Brij escapes! bt dies! Emotional Maaneet! Good prevails over evil! update soon
anime_gal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dqno1

^They willingly traded places with Megha and Tara so that they can rescue Poonam and Chandan

Wow I missed that info ... But heck I don't care now... I am all for the celebration ..👏

Wow I can't wait for the coming chaps ... No more Brij ..

Now marriage .. Wow .. But I don't want the story to end soon 😭
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 86 Terrific update..Geet following Brij and Maan instructing her to stay safe. he came with Dev, Kabir  & Maithili..They managed to save Tara and Megha. Dev took Tara to hospital and Maan wanted Geet, Megha and Maithilima to go back but they followed him in a safe distance..Brij called Poonam and Chandan to the hill top amd made him to sign the property papers and tortured him...Geet in action mode determined to stay with Maan and support him..Loved it.
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 87. An action packed update..Brij was punched by Chandan  followed by Maan and Kabir..Each one of them had been harmed by Brij one way or the other.. Even in that tortured state Brij was eyeing Geet and was making plans to take her with him.. To grab the property papers from Chandan Brij rushed towards him, fell in to the cliff and met his death.The villagers also made sure that he doesn't survive..Finally Maaneet joined with their family..Superbly written.