My most favorite banner of all 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part-----79
Omg aww Kabir he got to see one of brij's victims was his mother a shocking revelation for kabir brij was the reason of his mothers dreadful past goshh my heat went out for him n his anger is justified but oh no   he will break megha's heart that is not a solution either... he obviously doesn't know that brij is not a Thakur n his all horrified act that he tried to kill megha when she
was born n the day he got truth deffo he will be there for her , hope he got to know the truth soon ,n ya I don't agree wid his thinkin way is megha fault in this but pain n anguish, he is suffering now his mind is not workin ...

Coming to girls mastii time geet-mehga-nt the are talking and sharing their childhood memories their sweet moments , n the nightwear part was really cute ...hmm she is on her nought mood Bambi ready to kill in sexy outfit n now in hungry lion's den
Now girl u are soo gone , here every ready maam in action...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Part-----80
Awesome update
Eshhh maaneet moments are just ------------ seriously no words to explain what i felt its just awesome...
Maaneet cute fight over 'Cutie' lol n geets jhootha gussa n their sweet moments , he is so crazy for her he wants geet to
show her feelings toward him he is very caring n how did maan explain all that he wants in this relationship geet trying to let go of her shyness , then he was so patient with her listening to her n even he made geet confess what she loves about him n when she started to feel for him n controlling his desire he even did ask Dr, Kutty abt first night bleedingwala part so that she can let go of her insecurities aww that's so nice of him ,
he making her understand that she doesnt have to be shy to be with him and explaining that her wanting to be close to him is just one of the ways of expressing love...
I loved the way he expressed himself in words n what he wants from her ...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Part------81
Ahem Ahem thudilicious update n lovely song selection n perfect Maaneetilicious moments...

Finally beshram maan ki beshrami talk ne geet ko bhi aapne jayasa baana hee deya jai ho baba sri sri SR expert MSK ki and
Geet's babaji effect on maan lol Maan asking babaji to help them tie the knot soon ...
Both are completely lost in passion and even then would do anything for other but still maintain their limits that's really beautiful...
geet has surrendered herself to maan totally which makes maan to be more responsible n maan though was totally lost, didn't wanna break his promise to her...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Part-----82
Woww Awesome update
Maaneet morning romance was lovely,    uff next morning geet finds herself in maan's arms and affter kissing him gud
morning ,she goes downstairs n Maan cannot get enough of her maaneet thud thud scene eshhh I'm sooo dead ...
Aaye le pinky the shyaap gosh poor adi pinky actually slapped him for kissing her , then pinky talk made geet confused n she though she gets overboard now she is on mission avoid maan n other hand maan waiting for a glimpse of his geet n geet in her dilemma n her behavior hurt maan ...then he went out in anger then geet bhi gaye to manno her jaan maan n her dairying stunt she jumped in lake to save him lol she didnt know he was just swimming ufff I love all river pic heyee maaneet intro pic's its awesome...
now all is well though maan feels hurt, he seems to understand
her dilemma n her POV then Maaneet laugh at adi pinkly slapped him poor adi ...n woohoo geet is goin to make her understand , that i defo want to see i mean the girl who makes The Msk Life Pyaasa Sawaan n make his all desire dry with her innocence uper sey nakul k aatyaachaar wo alage , how I forgot NT's epic machher bite scene dhyaan ho geet I mean pinky ki rakshaa karna babaji rather say Adi ki pata chala geet said AAM Pinky assumed imli Adi's life finally in doom ...

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Part-----83
Again fabulous update
Finally poonam n chandan gets a normal life both are behaving like normal couple but im feeling so bad for poonam and chandan they have gone through so much in their entire life both was happy with the news about megha , poonam so happy so exicted candan again start build dream with her...
hope they gets their happiness in fome of megha has just seemed to bridge the gap that has been too big between them...

Coming to maaneet
Aww geet ws sad coz maan was going back , and not able to see the tears in her eyes n loved the way he tried to divert her by teasing her n maan trying to cheer geet ,to bring back his mishty smile he can do anything aww he become kisan 'doodhwala and top most Shirtless Maan ufff in fidaad all over again with this maan heyyee babaji mujye bhi air har ladki ko aaysa gem hubby de :D :D ... maan have to go manali n he wanted to go to manali with her nd geet instantly agree she is ready to go with him all alon that amazed maan ...
heyee Manali reminds me Maaneet RTM scene thud thud ...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Part----84
Emotinal n painful reunion glad that evrything s sorted out ...
I love to see this strong maithili n she has become enough strong to deal with the situation n the way she make kabir understand whole POV was commendable she clear the air where kabir thinks positively n then geet clarified few stuff at the right point of time glad that geet told everything...now kabir out of his dilemma and can love megha without any restraint and any doubt ..
Here megha gets to know about her parents whom she thoughts   abondaned her after her birth n the way she reacted it was natural n completely justified n then maan told her everything about their situation their reunion was so emotional ...
In last parts few lines Amidst all this, my heart wentout for geet i felt so sad reading this n its brought tears in my eyes I can very well understand n relate with this pain coz I to lost my father when I was 5yrs old ...
The way she expresses her pain it's to painful to read n geet missng mothers affection n maan consoling her showing the stars that's really touchy moment...
You just brought tears in my eyes n this update touch my heart where its hurt n pained me the most ...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
sorry for the delay Avi i am too much caught up with my personal & professional life ...that's why i
couldn't commented n my comment will be quite late hope u don't mind...
anime_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm.sorry for the late comments 
.. was busy preparing for.practicals ..here is me with my. comments 

chap 82

lol Geet still in a delima to go or.not.to go ..

in one way I'm with pinky regarding the before marriage escapades 
.. but.in Maan and Geet case ... I would say if I knew he is my future... I.wouldn't care for the world ...

poor Maan in between all her dilemmas... she doesn't say anything ..
yet maan understands her unspoken troubles 

thudlicious ..really.Lol.. Geet and her vocabulary 
..and it so happens ..it vanishes wen Maan. is near.

haiyyeaa Maan laughing soo.cute 

and Geet wow lucky her she can watch Maan all day like that .. 

anime_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chap 83

I'm really sorry... I wrote too many comments for this one chap...

and my stupid phone betrayed me with the pasting
..i lost all my comments

what I really wanted to say was... Geet was upset and Maan consoling her ..and the job options wow 

dhoodhwala ... I can Imagine him doing that ... squeezing mill out of ...

and chandan .. I really wish som1 grant his wishes ..poor soul alone .. even wen he has a every1 near him

poonam was.like a kid in candy store.. she was all over the place 

can't seem to think or do ..it was like homecoming ..