THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 85:
Awesome update... Geet wakes up in the morning was going to kiss maan when he woke up n kiss her.. Thanmaan teases geet about wedding.. Chandan is in dilemma he doesnt know what life had in store for him n would poonam want to live with him... Megha devise the plan which makes them kiss eachother... And then they avoid each other... They go to temple and brij came their.. And take megha n nt with him.. But a bike is following him..
Chapter 86:
Thrilling update... Geet is following brij and maan n dev are behind her.. They reach their n save nt n megha.. Dev took nt to hospitall... While maan told geet to go homw... But megha didnt agree and they stayed.. Maan n kabir hide in place of nt n megha but the lock got stuck... On getting threat from brij, chandan and poonam reached their.. Brij tied them both n start hitting chandan... Chandan signed the paper, and brij tel them all his hurtful plan which shock them.. Geet saw a bike hidden by brij and puncture its tyre... Edited by aqvum - 8 years ago
Chapter 87:
on hearing, all the evil things brij had done to them... Chandan started hitting him.. Maan and kabir also came their and beat him.. But brij hold poonam on gun point and tells every body to sit in jeep... Megha comes out seeing this n leaving poonam brij hold megha and then maithli too was make to sit in jeep.. Brij try to shot poonam but geet got hurt hearing her vice, brij demand for her to come out, lost in his lust he doesnt see maan behing him who snatch his gun n beat him again seeing chandan tearing property paper.. Brij lungs toward him n fall down... Maan runs to geet who was shot, and vows to always keep her safe from now on... Edited by aqvum - 8 years ago
Precap is awesome...
Waiting for next updates...
Thanks for pm.. :)
Chapter 86:
This Brij is such a moron.. he would never ever change.. Repenting is dhoor ki baat, he doesnt even realize for a second what crap he is doing.. 
and he has planned it so well.. from putting glass on the road till having a scooty hidden...
But then again.. he never realizes that how much ever evil thing goes on, at the end the victory will be of truth..

Chapter 87:
Finally the end of Brij... 
And Chandan and Poonam came to know that Brij didnt play just with their children life, but also in their life from day 1.. 
and he deserved every hit from Maan, Chandan and Kabir.. infact it was less for what he has done to so many women and thakurs...
even though he played it in between, finally the whole village turned in to punish him..
Finally the chapter of Brij is done..
Eagerly waiting for the next set of updates..
Part 87 
GOOD OVER EVIL ,
Fabulous nd exciting  update my dearest amazing writer ;)
Me dancing happily tht finally brij is dead ,,
ufff I ws waiting for this day to come desperately .
He had to face the hell in form of maan ,chandan nd kabir ,
The way he ws looking at geet ws really disgusting :(
I loved maaneet's khamosiyan nd the song tere liye .
oh !!! geet got shot In her arms :(
hayyoo !!! Rabba !!! Precap maaneet's beautiful card ,

Chapter 85

Geet is always bold when he is asleep ...

Chandan was worrying about poonam leaving him ... Unknowingly Megha made his day ...

What could be expected from an evil like brij ... 

Edited by annbell - 8 years ago
Chapter 86

I loved the strong geet who is being the strength to her love ... stubborn to be with him ...

The truth was out in front of chandan n poonam... a person's evilness led them to separate even before they started their life together ... 

Chapter 87

I loved the entire update ... really ..

Brij deserved that ... his greediness n evilness led him to death ...

Edited by annbell - 8 years ago