THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Maine na sachi main phataphat express wala comment karne ki koshis ki type bhi kiya phir is network ne dhoka de diya ,
so me commenting again :(
Ch,83
Geet was sad that maan will go to Delhi and maan teasing her to divert, maan asked geet for Manali trip and she agreed, lovely and cute maneet moments
Chandan-Poonam thakur part so emotional, finally God ki nazar in dono per pad he gayi ab tu sab theek hoga
Chandan is fearing , still not believing his luck, khush hone se bhi darr lag raha hai

Chapter 85

Fantastic and Energetic Update

So it truly seems that Geet is getting rid of her shyness
but the fact that even with her shyness still the love that she has
for Maan is pure .
I also do hope Daadima comes with good news for both of them
on their marriage .
Brij finally succeeded in kidnapping both Megha and Tara
is it Geet on the scooter ...hope Brij does not get away this time
Ch.84
Maan asked  geet  for help in case of Megha and she assured maan that she is with him at every step, no need to ask, loved it
Loved to see this strong and confident Maithili, neither she will cry nor let her son cry, geet overheard mother-son conv. and cleared Kabir,s MU
Maan told Megha  the whole story of her birth, her parents and Megha accepted  her parents whole heartedly, feeling very happy for Thakur Family
Geet crying for her mother and maan consoling her , emotional part
Ch.85
Geet drooling maan  and getting naughty when he is sleeping and now she needs daily dose of Maan Thud in early morning
Maneet both getting desperate to get married soon

First time in life Chandan enjoying happy family moments and fearing in his heart, pata nahi kab khushiyan chhin jaye and that evil  eye Brij  getting pagal in his hatred

Brij kidnapped Megha and Tara , busy in day dreaming about his victory over Thakur,s and don,t know that  now Yamraaj  ki nazar  us per pad gayi hai bcoz uske paapo ka gaddha bhar gaya hai
Ch 82
Good morning
With in the arms of heaven
We can feel the serenity
Due to Pinky's call
Again the debate on right and wrong
And she distances herself
Maan confused
Angry
Restless
Tara becomes the saviour
Here lake tanhai
Water
Aur do dhadakte dil
Aankon hi aankhon me sari baaten
Confusion solved
Confession made
Aur fir Ek
Lovely presentation of the emotions
Superbly written
Ch 83 84
Mere ghar aayi ek nanhi pari
The beauty of the story is at its peak
How the moment becomes i happiest one when we find ojr lost ones
Not everyone is lucky though
Poonam ki to khushi thame nahi tham rahi
Jo apnapan Chandan chahta tha wo bin ahsas ke diye ja rahi hai
Beti ko welcome 
Idhar Geet ne kabir ki saari problems khatm kar di
Aakhir use uska pyar mil hi gaya
Very proud on maan ki usne megha ko emotional support kiya
Thakurs ki to family complete ho gayee
Aur megha ko ek nahi teen pariwaar mil gaye
Lovely
Superb
Edited by maansi25 - 8 years ago

Chapter 86, 87

Two parts for now.

Jaldi padh lo 😃  more on Wednesday
Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago
Part 85

i just loved Maan how he set everything right for people he cares and love... Dreamyyy is a perfect word to describe him bcz such understanding partners you can find in dreams only... Geet loves to do things when he is sleeping 😆 and the besharm khurana is so full of Mastti i wonder he is the same Man from library... Loved the bond and teasing of Maaneet...

Finally a new ray of hope in form of Megha for Chandan and poonam... she in her excitement making them come closer... loved it how chandan is still thinking about his love poonam and their daughter... such selfless love...

Brij God i jate him... he is monster and cruel still he is planning Evil ... he kidnapped Tara and Megha and took them in car with him... Hazel eyed girl Geet is also in danger... This is the end of Brij's Evilness for sure...
Awesome part... loved it
An interesting chapter. Maan and Geet and their nok jhok and morning romance. Geet getting braver and feeling more adventurous and daring when Maan is sleeping. Maan teasing her by saying that their marriage won't take place for another 3 months. Wonderful to read and then you smoothly move to Chandan and his bargaining with god, to allow his long suppressed dreams to come true. Megha and her childish naughtiness allows him to live that dream very briefly. 
Brij angry and jealous of the happiness the Thakurs are displaying has managed to kidnap both Megha and Tara but luckily Geet has seen it all and hopefully raised the alarm. Waiting to see justice prevailing.