THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by CutieTeju

PArt 83
An awesome update .. superlatitive awesomest.. becoz.. first MAneet.. their silent promises to be with each other through thick n thin of life... n then... Poonam n Chandan.. Poonam was so excited becoz she will get her child back who was lost yr ago.. she wanted every moment for her child to be perfect... she missed doing everything for her daughter.. n since she got her back now all her life miseries she forgotten.. how a single moment of happiness too in ur life make pain of yrs to vanish within a second.. isn't it..??๐Ÿ˜ƒ n then coming to Chandan thakur.. Avi.. while reading this update whose emotions mostly touched to my heart is Chandan..  somewhere his emotions brougt few tears in my eyes too.. ๐Ÿ˜Š Poor fellow.. pata nahi Brij ke karmo ki Saza yeh bhugat raha hain.. Poonam loved Jeet n still loves him only..Poonam n Jeet'slove story was different.. but I can Say Chandan's love for Poonam is so selfless n really really great.. it has no bounds.. onemistake he has done becoz of Brij by forcing himself on her.. n in guilt he has gone away from her so that his shadow doesn;t bother his love.. he can't see Poonam in pain becoz of him.. but his going away gave PAmmi n Brij more reasons to give pain to Poonam n his child Tara..  Hope one day his dream of happy family with Ponam n his two daughters will come true soon.. n Poonam too will realize tjhis soon how much Chandan too has loved her n her child Tara.. N she has done mistake by telling him to e away from Tara.. hats off to U for writing character like Chandan.. if I like Maan n Dev as lovers for Geet n Tara.. I like Chandan Thakur bit more than them for diferent reasons.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Thank u Teju๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Chandan Kabir and Megha are created only from my imagination so I am most proud of their love stories๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Chapter 82:
nice update.. Maaneet have an awesome night.. In morning, geet lost in sleeping maan.. Kisses him goes from their.. Pinky calls confuses her.. N she ignores maan.. Maan gets angry and left for site visit.. Geet folows him aftr nt assure her that she will take care of everything.. There she saw maan swimming in deep water and jumps to sve him.. Maan brought her to shoreline, and left her their making geet angry and follow him.. They solve their MU's and geet tells him about pinky and maan said to her to make pinky understand..
Chapter 83:
geet suddenly get upset as maan had to leave for dehli soon.. Maan teases her that he could become ghar jamai for her.. Then maan ask her to join him to the trip n geet agrees and then they go home to make megha meet thakurs.. Kabir and maithli hadnt arrived so geet goes to bringthem while maan and megha left for thakur house..Edited by aqvum - 8 years ago
Chapter 84:
at kabir house, geet comes to knw that kabir wants to leave megha due to brij geet clear his misunderstanding.. And take him to thakurs.. Here megha doesnt want to meet thakur.. Which upset poonam but chandan consoles her.. Maan calmly tells her the whole truth after which megha was too eager to meet her parents.. Nt and dev were there and megha dev tom n jerry fight make eveybody in all this geet misses her parents and maan calms her.. Edited by aqvum - 8 years ago
Update next parts soon..
Thanks for pm..:)
Chap - 82
Fantastic update
both are awesome 
he kissed her and then she ignores him 
though maan felt bad but then he understood her problem 

Edited by heemasomani - 8 years ago
Chap - 83
Megha, their daughter has brought new hope in chandan's life 
now he has started his life with poonam
geet is sad that maan is going 
maan teaser her to make her mood
Chap - 84
Very emotional part
megha got to know about her parents 
her reaction was natural 
maan explained her the circumstances under which they did it 
their reunion was very emotional 
Eagerly waiting for nxt partsEdited by heemasomani - 8 years ago
Part 79
The mental torture Kabir is experiencing at a time is so bad
It is very torturing for a person to relive the bad incident mainly of a mother
And he is ignorant about the relationship between Megha and brij thakur
Very loyal of him to think for a mother first and sacrifice the love
Nothing in the world can replace the love of mother and son
Very touching narrative of the mental condition of kabir
It is as though we are experiencing the same

Part 80
Fully devoted to our maaneet as well both the sisters
Very beautifully described the character of Kiran mom
The three muskitiar are to the action with the sensual lingerie
Very thoughtful of geet to let both the sisters sleep with each other
At the same time she is worried about maan that he will be waiting for her and she could not stop herself going to the terrace
Here our boy is eagerly awaiting for her
Geet is showing tantrums but he is able to win the round
Open and sweet talk between the two about the past and future
Very considerate of maan to ask from dr cutie regarding her fear of SR and promising her to wait as per her wish and readiness
Lovely part
Full of love and maturity
Ps please pm me the links of next part