Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ch 82..Lovely update..By hearing Pinky Geet too started thinking if she is going overboard in expressing her feelings to Maan..She decides to stay away and Maan got hurt and went to the site..Geet too followed him and both had a gala of time..Loved it.
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chap 84
Awesome update.
Geet Kabir ko sachai batakar uski mu clear kar deti hai aur Maan Megha ko uske mom dad ke liye mu ko clear kar deta hai
I loved their family reunion
Geet is missing her mom par Maan uske saath hai na
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Ch 83  Maan asks Geet to accompany him to Manali and she readily agrees..Poonam and Chandan are getting prepared to receive Megha.Chandan was happily surprised when Poonam started interacting with him about the things to be done before Megha arrives...His years of pain of not acknowledging his love by Poonam is all vanished when she started talking normally with him .Love Chandan's character . His longingness and eagerness to have a perfect family with Poonam and his daughters was well depicted..Superbly written..
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Ch 84..Emotional update..Geet promised to Maan that she will be always there for him in good and bad times..Kabir decided to leave Megha for good, but with the timely intervention by Geet, his doubts were cleared.. Megha was reluctant to meet the Thakurs initially but Maan convinced her and finally the Thakurs got their daughter back.. By seeing the family reunion Geet too missed her Mom and Maan as always supported her.. Loved it..
Alpha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chpt 84
By the time i got to the end i was choked with tears. This part was so emotional from the frustration and fear of Kabir and Maithili to the anger and hurt from Megha. 
It was lovely how you described the final acceptance and bonding between the extended family but the last was heartbreaking where Geet is wanting to be held by her mother just once.
Lovely 
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 79
No son should go through what Kabir is going through. He breaking from inside seeing his mother in such a situation,where no girl should be. Though his decison to stay away from megha was made in a emotional state thinking about his mothers feeling,it is better if he could talk about it with megha before taking a decision.  

All the three girls are at the important point of their lives and so excited. All three have been wanting a mothers love. Though Tara had her mother with her it was only her chandan papa who took care of her. 
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 80
Maan knew that his Geet would come to him. And about his effect lessening! I think if Geet will go bonkers if increases any more. 

Nakul,even on the day of the engagement makes it a point to make Maan squirm. 

Like the way Maan explains to Geet about the closeness and and expressing their love. It's now Geet's turn to talk and Maan is over the moon. 
preetidhawan thumbnail
CH. 77
Maanlicious Update

Whole update full of Maan Thud  Maan Thud  
So sweet of maan  used to  help his mom in tying saree, maan tying saree  and don,t  realize what he is doing to geet, poor geet  getting all mushy mushy  and Maan becoming more besharam, loving this besharam  maan so much

Geet and her blabbering Jaan  and  Roj karti hu...loved it
preetidhawan thumbnail
CH.78
Aww!!!!!! Lakshmi Nair is so lucky  dono hotties ko best  avatar mein dekha, geet  is jealous and maan happy happy seeing this side of geet

Finally Khurana brothers  are officially engazed  with their lady love , everybody showered their blessings on them, loved it
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mskfan

Part 84
Mindblowing update ,
geet assured maan to be with him always in evey phase of life ,,
I love their understanding ,
megha ws tensed about kabir ,
nd kabir ws about to leave her good geet came at time nd stopped him ,
now all of his mu's r cleared ,,
Megha ws angry at first bt it ws her pain ,nd now is also reunited with her family ,.
hmmm dev's new name jk .jiju khurana .,
geet ws Crying for her mother to meet her just once ,.
Haiye !!! Maan ws also feeling her pain .,

I know it's not related to story ,bt I want to say it,
ur mom is always with u My amazing writer , ,bus problem itni hai ki aap unhe dekh nii sakti .

🤗Thank u