Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
PArt 83
An awesome update .. superlatitive awesomest.. becoz.. first MAneet.. their silent promises to be with each other through thick n thin of life... n then... Poonam n Chandan.. Poonam was so excited becoz she will get her child back who was lost yr ago.. she wanted every moment for her child to be perfect... she missed doing everything for her daughter.. n since she got her back now all her life miseries she forgotten.. how a single moment of happiness too in ur life make pain of yrs to vanish within a second.. isn't it..??😃 n then coming to Chandan thakur.. Avi.. while reading this update whose emotions mostly touched to my heart is Chandan..  somewhere his emotions brougt few tears in my eyes too.. 😊 Poor fellow.. pata nahi Brij ke karmo ki Saza yeh bhugat raha hain.. Poonam loved Jeet n still loves him only..Poonam n Jeet'slove story was different.. but I can Say Chandan's love for Poonam is so selfless n really really great.. it has no bounds.. onemistake he has done becoz of Brij by forcing himself on her.. n in guilt he has gone away from her so that his shadow doesn;t bother his love.. he can't see Poonam in pain becoz of him.. but his going away gave PAmmi n Brij more reasons to give pain to Poonam n his child Tara..  Hope one day his dream of happy family with Ponam n his two daughters will come true soon.. n Poonam too will realize tjhis soon how much Chandan too has loved her n her child Tara.. N she has done mistake by telling him to e away from Tara.. hats off to U for writing character like Chandan.. if I like Maan n Dev as lovers for Geet n Tara.. I like Chandan Thakur bit more than them for diferent reasons.. 😃 
Edited by CutieTeju - 8 years ago
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 84
Finally Megha met Thakurs.. she wasn't wrong too on her position whole life she knew she is an orphan n one day she got to know someone has throw her in river to die.. n that broke her.. n suddenely she got her parents back... Poonam n chandan too became dull hearing she doesn't want tpo meet them.. but Maan told her entire story... n finally whole family reunioun.. n now MEgha is Megha thakur.. n here Geet too solved Kabir's problem telling truth abt Brij.. n then last part our Geet she missed her mom.. but Maan is there for her always.. both shared their pain.. Amazing one.. 
Edited by CutieTeju - 8 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cant wait for the next set of updates... <3
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz update next part today !!!!
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chap 82
Awesome update
I loved Geet 's silent morning romance
Geet is sooo innocent and naive Pinky Kahi baate wo apne dil par le leti hai aur wo sochti hai ki kya wo marriage se pehle Maan ke saath apne relation ko aage le jaa rahi hai isliye bf table par wo Maan ko avoid karti hai
Maan is getting hurt by Geet's behavior isliye wo site par chala jaata hai Geet bhi Maan ke mud ko thik karne ke liye uske piche chali jaati hai
Maan apni frustration nikalne ke liye swimming pool mai kudd jata hai Geet ko lagta hai ki Maan dub raha hai isliye wo bhi usse bachane ke liye kudd jaati hai jab ki usse khudh swimming nahi aati aur Maan usse bacha leta hai
Abb Maan bhala apni innocent seductress kab tak naaraz rah sakta hai
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update i loved the way maan confessed his passion to geet n geet her love to maan ...
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Amazing update loved the maaneet passionate moment ... geet such a innocent bomb ...enjoyed it 
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Amazing update loved it ooops pinky ...ohh maaneet n their moments simply wow n gr8 
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Loved the interaction b/w poonam and chandan even its for megha finally they look like a couple
kabir as son so loveable
good geet clear his MU 
--Fairy-- thumbnail
loved the father-daughter -mother milap 
so lol jk n mmm fighting