THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 79

Poor Kabir he got to see one of Brij's victims was his mother but again he will break Megha's heart that is not a solution either 
Omg loved Geet trying the nightwear an thinking about Maan☺️she is used to sleep beneath a hard surface😳 so she sneaks out and Maan is already waiting for her😳
Geet gets angry on hearing the name of cutie and 😲she forgot change from that nightwear , now Maan will be Tom and Geet will be his Jerry ☺️
Thanks for pw loved the update
Chpt 79.
A shocking revelation for Kabir - Brij Thakur was his mothers assailant 😲 The anguish, pain and anger he is feeling is justified. However what he is thinking of doing to Megha is unfair and will unnecessarily hurt all.
He obviously doesn't know that Brij is not a Thakur otherwise he wouldn't thinking along the lines he has been. I hope the truth is revealed to him soon and he realises his mistake in decision.  They are all stronger as a unit and should be able to overcome this shock together. 
Maan and Geets nok jhok continue with the new entry of 'Cutie' and the green monster raises its head - Maan you better be ready to manofy your BB2B😆
Chapter 79
Felt ad for Kabir today.. looking at him I can say.. why do always good persons like him always has to suffer.. but in a way that makes U more strong.. n shape U as a good person.. but now he is at cross board.. thogh he didn't know may be real truth abt Megha's uncle that he tried to kill Megha when she was so small.. N day he got truth deffo he will be there for her.. but as of now he is in pain.. pain for thinking to keep his love from him for his mother's happiness.. ut Kabir. Ur mother has become a strong woman now.. n here she will understand that Megha is not at all at fault. even that incident ring out ur father's real ugly face.. Manet's moments.. hayee.. I won't comment on that as of now.. as wrong point stopping.. 😛 mein bhi chlupanti karoongi.. 😆 mein next update mein uska comment karoongi.. but surely Bambi in sexy outfit in lion's den.. 😳
Part 79
Feelin sad for kabir he always suffered and now also he'll be suffering seeing the man nahi misbehave with her mother and the man is his fianc uncle but I don agree wid his thinkin way is Megha fault in this she also not stayed with them but pain and emotion he is suffering now his mind is not workin superb emotional part and loved maneet moment mans geet is jealous with some cutie superb part
ch 79
well as u urself said that kabirs thinking is wrong i hope he realise it soon
the girls time together is emotional
geet is becoming naughty nowadays msk ki sankat ka asar diktha hai
well written emotions
able to catch the update...lol

part 79 -

it was a shock for kabir...how painful it was to see mother getting raped...how painful it was to say SP that now he has a witness against brij...feeling so bad for kabir...i was crying for him while reading...yes it was true he was not thinking rational...he was scared that if his mother or megha will come to know they will agree for this marriage only for his love's sake...he didnt want any tiff bet them...abhi abhi to uske achche din aaye the ...now he is thinking to break off engagement with megha for his mother...hope he could first talk to both then only take the proper decision

megha-tara-geet part was good ...talking and sharing their childhood memories...
he...he...he... maan was waiting for her only...oh...he too saw her in silk nightwear...he could not stop himself to open his heart out and show his feelings for her

thudelicious part

The Locket

Chapter 80 has been added to the link provided for Ch 79

Send me PMs if you are missing links. Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago
Thanks everyone for all your comments

Some of you have said that the updates are too too much soo do you want me to skip the 18+?

😆 Let me know if you don't want that PM😆
Part 78:
feeling terrible for kabir...it is one of teh worst thing that one can see...
hayyeee,how does he understand her soo welll...😳😳
Chapter 80:
         Beautiful update with complete maaneet n their feeling how they feel by seeing n how they want to touch. It's mesmerising update.