Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

pak actor Fahad Mustafa set for Bollywood debut

KudiAnjani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

KARACHI: Fahad Mustafa's life motto ensures that he does not succumb to the curse of mediocrity. The actor has made a living out of experimentation and versatility by juggling various roles and proving his multi-faceted persona time and again.

He has gone from being a television actor to a morning host and game show personality to becoming a film actor, all within the span of a few months. Now, he is all set to make an appearance in Bollywood films. Responding to the rumours, Fahad said, "I will be making a debut in B-Town". He claimed that the "news is true".

"We are in the process of finalising the details," he further added. His manager, Faizan Islam, also confirmed that the actor will be going to India shortly to finalise the deals.

Mustafa feels he is very "privileged" as a film actor as at the start of his career he had the opportunity to act in two completely different films such as the entertainer Na Maloom Afraad and the character driven Mah-e-Meer. Apart from his work as an actor, he is all set to turn producer for a film being made under his production banner.

Earlier, speaking to The Express Tribune, Fahad revealed the reason behind his varied career trajectory. "It is important to keep on experimenting as an actor otherwise, if I wanted to play one sort of role, I would have gone for a more stable nine-to-five job instead of becoming an actor," he said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Off topic- but the Rani ki Vav photo in your siggy is stunning!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fahad's a really good actor.
I'm so glad India's started to work with talented Pakistanis, as opposed to the joke of Pakistan Meera they took in initially. First hand embarrassment! 
Edited by desigal90 - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

I'm so glad India's started to work with talented Pakistanis, as opposed to the joke of Pakistan Meera they took in initially. First hand embarrassment!

U mean fawad khan
desigal90 thumbnail
No, I mean Fahad, the actor in this article.
Fawad Khan isn't debuting anymore, he's already debut.
Fahad Mustafa is up next. 

No, I mean Fahad, the actor in this article.

Fawad Khan isn't debuting anymore, he's already debut.
Fahad Mustafa is up next.

who is meera? I am confused as to who u called a joke
desigal90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nkapoor001

who is meera? I am confused as to who u called a joke

this Meera

She's absolutely crazy. A Pakistani Rakhi Sawant. 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Aaf course ðŸ˜†

Too biased for fawad. I feel the kind of response he has received, others can only dream of across the border. Imran abbas (if that is the name) proved to be another disappointment..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cougarTown

Aaf course ðŸ˜†

Too biased for fawad. I feel the kind of response he has received, others can only dream of across the border. Imran abbas (if that is the name) proved to be another disappointment..

Imran Abbas would have got good response if he was a girl. ðŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
I think Imran's really good looking ðŸ˜†