Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF:To be with u again COMPLETED FF (Page 54)

...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
PART-44

Sid was very much angry on both the kids but he don't want to yell infront of others as he know that

there is some reason between this act though they are kids but mature by behavior he thinks..So

he just called both and told to explain their part behind the stunt performed against his mom..He

doesn't know what his mom upto...

Roshni:Anjali dad seems to be in so much rage u please be here and i will call u to show the clip

ok..till that time u shouldn't enter what it may happens promise me..

Anjali:No Roshni we both r behind this and both equally deserves so now i will also come with u..

Roshni:Anjali don't be stupid i know how to control dad's anger once it is handled i promise u will

call for sure ok and did u copied video to another phone...

Anjali:Yes dear i did copied..

Roshni:Now let me go to dad..

Roshni went into the room Sid was sitting on the bed spitting anger..He just gave a look which

made Roshni to scare a bit...so she just went and stand in-front of Sid..

Sid:Roshni i always support u for ur every act but today what u did is just leads to punishment..

Roshni just nodded her head as yes..

Sid:Why are u silent answer me dammit and don't u have any desency to hurt an elder who is

old..and do u know what how much u love ur mom i also love my mom and can't see her hurt..

Roshni:Mr.Siddhanth                          (after a year she again called Sid by mere name)

Sid was shocked but again regaining his composure

Sid:What  did u say Mr.Siddhanth did u forgot Roshni i am ur dad...

Roshni:I didn't but i think its peak that u also left me..

Sid:Why the hell i will leave u u r my daughter understand..(he shouted)

Roshni:Yes i know i'm ur daughter but it doesn't matter if it comes to hurt my mom again so u can

very well leave..sorry we will readily leave ur house paid with ur acceptance..

Sid was very angry with her talk

Sid:And why the hell u wanted to leave u r house..

Roshni:Because i don't want to see my mom hurt again by anyone...anyone means anyone no

matter he is my dad or not..

Sid:Will u say who hurt u r mom.. and one thing u r forgetting i have caught u by doing mistake but

rather then giving justifiction u r talking all stupidity..

Roshni:Yes  u have caught me...but their is a  reason behind the so called mistake..and i don't want

to give any explanation about it for me it is reasonable..

Sid:What is the reason behind it..

Roshni:I don't want to tell u Mr.Siddhanth

This time Sid lost his senses and for the first time he raised his hands..Anjali was scared to hell

hearing loud noises and ran into the room and saw Sid was in top anger about to hit Roshni

Anjali:Uncle please stop i will tell the reason..

Roshni:Anjali no... u should..

Anjali:Roshi will u please stop and let me talk...

Sid was very much irritated with Roshni's behavior 

Sid:Anjali will u say what all this

Anjali just handed over the video clip..seeing that Sid was shocked he lift his face to see both the

kids

Sid:Roshni what all this y did u both hide the truth..

Anjali:Uncle i will say the truth...Uncle mataji on the day of ur mom's arrival said to keep an eye and protect ur maasi ..from the day we r observing all her acts...she narrated what all happen

Sid:And Roshni y don't u want to tell to me when u got proof..

Roshni:Mr.Siddhanth

Sid:Roshni this is the last and final time i'm hearing u calling by mere name and  i'm ur dad and call

me pappa this is the final warning...

Roshni:Ok pappa i will say why i don't want to say truth..saying this she went to Sid and hugged

him and kissed lovingly both the kids are on Sid's lap

Roshni:The reason i don't want u to suffer

Sid:Sufffer...for what

Roshni:Pappa u know when my dad was not with me how much i was sad, always used to cry

curse him.. and i know if one of the relation is not with the people who wanted more u love the

person and u don't have the person behind u then how do u feel..

Sid's anger reduced and he was again burning that he hiding the truth,he knows how much Roshni

missed him and now he knows  what she is upto..

Sid:ok tell me now what i should do...

Roshni:Dad i know u love ur mom so don't yell at her for now we both r enough if things are not

under control we will surely call u for help...

Sid:Ok beta but be careful u don't know about that cunning lady

Anjali:Uncle don't worry we will take care..

Sid:Yes beta but be careful and do tell me what my mom is upto

Roshni and Anjali: sure

to be continued...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SOUJANYAROSIDNilima2016greshinKavyakrishnaswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAbanuprasa

magicalrosid IF-Dazzler
magicalrosid
magicalrosid

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Awesome yaar...mind blowing...but still roshini don't know that sid is her real father...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i_am_PRASANNA...Deeksha....

rishi_rosid Goldie
rishi_rosid
rishi_rosid

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hi nice updates. 
Soory to reply u late.
Nice sid came to know about his mom.
Now sid will also protect roli along with Roshni and anjali. 
What happens when Roshni knows sid is her real dad.
How sid justifies her.
Wait for next updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Deeksha....

Kavyakrishna Goldie
Kavyakrishna
Kavyakrishna

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
stunning update dear... Roshni calling sid by mere name...fantastic...

...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged
PART-45

When we think all the things are going to be amend and going to be settled and then suddenly we

notice that it just temporary how it feels yes here Roshni is thinking she can protect her mom but

Sujatha is their to break the wall of protection. Sujatha got 2 chances by which Roli will shatter 

and  will Leave Sid thinks Sujatha what are they let's witness here

Sujatha was planning to kill Roli by leaking gas stove,as usual Roshni and Anjali found it before 

Roli can enter Roshni entered into the kitchen and off the gas this was noticed by Sujatha and 

came to know that the failure of all her plans was Roshni.. so she first decided to kill Roshni..

Roshni and Anjali were playing this time Roshni told to Anjali that Sujatha knows the truth that she

is behind all her acts to fail..so Anjali should keep eye on her but not together but 

separately..Anjali agreed to it...The time has favoured sujatha no one except Roshni and Sujatha 

were in home unknown to Sujatha Anjali was also there...Sujatha gave Roshni milk containing 

sleeping pills now her time starts thought Sujatha but Anjali was afraid and called Sid

immediately..Before Sid could reach Roshni's room was burning in fire and Roshni was in it

sleeping unknown to what was happening..

Sid was shell shock by the time all reached home, this time also to prove her evil innocence

Sujatha made a drama that she is also coming from out...Roli was crying for Roshni while Anjali

also fainted due to shock and her body raised the temperature..Sid entered into home and this

time he is on correct time he saved his child before he can loose the other due to her mom..

2 days passed neither Roshni nor Anjali recovered from trauma they faced...they actually faced

the death

Roshni hands and legs were with some burns but they are successfully recovered..Sid was just

waiting to gain both the kids health soon..both the kids are always in Rosid or Premar lap..Sid

strictly ordered Sujatha not to enter kids room ...

IT WAS ALMOST 20 DAYS 

Now bot are out from horrible nightmare..Sid thought now its time to get punish Sujatha for hurting

his kids..This time he has no love towards her mom the horrified scene where he saw his  child

between the fire was still fresh and this is time to get all the deeds of her to be settled by

punishing Sujatha..But unknown to Sid Sujatha planned something which can break the bond of

father and daughter...

to be continued...

Edited by kshamaD - 31 May 2015 at 4:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SOUJANYAROSIDNilima2016Kavyakrishnaswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAbanuprasa

Kavyakrishna Goldie
Kavyakrishna
Kavyakrishna

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
omg how could someone behave so dangerously with der own grand child.,really pathetic dear... Whts next???

padmaudayar Groupbie
padmaudayar
padmaudayar

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Dead Smile Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Deeksha....

...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicalrosid

Awesome yaar...mind blowing...but still roshini don't know that sid is her real father...
more 2 updates to know the truth dear

Go to top