Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF:To be with u again COMPLETED FF (Page 5)

sheetal1979 IF-Rockerz
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
really fab waiting for more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Deeksha....

i_am_PRASANNA IF-Dazzler
i_am_PRASANNA
i_am_PRASANNA

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
oh,no...can't see my SID in this condition...but i liked ur concept very much...pls update soon...when my SID gonna b alight?obviously after ROLI's return into his lifeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greshin...Deeksha....

greshin Goldie
greshin
greshin

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
beautiful updates dear...Clap
bt sad to see sid in paralysed condition Cry hope roli nd his daughter will come to him with lots of love to bring him back to life
waiting for the next updates...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i_am_PRASANNA...Deeksha....

...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged

PART-2

NEXT MORNING DWIVEDI HOUSE:

A lady looking into mirror filling her fore head with sindoor,sitting on a dressing table lost in her own thoughts.

I don't know till date  the reason behind ur hatred towards me. But some times i find love in ur eyes. You always show ur wildness on me but i never replied u back the reason behind it is not because i am ur wife and should bear it but because i love u , i love u so much, that gives me strength to bear ur hatred .I tried my extent possible to bear it but atlast,  i gave up and ended up our relation by divourcing each other. Though i divourced u the love in my heart never became extinct . I love u Siddhanth ji ,i love u alot. Thinking about it tears started rolling down her cheeks.when she was about to wipe the tears she found 2 little hands closing her eyes.

Roli: o my cute little princess already woke up and got ready also. 

Roshni:  oh mom how u always guess me taking her hands from her eyes and clasping around her mom's neck. yes mom I have already got up and ready as i am going summer camp.

Roli(in low voice) : that means my little princess is ready to leave her mom and go.

Roshni: not at all mom if u say now also no to the camp i am ready to leave this plan. Then what is ur plan to stop me or to go.

Roli: No darling i will never stop u ,as it is advantage  to build up ur future .so, now leave the topic come on we will go to join others.
Roshni:Before leaving I wanted to ask u a question.

Roli: what darling.

Roshni: Mom y u were crying,  when u promised me that u won' t cry.

before Roli could say anything Roshni cut her words and said

Roshni: mom again don't say me that u are thinking about ur disgusting husband. god knows when his thoughts will be vanished from my mother's mind.
Roli(in anger) : Roshni u should not say anything about him.He is ur dad right.

Roshni: dad ,the person who left my mom hurting her for these many years is not at all my dad and even in my dreams i will not accept that person as my father.

Roli: Roshni u should not talk like that..
Roshni: Mom lets not get into the fight now, and spoil my mood by talking about that person  anymore
Before Roli could say anything Anjali entered into there room.

Anjali: Roshni and massi we are getting late we should go Mataji and all are waiting for us
Roli: Yes let s go dear.

After a while in the hall all are ready to give send off to there cute little princesses who are going to summer camp along with there mataji,and are going to miss  for one month.

Simar: Anjali take care of ur naughty little sister and mataji.

Anjali: yes mom, will do as you said

Roli: Mataji take ur medicines on time don't neglect ur health ,alright.and don't start running behind these 2 little devil's over there also and u my little devil's be careful and enjoy ok.

Mataji: Yes Roli beta I will take care of myself and my cute dolls.

Roshni: mom don't worry about her I am there to take care about her .

Roli: Roshni now-a-days u talk like a grand maa beta .

Roshni: Mom I am not grand mom to u, I am ur daughter, Roli's Roshni. Roshni Roli Dwivedi.

hearing her cute words all started laughing.
Mataji: Ok ok my child its getting late we need to catch the bus of shimla on time so we have to leave right.

Before marching out Roshni rushed into the house and started talking standing on the couch.

Roshni : before leaving i wanted to say few words.

Prem : Roshni beta, what is this u people will be late . come, we will talk later.

Roshni : Yes uncle, just 5 minutes.

turning towards Jamunalal and Meena.

Roshni: Nana and nani u people are great escapers when its time to have medicine always I and Anjali should compel u to take medicines so promise me that u will take medicines on time and mom u , u should not cry again thinking about that person anymore. Prem uncle and simar maasi  if they don't keep there  promise  do inform me I will not talk to them ok.

Jamunalal,Meena and Roli: ok we  promise u.

Prem and Simar: ok will do dear any other concern, u people are getting late.

Roshni: Yes ,I am getting late because of u we are always late.

Roli:because of we Roshni ur talking too much dear.

Roshni: ok mom we will leave .

These 2 little princessess taking blessing of all the people and kissing them marched out of the house with there mataji to summer camp.

Roli went into the room waving bye to them,while others are in the hall.

Meena: Jamunalalji see because of our Roshni only our Roli is happy. otherwise we are used to see her crying face. 

Jamunalal: Yes Meenaji u are right,she is happy due to Roshni. She is living her life by not thinking about that person to the some extent.

Prem : yes pappa u  r correct the girl who never known to cry , her life has become a path of sorrows due to that person.

Simar: lets not get into the topic Roli is coming.

Roli: maa,pappa, bhaiya and babhi I am leaving to the office as I have an important meeting .Bye 
Premar and her parents: Bye and be careful, drive safely.

Roli: ok will do, Bye!!!!!!

Edited by kshamaD - 17 May 2015 at 7:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tigress.meenuSOUJANYAROSIDNilima2016greshinswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAsheetal1979banuprasa

honeyrosid-6 IF-Dazzler
honeyrosid-6
honeyrosid-6

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hey...superb updates yar...just awesome...luvd d concept...cant able to c sid in dat position...want to c their reunion...and cute roshini...want to c hw her pov on her dad changes...waitin fr next eagrly

Edited by harsharosid-8 - 12 May 2015 at 1:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Deeksha....

...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greshin

beautiful updates dear...Clap
bt sad to see sid in paralysed condition Cry hope roli nd his daughter will come to him with lots of love to bring him back to life
waiting for the next updates...
THANKS DEAR
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsharosid-8

Hey...superb updates yar...just awesome...luvd d concept...cant able to c sid in dat position...want to c their reunion...and cute roshini...want to c hw her pov on her dad changes...waitin fr next eagrly
thank u will see in coming updates
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavyakrishna

awesome updates dr... Keep continue...
thank u so much

Go to top