Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF:To be with u again COMPLETED FF (Page 36)

rishi_rosid Goldie
rishi_rosid
rishi_rosid

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Beautiful update.  Roli maturity is superb she decided to open orphan and as mother care centre. and roli so cute that decided directly prem as her bro. So cute love bonding between bro and sis. Waiting for next update.  Why she told to stop car wanna buy something for prem dresses or some gift.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Deeksha....

...Deeksha.... IF-Dazzler
...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishi_rosid

Beautiful update.  Roli maturity is superb she decided to open orphan and as mother care centre. and roli so cute that decided directly prem as her bro. So cute love bonding between bro and sis. Waiting for next update.  Why she told to stop car wanna buy something for prem dresses or some gift.
 thank u dear

and u guessed it quiet right

sowmya567

...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
PART-28

Roli:Driver uncle please stop the car...

JM:What happen princess why u want to stop the car

Roli:Dadi when we reach the home it will be almost lunch and Bhai has not ate anything

since 5 days,The dress he is wearing also became dirty as he slept in mandir..so 1st we

will shop for bhai and we will have lunch in some hotel...

Jamunala:Yes, beta u r right let's shop and have our lunch..

They all went for shopping and had their lunch...Prem was feeling really blessed seeing

care and love for this orphan few minutes back getting a family..He mentally decided he

will take care of the happiness and will fill with happiness in future...All reached Dwivedi

house..The huge gate was opened and there they saw huge people standing in a row

waiting for some thing...

All the villagers are ready to bless the daughter of Dwivedi's and take

the donated things...Roli with Prem came in middle of the ground all villagers showered

flowers on them blessing to be like this for eternity tat is when they heard the voice

JP:Today I am here to introduce my Grand son Prem ...Prem Dwivedi..

All the crowd were shocked but relived when Jp explained them and all accepted the Prince

of Dwivedi's

AT NIGHT:

Meena:Roli have u r dinner beta i will feed u come soon..

Roli:Mom from today bhai will feed me

Roli went to Prem

Roli:Bhai will u feed me...

Prem:Yes dear will feed u saying this he took plate from Meena...and started feeding Roli

Roli had the food and she was very sleepy

Prem:Roli come to me i will hold u in my arms and u sleep...Prem was pating her back and

Roli slept peacefully

Meena :Prem beta she slept go and leave her in the room and u also sleep in the room

which was next to her...

Prem:Yes maa will do when Prem make her sleep on bed and about to move Roli who hold

his collar tight allowed him not to move Prem now took her in his lap and made her sleep

Days were passing Prem never let her to do anything if something hurt her he will always

protect him as shield one such example is

Jamunala bought a new cycle for Roli and A bike for Prem...Roli don't know to ride bicycle..

when she tried she fell down and hurt herself and was crying Prem who was their saw her 

hurt and rushed immediately and wipe her tears..he asked the reason for her fall

Roli:Bhai as the road is damaged and some stones pierced out from the road the ground

has became uneven so i lost my balance

Prem:Roli u will ride bicycle only when i say ok till that time no ride..

Prem ordered their servants to make the road even and see no one should hurt by walking

or travelling on it ..he also bought elbow ,knee caps and helmet to Roli by which she

couldn't hurt but Prem was not satisfied so he always be their and had eye on her when

she rides her cycle...

He also not allowed her not to take a scooty and bought a car

for her safety..Prem will always check the things which is going to be used by Roli

hundred times so that they should not hurt her..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tigress.meenuSOUJANYAROSIDNilima2016sowmya567Kavyakrishnaswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAbanuprasa

rishi_rosid Goldie
rishi_rosid
rishi_rosid

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
beautiful update. prem love over roli is awesome. bro protecting sis is superb

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya567...Deeksha....i_am_PRASANNA

sowmya567 Goldie
sowmya567
sowmya567

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
super updates...caring and loving brother...true love is  needed for every relationship...prem and roli love is true..the way prem call Roli princess i love it...really Prem and roli bond is outstanding...and amazing...i can just saw Roli is really lucky...and prem is really lucky to get nice family..and roli character no words...she is amazing..i luv you're mom so so much...now i can saw you're  luckySmile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i_am_PRASANNA...Deeksha....

Kavyakrishna Goldie
Kavyakrishna
Kavyakrishna

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
emotional update dear... i am really feeling jealous by seeing prems love & care on roli... I always wish to have a bro bt unfortunately i dnt have...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya567...Deeksha....

...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
PART-29

One day Roli was walking with her friends,from school and some road side rogues hold her wrist

and was about to touch her,Prem came from behind and beat him to death and handed them to

police..He always keep one or the other to care in his absence

Prem and Roli were growing Prem is interested in construction company while at the same time

Dwivedi's were handling Handicrafts and other educational institution though he was not

interested he never shown to them as Dwivedi's did so much to them so he wanted to return their

debit by handling their family bussiness .Jamanalal knows he is not intrested in it ..He also knows

Prem never come to him to say his interest so he decided to talk to Prem

Jamunalal:Prem betey i have seen a company and they r offering job for this(he showed a letter)

Prem:But Pappa i'm handling handicrafts then y it is needed to go in search of job

Jamunala:Really i couldn't see u and Roli said every thing and last night she fought with me

before she kill me  pls join the construction company job...When u will be experienced i will be   

giving a MD post after u come back in other section as Prem construction

Prem hugged Jamunalal

Prem:Roli said this to u...I am really blessed to have u as my pappa and pappa i would like to 

name company on Roli's name

Again u started u and me bhai

They turned towards the side the voice echoed..It was Roli who was hearing all talks and came

their and hug Prem

Roli:Bhai it will be on u r name only because it is ur hard ship

Prem:No Roli today i am enjoying all previlages because of u so it should be on ur name

Prem said hugging her back and kissed lovingly on her forehead..Jamunalal cleared his throat

Jamunala:Prem it will not be on ur name nor Roli it will be Dwived Constructions..

Roli:Well said pappa and Bhai now u go and pack ur bags U should board flight to US tomorrow

night

Prem:Roli US for what

Roli:Bhai u got scholarship to complete your MBA  and intern ship in one of the leading

companies so u have to leave to US..

Prem:Roli i am not going any where leaving u Roli and if u want me to go then U should also  

come with me..

Roli:But hai how can i come with u

Prem:Roli no ifs and buts if u r not coming i'm also not going and it is just a matter of 3 years and u

can do ur schooling their ...And i will see my angel is safe in my hands

Roli:Bhai y u behave adamant sometimes..

Prem:Let me be adamant in case of u my dear

Roli:Fine i'm also coming

Prem: good 
                                   Prem convinced all of them to take Roli with him to US ..He made necessary

arrangement looking for Roli's safety first ..Let he may be any where he will be always by the side

of Roli...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tigress.meenuSOUJANYAROSIDNilima2016sowmya567Kavyakrishnaswathyrsi_am_PRASANNAbanuprasa

...Deeksha....
...Deeksha....

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishi_rosid

beautiful update. prem love over roli is awesome. bro protecting sis is superb
thank u rishi

sowmya567

Go to top