Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: greshin

ok dear...no worries...now i remember...no need to drag those problems again
nw waiting for the new phase of RoSid life...

no problem ok will update soon
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow sid z in luv vd roli before mrg...and he saved roli frm veeru attack..superb yar...waitin fr next
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-17

Sid:Maa what happen why u don't like the girl...Is she not beautiful  or something else

Sujatha:No beta she is beautiful but did u see the girl,she  is rich she may not respect us being

middle class and she may seperate both of us so i don't want her as  u r wife

(but in  real she don't like Roli because she was selected by Mataji to hide her truth she said like that to Sid)

Sid knows Roli very well as he loved her ,followed her and also aware of her respect to others

...Sid who was about to propose his love to Roli stopped then and there,to tell he is in love with

her since long was stopped thinking about Sujatha and he decided to tell his heart's wish after

her acceptence but he was not intrested to leave Roli so he agreed for engagement...all fix their

marriage after a week ..

All were engaged in the arrangements neither Sid nor Roli talked with each other for once ,after

their marriage got fix both the families are very happy except sujatha.

All functions were arranged in grand manner Mehandi, Sangeet and its time to marriage

Grand marriage took place ROSID performed ganesh pooja, exchanged garlands, took 7 pheres,

Siddhant filled sindoor on her forehead and put mangal sutra on her neck.  ROSID took blessings

of the elders.All were happy  atlast its time to Roli to go to Sid's house..

Roli was crying and all console her send with sid before that Prem came to Sid and said..

Prem:I know Siddhanth some where in u r mind their is a question y we arranged Roli's marriage,

with u middle class guy...i am not discussing with u to insult u but for saying only.

Siddhant she is my life and i am giving her to u only expecting love though she is rich she don't

have rich attitude i don't want to see her suffering..i am always their for her please do take care of

her please..

Sid(holding prem's hand):No prem u no need to worry i will take care of her properly

Rosid entered into BW house though Sujatha don't like Roli to show off infront of others she

behaved nicely..she took arathi ,Roli entered into the house by kicking rice kalash.putting hand

prints on wall and litting diya infront of matarani to bless her to settle with his family...

Sid has an important project and if it is finalise they also become rich but due to technical reasons

he lost his project but when Roli entered into the house he got confirmation call which he never

expected all, of them praised Roli that she is lucky to them hearing all this Sujatha was burning...

ROSID SUHAGRATH:

Sid's room was decorated well with beautiful flowers and fragrance,on the bed his bride was

sitting covering her face with a veil and she was nervous,though Sid thought to proceed his

married life after Sujatha's acceptence he tempted for the situation ...he came to Roli and unveil

her and was lost on her..

Sid:Roli u look very beautiful saying this he kissed on her cheeks...

Roli:I love u Siddhantji and will do as u be with me..and make me u rs for etenity...

Sid:Are u sure

Roli:yes..

Sid slowly  started placing kisses on her face and moved to her lips for a while .he slowly moved

his hands to remove her bangles and kissed on her hands then earings and kissed on her ear

lobes he removed her necklace and kissed on her neck he moved down Roli stated shivering on

his touch he slowly pulled her dupattaa and covered them with blancket..

In the morning when Roli woke up she saw her self in sid's arms and was very happy..Sid woke

up on her moments and saw Roli who was looking very beautiful he was  happy that the girl

whom he loved the most is now his wife but he was upset that he not said that he loves her but

promised in his mind that he will provide all the luxury..

FLASH BACK ENDS:

Roli:Siddhantji though u loved me before but u never proposed me y

Sid:Roli u r talking about to propose but u know i was thinking to start our married life only after my

mom's acceptence

Roli:Then what made to accept me...

Sid:u r beautiful face and the atmosphere that i can't control to come to u..and u know what..

Roli:what..

Sid:I lost my control now also saying this he moved towards her before he could touch her they

were interrupted by door...

...to be continued soon 

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsharosid-8

Wow sid z in luv vd roli before mrg...and he saved roli frm veeru attack..superb yar...waitin fr next

yes sid loves roli from first...next part updated
banuprasa thumbnail
Beautiful update... who is interruping ROSID😡
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ...romantic...cute...lovely...yaar...
devika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super dear...but who came to them...I think Roshini...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Beautiful update... who is interruping ROSID😡

will see int the upcoming part
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Awesome ...romantic...cute...lovely...yaar...

thank u
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: devika26

Super dear...but who came to them...I think Roshini...

not Roshni she  is sleeping with them