Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
PART-41

Sujatha entered into Rosid life now she is acting to again to get back believe of her son .Though 

Sid didn't showed but he was some where happy to know Sujatha is changed..Two pair of eyes 

who are finding strange in her behaviour was right by Mataji's  advice...Roshni and Anjali were 

playing suddenly Roli came out talking to her client ..Sujatha was seing her in anger but these to 

kids never fail to miss it ..

Roshni:Anjali do u remember what mataji said about dadi..

Anjali:Yes dear she said to keep on eye and be ready to save ur mom from evil look...but what it

means..

Roshni:this means dadi will harm mom and we should be careful as all of them will busy with

there respective works and we r free enough to care about her..

Anjali:Roshni see nani is going to kitchen

Roshni:Yes now lets follow her what she is going to do..

Anjali:Roshni from day one we r doing same but she never harm maasi..

Roshni:Yes she did not but what about mataji said she can't be wrong..Anjali take cell phone with

u and open video cam..

Anjali:Yes dear i am ready for action

Roshni and Anjli followed Sujatha entered into the kitchen unlike past few days now she wants to

take revenge but she should be careful..She entered the kitchen and she was burning the curry

spoon to red hot Anjali and Roshni were confused and started taking the video..Suddenly sujatha

shouted Roli name..

Sujatha:Roli..Roli beta see something is burning in kitchen..saying this she left the kitchen

Roli who  was on phone came to kitchen on sujatha's shout she was about to touch the hot spoon

Roshni yelled out loudly Roli was tensed and was searching for Roshni in mean time Anjali

replaced the spoon..

Roli:Roshni what happen beta why r u crying..

Roshni:Mom when i was climbing steps i suddenly slipped and legs are paining..

Roli:Ok ok come to me i will apply balm..in the mean time Sid also entered into house..seeing Sid

Roshni jumped into Sid's arms leaving Roli confused

Roli:Roshni now only u said ur legs r paining and now u r jumping..

Roshni:Woh ..woh maa pappa has bought chocolates seeing them i was excited..before Roli

could say anything Anjali came there..

Anjali:Maasi something is burning in kitchen Roli rushed into kitchen to see her curry..

Roshni and Anjali wink each other that their plan got success while sujatha was not ready to

accept defeat she is planning some thing more

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow supr update dear...roshini n anjali r too sharp..i luvd their plan..n at last ...winking their eyes...waitin fr next
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsharosid-8

wow supr update dear...roshini n anjali r too sharp..i luvd their plan..n at last ...winking their eyes...waitin fr next

thanks honey next in few min
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-42

Roshni and Anjali are with Sid

Sid:Roshni what mom is saying y u r crying when i returned

Roshni:Nothing pappai just slipped from the stairs for that mom was in hyper..

Sid(tensed):Princess u got hurt or something are u alright na...

Roshni:Pappa i'm alright now u go to room fresh up we should play also na come fast..Sid kissed

both the kids and went back to the room..

Anjali:Roshni why did u not showed this video to uncle if he see's it then he will threw ur dadi out ..

Roshni:No Anjali we can't show this now she is elder and she may do any thing and she is

pappa's mom if we do some thing wrong then this pappa will also leave me..

Days are passing Sujatha is trying to trouble Roli while these two jassos are protecting her from

her like  sheild then and there taking necessary steps..and also collecting evidence as they know

one or the other day they are going to caught...

One day night Sid and Mataji were in terrace talking about the happenings in their daily life

unknown two them Sujatha was also hearing all and in their discussions she get to know that

Roshni is thinking Sid as her new pappa and she hates her real pappa to the core..she wants to

use this opportunity in right time if she not succed in her plan of getting rid of Roli and Roshni...

sorry for short update...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-43

One day Sid has planned a mini vacation with Roli and Roshni...Sujatha was burning and

decided to ruin the plan of Sid..She doesn't know that these 2 kids are always behind her stupid

plans to fail..Sujatha tiptoed to stairs and poured oil by which When Roli walk down the stairs she

could get hurt and Sid's plan will be ruined...

Anjali and Roshni are seeing all this and this time this is a limit so they planned to teach a lesson

to Sujatha..before Sujatha could call Roli down stairs..

SUjatha:Roli...Roli Sid is waiting for u and Roshni come soon ..

Roli:Yes maaji coming

Roli was coming normally and she was not fallen from the stairs Sujatha was shell shock how

could it happen while the kids are giggling among them selves how they ruined her plan..

FLASH BACK:

While Sujatha was pouring the oil through stairs Roshni and Anjali were spreading the stairs with 

salt so that it can be soaken..while Roli was coming down Roshni stopped Roli

Roli was about to step down..

Roshni:Mom...Roli looked behind and saw Roshni was calling her

Roli:Yes princess

Roshni:Mom don't u find any beautiful sari see this how much disgusting is it..

Roli:Dear nothing wrong in it..

Roshni:Mom if u not change u r sari now u r i'm not coming  with u.

Roli:Ok dear as u wish i will change to another...

FLASH BACK ENDS:

Now its turn of kids to make Sujatha to realize how it pains when some one gets hurt...When

Sujatha was checking how her plan fail both the kids came behind her and throw-ed marbles

near Sujathas feet..Sujatha lost her balance and fall from steps and she got hurt on her hip..

Sid watched this act of kids and was fuming in anger but he did not yell infront of others he called

both to room ..Both now know that they are caught redhanded by Sid..

now what Sid is going to do will see in next
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
supr yar...nw wat z sid reaction..vl he scold...r roshini vl truth...cant wait..udatesoon
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsharosid-8

supr yar...nw wat z sid reaction..vl he scold...r roshini vl truth...cant wait..udatesoon

will update soon lil busy handling house hold work
Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates yaar... Sid shd knw sujathas truth by videos...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavyakrishna

awesome updates yaar... Sid shd knw sujathas truth by videos...

now the drama is on will update soon dear...

will update probably by today night or tomorrow as my system is running slow😕😕
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-44

Sid was very much angry on both the kids but he don't want to yell infront of others as he know that

there is some reason between this act though they are kids but mature by behavior he thinks..So

he just called both and told to explain their part behind the stunt performed against his mom..He

doesn't know what his mom upto...

Roshni:Anjali dad seems to be in so much rage u please be here and i will call u to show the clip

ok..till that time u shouldn't enter what it may happens promise me..

Anjali:No Roshni we both r behind this and both equally deserves so now i will also come with u..

Roshni:Anjali don't be stupid i know how to control dad's anger once it is handled i promise u will

call for sure ok and did u copied video to another phone...

Anjali:Yes dear i did copied..

Roshni:Now let me go to dad..

Roshni went into the room Sid was sitting on the bed spitting anger..He just gave a look which

made Roshni to scare a bit...so she just went and stand in-front of Sid..

Sid:Roshni i always support u for ur every act but today what u did is just leads to punishment..

Roshni just nodded her head as yes..

Sid:Why are u silent answer me dammit and don't u have any desency to hurt an elder who is

old..and do u know what how much u love ur mom i also love my mom and can't see her hurt..

Roshni:Mr.Siddhanth                          (after a year she again called Sid by mere name)

Sid was shocked but again regaining his composure

Sid:What  did u say Mr.Siddhanth did u forgot Roshni i am ur dad...

Roshni:I didn't but i think its peak that u also left me..

Sid:Why the hell i will leave u u r my daughter understand..(he shouted)

Roshni:Yes i know i'm ur daughter but it doesn't matter if it comes to hurt my mom again so u can

very well leave..sorry we will readily leave ur house paid with ur acceptance..

Sid was very angry with her talk

Sid:And why the hell u wanted to leave u r house..

Roshni:Because i don't want to see my mom hurt again by anyone...anyone means anyone no

matter he is my dad or not..

Sid:Will u say who hurt u r mom.. and one thing u r forgetting i have caught u by doing mistake but

rather then giving justifiction u r talking all stupidity..

Roshni:Yes  u have caught me...but their is a  reason behind the so called mistake..and i don't want

to give any explanation about it for me it is reasonable..

Sid:What is the reason behind it..

Roshni:I don't want to tell u Mr.Siddhanth

This time Sid lost his senses and for the first time he raised his hands..Anjali was scared to hell

hearing loud noises and ran into the room and saw Sid was in top anger about to hit Roshni

Anjali:Uncle please stop i will tell the reason..

Roshni:Anjali no... u should..

Anjali:Roshi will u please stop and let me talk...

Sid was very much irritated with Roshni's behavior 

Sid:Anjali will u say what all this

Anjali just handed over the video clip..seeing that Sid was shocked he lift his face to see both the

kids

Sid:Roshni what all this y did u both hide the truth..

Anjali:Uncle i will say the truth...Uncle mataji on the day of ur mom's arrival said to keep an eye and protect ur maasi ..from the day we r observing all her acts...she narrated what all happen

Sid:And Roshni y don't u want to tell to me when u got proof..

Roshni:Mr.Siddhanth

Sid:Roshni this is the last and final time i'm hearing u calling by mere name and  i'm ur dad and call

me pappa this is the final warning...

Roshni:Ok pappa i will say why i don't want to say truth..saying this she went to Sid and hugged

him and kissed lovingly both the kids are on Sid's lap

Roshni:The reason i don't want u to suffer

Sid:Sufffer...for what

Roshni:Pappa u know when my dad was not with me how much i was sad, always used to cry

curse him.. and i know if one of the relation is not with the people who wanted more u love the

person and u don't have the person behind u then how do u feel..

Sid's anger reduced and he was again burning that he hiding the truth,he knows how much Roshni

missed him and now he knows  what she is upto..

Sid:ok tell me now what i should do...

Roshni:Dad i know u love ur mom so don't yell at her for now we both r enough if things are not

under control we will surely call u for help...

Sid:Ok beta but be careful u don't know about that cunning lady

Anjali:Uncle don't worry we will take care..

Sid:Yes beta but be careful and do tell me what my mom is upto

Roshni and Anjali: sure

to be continued...