hi friends i have said that i will continue my ff after few days

but my mom is safe and sound she just got some scratches and we r relieved now

will update next part soon
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kshamaD

hi friends i have said that i will continue my ff after few days

but my mom is safe and sound she just got some scratches and we r relieved now

will update next part soon
thank god...very happy to know ur mom z safe...take care of ur mom...
Originally posted by harsharosid-8

thank god...very happy to know ur mom z safe...take care of ur mom...
 thanks for ur concern dear

she is quiet alright and taking rest...

me and dad r taking care of mom
Originally posted by kshamaD

thanks for ur concern dear
<div>

she is quiet alright and taking rest...

me and dad r taking care of mom
take care of her dear she will be well soonlya πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by padmaudayar

take care of her dear she will be well soonlya πŸ˜‰
yes padma she will and she is alright and mom is bearing my irritation from morningπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
So sorry guys for late update next updates is given below

PART-40

Prem:That's why i said sid u live with ur mom..i know one day u will allow ur mom into ur

house i stopped Roli to come to u but she,she is mad at u..saying this prem hold Roli's 

hand and prepared to march out..Sid hold Roli's other hand and now he is in complete 

tears now..

Sid:Roli no now i will never leave u and my princess ...Please Roli never ever leave me..

Sujatha was spitting fire through her eyes thinking how Sid never used to deny her words 

but now how my son is begging for this girl and her daughter..

Roli:Bhai please hear siddhantji's words i trust him he not even tried to contact maaji after

his recovery today only she came to him please bhi just think about Roshni..

Prem:Roli did u forgot what is the condition pappa kept for ur future..and u also agree for

that then now what happen..nd about Roshni she was happy before sid's arrival and will be

happy after him also..

Sujatha:Prem beta what my son did, why u people trouble him..

Prem:First of all u please stop me beta u r not my mother and what did u said we r

troubling  do u know few min back before ur arrival the house was fill of joy and now when

u enter see we r fighting among ourselves..

Sid was completely broken and he was really helpless he can't say sujatha to go and he

can't even afford Roli and Roshni away from his life..Roli was also in tears she never

thought this phase of life...Suddenly Roshni shouted from outside..

Roshni:Maaa...

Sid was very much tensed and just ran towards her..all family members came

outside..Roshni was in unconscious state she is just uttering pappa..pappa..Sid threw

himself beside Roshni and was caressing her forehead.He took her in his arms and went

inside the room Anjali was crying seeing Roshni in that state..Sujatha  tried to enter the

room of both the kids but jamunalal gave a look and she stopped out side the hall only..

Sid:Roshni.. beta open ur eyes ..please dear open u r eyes..

Roli:Siddhantji what happen to her suddenly..Bhai please contact the doc...

All are trying there best to handle her but all went vain..Doc came and checked her..

Doc:When u people gave medicines to her..

Sid:Before an hour and after that she went out to play...Roshni came back to her senses

and hugged sid tightly..

Sid:Princess how r u feeling now..

Roshi:I am alright pappa..

All left in to hall while Rosid and Anjali was with Roshni

Doc:Nothing to worry as she took medication and went directly to play in sun she

fainted..just allow her to rest and u should not allow her after giving immediate medication

to play she can very well play after 2-3 hours..

Prem:Thanks doc...

Roli:Siddhantji u please hold her i will bring juice to her..

Anjali was still crying she was also hugging sid

Sid:Anjali not to cry see she is fine..Roli came and gave glass of pine juice to Sid to feed

Roshni..

Roshni was making faces and planning to escape from drinking the pine juice which she

hates..Sid knows her plan..and held her tight..Roshni too change topic she said..

Roshni:Dad i think Anjali got one of the major habit of mom..

Roli:Roshni ...

Roshni:Yaah mom ur crying habit...

Roli:Roshni i know u don't like the juice and u r making all this to avoid so shut ur

nonsense and drink the juice..

Roshni:Pappa..please..

Sid:Princess please u r already weak na pls drink..Sid made her drink the juice and slept in

a while in Sid's arms.Anjali also slept beside Roshni...

Prem entered into Roshni's room and closed the door..seeing Roshni peacefully he said..

Prem:Sid i don't have any complaints from u i am also a father of a child...but i don't want

ur mom to play cheap tricks and can i say something if u don't mind..

Sid:Yes Prem 

Prem:What u will do the truth ur Roshni's real dad will come out from ur moms mouth..

Sid was shocked..

Sid was thinking what Prem has said is correct,So he thought not to let Sujatha be in his

house..Here Roli was trying to convince all to forgive sujatha..

Jamunalal:Roli have u gone mad she killed ur baby ,because of er u and ur kid suffered

these many years with out Sid..and now u r saying to forgive her..

Roli:Pappa now she has changed and will assure u she will not harm any one..if she try to

harm me u can suit a case against her..

many arguments are going on Sid was unaware of any thing before Sid decided to send

sujatha...jamunalal agreed with Roli..and Sid was just confused  now what to do..Sujatha

was smiling eviliy thinking her plan is succeded..atlast ...

one complete month passed sujatha was behaving nicely..All are thinking she has

changed but unknown to all 2 members of family are keeping eye on her ...

who r they will catch up in next part

supr update yar.. oh god .sid thought not to allw sujatha as prem said..bt in mean tym roli convincd jamnlal ...i think prem z one who keepin eye on sujatha...another one may b jamnlal r sid
fabulous updt dr... When roshni screemed maa... I jst thought she might listened every truth & fuming in anger bt my guess was wrong... Its fyn bt whn will roshni come to knw abt d truth
Originally posted by harsharosid-8

supr update yar.. oh god .sid thought not to allw sujatha as prem said..bt in mean tym roli convincd jamnlal ...i think prem z one who keepin eye on sujatha...another one may b jamnlal r sid
not exactly dear u will be in shock when u will knew how Roshni knows truth