Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rishi_rosid

Oh roshini is in danger. I think sujatha had added the medicine in drip bottle. What happened next. Update soon. 

well we will see in next update
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

OMG!!! Roshini is over dozed... What happens now.. Hope it is not any preplanned by Sujatha...

Lets see how they save Roshini...

yes di lets see what happen

in few min
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-38

Rosid were shocked hearing what doctor said

Roli:Doc what r u saying i left u my child thinking u will take care of her properly but what all this .

.is this the way u take of ur patients..Roli was taking left and right of Doc..

Sid:I left the room only for few min thinking u r nurse will take care of her but what all this...if 

something happens to my child i will suit a case against u and u r hospital ..

Doctor bowed his head down and called the concern nurse of patient whom he gave Roshni's 

responsibility ..Nurse entered into the room...

Doc:Nurse is this is what u take care of  the patients ...why did u gave medicine that to over dose..

Nurse:No doc i have not gave overdose and i don't know how it happen

Doc:Now their is no need of arguing we need to clear the dose and now its more dangerous as

drips find the way to heart...

Hearing all this Rosid were more tensed..Roshni woke up leaving all of them in shock..

Roshni:Mom again what happen...why are u crying now..

Rosid just went to Roshni and hugged her and kissed her and was very happy that she is safe

and sound..

Doc:Roshni are u fine and how it can happen...  Roshni was looking confused at doc's question..

that is when he saw the drip edge with syringe was removed from her hand...

Doc:Mr.Siddhant u should be lucky that no trace of medicine has entered into body as it was not

injected into the body..

Sid:Then y she slept for this long..

Roshni:Pappa don't worry i was sleeping because when u went out nurse came to me...when she

saw me i was holding my head in pain when  she asked me i told her...she gave me some tablet

by which i slept and now only i woke up

Nurse:Sir i gave her sleeping pill by consulting other doc as u were in OT..then i left the room

seeing her sleeping..then i don't know what all happen doc

Prem:this shows how much care u show at ur patients, now i just wanted my nephew to be

discharged  immediately..

Doc:But sir

Prem:I will not here any thing and we will  be contacting our family doctors just discharge her..

Sid took Roshni in his arms they did all the payments and reached their house..Roshni was in

Sid's arms only..while Roli was feeding her after that Roli left the room to keep the plate while sid

was about to leave Roshni hold Sid's arms

Roshni:Pappa what happen y did u all scold that nurse..

Sid:Nothing beta (sid don't want tell the truth but he just said...)we scold her because she didn't

injected syringe properly 

Roshni:Ohh then it is not at all her mistake it's my mistake..

Sid:I ts u r mistake how is it possible

Roshni:When nurse went out the room thinking i am sleeping ..i slowly opened my eyes and took

out the syringe and inserted on the matice as it was swelling if i say u or doc u will force me so...

Sid:so u did like that..

sid was thinking thank god beta u showed ur naughtiness and thrown the syringe otherwise,,sid

don't want to think about it any more..

Roshni:sorry pappa because of me that nurse got scoldings unwantedly

Sid:It's ok princess i will say sorry now u take rest

HOSPITAL:

Nurse:Mam plan is failed that nurse gave her sleeping pills so that she can sleep but i thought she

was sleeping due to effect of medicine

Women: U are just useless i just said only to kill but u lost great oppurtunity..saying this she

bangged the phone

Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-39

Sujatha's plan of killing Roshni was failed...She was very anger this time she wants to kill both

Roli and Roshni..Sujatha was executing her plan ..now she wants to enter Rosids house but

how?

LET'S SEE HOW SHE ENTER INTO THEIR LIFE AGAIN

Sujatha with Rajender entered into RSB House,it was weekend so Dwivedi's are also with Rosid ..
seeing Sujatha Jamunalal was in top anger ..

Jamunala:Siddhanth how dare u why this women came to your house.. did u forgot my condition 

or I need to remind u again..

Sid:I did not call her

Roshni and Anjali on seeing Rajender rushed towards them when Jamunalal was in top anger

Roshni raised her question..

Roshni:Nannu why t u so much angry on pappa

Roli:Roshni and Anjali pls go out  and play beta..saying this she sent both kids out..

Sid:Mrs.Sujatha Bharadwaj y did u came to my house..

Sujatha:Do i need to ask permission to come to ur house beta..

Sid:Yes and this is not my house this is my Roli's house who was selected by mataji ...and why did

u came here again..

Sujatha:Beta i came to u to my son ..

Sid:I am not ur son ..i just left u and for me my mom was death that day itself...u have killed our kid

and because of u i was at the edge of loosing Roli...because of u i left my daughter and now we r

happy and u came here to destroy our happiness with ur evilness..

Sujatha:No beta believe me i am changed if u want me to accept both ur daughter and wife i will ...

but beta don't leave me please..

Prem:Roli pack ur bag and Roshni's bag we are leaving to our house..

Sid was shocked

Sid:Prem don't do this to me u know how much i love both of them and how could u...pls

Jamunala:We can't say to send ur mom from here as we don't have rights so we r taking Roli and

Roshni with us..

Sid:No no pappa Roli pls don't leave me...Roli was also in tears now...Mom pls go out of my life

and family i am happy then y u want me to come back

Sujatha:Sid  i am u r mom beta can't i have rights to stay with u...

Prem:That's why i said sid u live with ur mom..i know one day u will allow ur mom into ur house

i stopped Roli to come to u but she,she is mad at u..saying this prem hold Roli's hand and

prepared to march out 

...to be continued
Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic updates dear... Something fishy running in sujaths mind...hope shd nt allow her in his home...
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow supr update yar...roshini naughtiness helpd her...nw want to c hw sid stop prem by nt takin roli n roshini...waitin fr next
rishi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good updates. 
Roshni got saved due to her naughtiness  nice. 
Sujatha entered to destroy rosid happiness. 
What will sid do now.
I think roli will herself stop to live with  sid.
Waiting for next update. 
Edited by rishi_rosid - 8 years ago
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishi_rosid

Good updates. 

Roshni got saved due to her naughtiness  nice. 
Sujatha entered to destroy rosid happiness. 
What will sid do now.
I think roli will herself stop to live with  sid.
Waiting for next update. 

thanks dear
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsharosid-8

wow supr update yar...roshini naughtiness helpd her...nw want to c hw sid stop prem by nt takin roli n roshini...waitin fr next

thanks dear

held in work will update soon
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavyakrishna

fantastic updates dear... Something fishy running in sujaths mind...hope shd nt allow her in his home...

yes something is fishy

will update asap