Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
emotional update dear... i am really feeling jealous by seeing prems love & care on roli... I always wish to have a bro bt unfortunately i dnt have...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
PART-29

One day Roli was walking with her friends,from school and some road side rogues hold her wrist

and was about to touch her,Prem came from behind and beat him to death and handed them to

police..He always keep one or the other to care in his absence

Prem and Roli were growing Prem is interested in construction company while at the same time

Dwivedi's were handling Handicrafts and other educational institution though he was not

interested he never shown to them as Dwivedi's did so much to them so he wanted to return their

debit by handling their family bussiness .Jamanalal knows he is not intrested in it ..He also knows

Prem never come to him to say his interest so he decided to talk to Prem

Jamunalal:Prem betey i have seen a company and they r offering job for this(he showed a letter)

Prem:But Pappa i'm handling handicrafts then y it is needed to go in search of job

Jamunala:Really i couldn't see u and Roli said every thing and last night she fought with me

before she kill me  pls join the construction company job...When u will be experienced i will be   

giving a MD post after u come back in other section as Prem construction

Prem hugged Jamunalal

Prem:Roli said this to u...I am really blessed to have u as my pappa and pappa i would like to 

name company on Roli's name

Again u started u and me bhai

They turned towards the side the voice echoed..It was Roli who was hearing all talks and came

their and hug Prem

Roli:Bhai it will be on u r name only because it is ur hard ship

Prem:No Roli today i am enjoying all previlages because of u so it should be on ur name

Prem said hugging her back and kissed lovingly on her forehead..Jamunalal cleared his throat

Jamunala:Prem it will not be on ur name nor Roli it will be Dwived Constructions..

Roli:Well said pappa and Bhai now u go and pack ur bags U should board flight to US tomorrow

night

Prem:Roli US for what

Roli:Bhai u got scholarship to complete your MBA  and intern ship in one of the leading

companies so u have to leave to US..

Prem:Roli i am not going any where leaving u Roli and if u want me to go then U should also  

come with me..

Roli:But hai how can i come with u

Prem:Roli no ifs and buts if u r not coming i'm also not going and it is just a matter of 3 years and u

can do ur schooling their ...And i will see my angel is safe in my hands

Roli:Bhai y u behave adamant sometimes..

Prem:Let me be adamant in case of u my dear

Roli:Fine i'm also coming

Prem: good 
                                   Prem convinced all of them to take Roli with him to US ..He made necessary

arrangement looking for Roli's safety first ..Let he may be any where he will be always by the side

of Roli...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishi_rosid

beautiful update. prem love over roli is awesome. bro protecting sis is superb

thank u rishi
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavyakrishna

emotional update dear... i am really feeling jealous by seeing prems love & care on roli... I always wish to have a bro bt unfortunately i dnt have...

don't worry dear
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmya567

super updates...caring and loving brother...true love is  needed for every relationship...prem and roli love is true..the way prem call Roli princess i love it...really Prem and roli bond is outstanding...and amazing...i can just saw Roli is really lucky...and prem is really lucky to get nice family..and roli character no words...she is amazing..i luv you're mom so so much...now i can saw you're  lucky😊...

thank u sowmya
rishi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update. prem caring for roli and roli caring for prem
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishi_rosid

lovely update. prem caring for roli and roli caring for prem

thanks rishi
banuprasa thumbnail
Beautiful update dear...
Loved siblings affection...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Beautiful update dear...

Loved siblings affection...

thank u di
Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dear... First time i am loving prems role unlike in ssk... Loved his character to core... Keep continue soon...