Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update.  Nice bonding between bro & sis. Waiting for next update. 
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
PART 27

Prem:Yes Sid today i am alive because of my angel only other wise i used to die there itself for

sure..

FLASH BACK:

It was Roli's 4th birthday and all were busy in arrangements as she is loving daughter and is

celebrated as a big festival in the village..

AT NIGHT 12'O CLOCK

Jamunalal's mom:Roli is my grand daughter she will wear this dress which i bought for her and

not  your's u old man did u hear..

Jamunalal's pappa:No she will wear the dress which i selected for her and by the way u r also a

old women my dear

J.mom:no, she will wear mine..

J.papa:no mine

they both r fighting like kids ..Jamunala and Meena were laughing behind seeing them fighting for

their princess..

Jamunala:Pappa and mom it's almost 12 now we need to go to Roli's room otherwise we can't

wish her on time

J.Pappa:Haan beta its right come soon we need to rush

All entered into Roli's room Tiptoed without making any noice,their cute little princess was

sleeping hugging her teddy with a smile on her innocent face all r counting numbers to wish her

in their mind..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS

Roli wake up from her sleep and a broad smile crept on her face Jamunal,s pappa and mom

started fighting which dress she will wear..

Roli:Dada,dadi u both again started fighting and i don't want both the dresses

hearing this they both became upset

Roli:Dada i don't want dress but i want a wish...from u both

JP:What wish sweet heart we r ready to fulfill it for sure..

Roli:Dadu i will ask my wish from u when time comes and Dadi i have seen u giving food to old

people in temple so..

JM:so..what princess

Roli:Can we build a orphanage to the needy ,,,,,,,,,,please we have lots of money and our

ancestors house in the village is empty so we can place them..

All r looking t faces and proud to see her maturity

Roli:pouting her lips will u not full fill my wish

JM:who said that we will not fulfill we can very well fulfill u r wish we will start  as Roli's orphanage

Roli:No dadu not Roli's but as Mother care center so that they won't think it is of some others but

feel as it is their and they should live their

JP:Yes dear u said right...now u need to cut the cake and should sleep..

tomorrow we need to go to temple for pooja in other village as in our village  person who lives

beside temple died and the temple closed for one day..

Roli:Dadu did u helped them to over come the problem and will sleep in short time

JP:yes beta we helped and now u should sleep...

Roli:Good night all

Next morning all wake up early Roli took all their blessing and all started to mandir they all

reached temple JP ordered for special pooja and all weresitting for a while but Roli saw a person

and went to him..He was crying badly hiding his face under knees...Roli  slowly lift the face and

wipe the tears of a 10 old guy

Roli:y r u crying

Boy:I lost my parents in accident  and i don't have any one...

Roli(tears):what is ur name did u had anything...

Boy:My name is Prem Mehta...I didnot had any thing since 5 days and sleeping here in mandir..

Roli rushed to their parents and bought them near Prem, Prem was seeing what Roli was upto

Roli:Dadu morning i asked for a wish from u then u said u will fulfill it

JP:Yes dear what is u r wish

Roli:Dadu i want Prem as my bhaiya..

All were shocked...

Meena:Roli do u know what r u asking if his parents will come then will punish u beta..

Roli:Mom bhaiya has no parents they died in accident and their relatives just completed their last

rituals and left him alone.He not even had food for  more then 5 days ..

All were looking at him with pity

JP:From today onwards i have 2 grand children Prem and Roli

All accepted his decision and agreed to welcome Prem as their new member into family

Prem:Thank u but i can't come with u 

All were shocked...

Meena:What happen beta u don't believe us..

Prem:No aunty not that but i have my own house which is nearby and i don't want to be burden on

u r family

JM:no beta u r not burden if u reject we will think u r not liking us

Roli went near Prem holding his fingers with her little fingeres and pouting her lips she said

Roli:u don't want to be my bhai ...today is my birthday and u making me cry

Prem was unable to see her in tears so he took her in his arms kissing her fore head 

Prem:No my dear little sis i will never ever make u cry...Roli was smiling and she to  kissed on his cheeks..

Jamunala with Prem entered into Prem's house to take necessary certificates and photos of his

parents ..he locked the house and ordered some one to take care of the house he turned toward

Prem and said

Jamunalal:Beta this is u r house and will be like this and when ever u feel like seeing u can very

well come here ok

Prem:Thank u so much uncle 

Jamunalal:Not uncle betey call me pappa

Prem(with a smile):Thank u pappa..

Roli came their pulling Prems hand

Roli:Bhaiya come na its already late we should go to our house also

Prem:Yes princess we will

All were returning back to  Dwivedi house  but Roli stopped them in middle...

Roli:Driver uncle please stop the car...

...to be continued
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
excellent dear...really i dnt knw...i got tears frm my eyes..without my knowledge...really luvd roli...she z so kind...she said to keep.orphanage name as motherscare instead of her name...superb update
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harsharosid-8

excellent dear...really i dnt knw...i got tears frm my eyes..without my knowledge...really luvd roli...she z so kind...she said to keep.orphanage name as motherscare instead of her name...superb update

thanks friend good to know u like it
rishi_rosid thumbnail
Beautiful update.  Roli maturity is superb she decided to open orphan and as mother care centre. and roli so cute that decided directly prem as her bro. So cute love bonding between bro and sis. Waiting for next update.  Why she told to stop car wanna buy something for prem dresses or some gift.
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rishi_rosid

Beautiful update.  Roli maturity is superb she decided to open orphan and as mother care centre. and roli so cute that decided directly prem as her bro. So cute love bonding between bro and sis. Waiting for next update.  Why she told to stop car wanna buy something for prem dresses or some gift.

thank u dear

and u guessed it quiet right
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-28

Roli:Driver uncle please stop the car...

JM:What happen princess why u want to stop the car

Roli:Dadi when we reach the home it will be almost lunch and Bhai has not ate anything

since 5 days,The dress he is wearing also became dirty as he slept in mandir..so 1st we

will shop for bhai and we will have lunch in some hotel...

Jamunala:Yes, beta u r right let's shop and have our lunch..

They all went for shopping and had their lunch...Prem was feeling really blessed seeing

care and love for this orphan few minutes back getting a family..He mentally decided he

will take care of the happiness and will fill with happiness in future...All reached Dwivedi

house..The huge gate was opened and there they saw huge people standing in a row

waiting for some thing...

All the villagers are ready to bless the daughter of Dwivedi's and take

the donated things...Roli with Prem came in middle of the ground all villagers showered

flowers on them blessing to be like this for eternity tat is when they heard the voice

JP:Today I am here to introduce my Grand son Prem ...Prem Dwivedi..

All the crowd were shocked but relived when Jp explained them and all accepted the Prince

of Dwivedi's

AT NIGHT:

Meena:Roli have u r dinner beta i will feed u come soon..

Roli:Mom from today bhai will feed me

Roli went to Prem

Roli:Bhai will u feed me...

Prem:Yes dear will feed u saying this he took plate from Meena...and started feeding Roli

Roli had the food and she was very sleepy

Prem:Roli come to me i will hold u in my arms and u sleep...Prem was pating her back and

Roli slept peacefully

Meena :Prem beta she slept go and leave her in the room and u also sleep in the room

which was next to her...

Prem:Yes maa will do when Prem make her sleep on bed and about to move Roli who hold

his collar tight allowed him not to move Prem now took her in his lap and made her sleep

Days were passing Prem never let her to do anything if something hurt her he will always

protect him as shield one such example is

Jamunala bought a new cycle for Roli and A bike for Prem...Roli don't know to ride bicycle..

when she tried she fell down and hurt herself and was crying Prem who was their saw her 

hurt and rushed immediately and wipe her tears..he asked the reason for her fall

Roli:Bhai as the road is damaged and some stones pierced out from the road the ground

has became uneven so i lost my balance

Prem:Roli u will ride bicycle only when i say ok till that time no ride..

Prem ordered their servants to make the road even and see no one should hurt by walking

or travelling on it ..he also bought elbow ,knee caps and helmet to Roli by which she

couldn't hurt but Prem was not satisfied so he always be their and had eye on her when

she rides her cycle...

He also not allowed her not to take a scooty and bought a car

for her safety..Prem will always check the things which is going to be used by Roli

hundred times so that they should not hurt her..
rishi_rosid thumbnail
beautiful update. prem love over roli is awesome. bro protecting sis is superb
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super updates...caring and loving brother...true love is  needed for every relationship...prem and roli love is true..the way prem call Roli princess i love it...really Prem and roli bond is outstanding...and amazing...i can just saw Roli is really lucky...and prem is really lucky to get nice family..and roli character no words...she is amazing..i luv you're mom so so much...now i can saw you're  lucky😊...