Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
omg... That was really a rash decision dear... Roshni should thought for a moment about sid's pure love on her...
banuprasa thumbnail
Roshini came to know about sid now...
Met with accident..

Let's see what happen now...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kavyakrishna

omg... That was really a rash decision dear... Roshni should thought for a moment about sid's pure love on her...

lts see what happen to her
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Roshini came to know about sid now...

Met with accident..

Let's see what happen now...

next update in ffew minutes
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-24

Sid was shocked

Sid:Roshni...

Sid was sweating like hell...that is when he saw two smooth little hands cuddled his face and

kissing him lovingly 

Roshni:Pappa u din't sleep till now,what happen to u ?why did u shouted like this...

Sid took Roshni into tight hug kissing her on her forehead that is when Roli saw both of them like

this tears started rolling down from Sid's eyes the thought and the dream made him to  behave 

mad,that dream made him more tensed the thought of leaving his wife and child were killing him 

from inside..

Sid:Nothing Roshni just a little tiered...beta now u sleep here in my arms...

Roshni:Dad y r u looking frustrated is every thing is alright..

Sid doesn't want disclose his dream but Roli knows he is under some tension and she also knows

that is for his child Roli wanted to talk to Sid but Roshni was beside him so she thought of talking

morning itself

Roli:Now u both sleep morning we have to go for shopping and then to Dwivedi house,so Good

night saying she placed kisses on both Sid and Roshni..covering them with quilt..

Sid was in his thoughts when soothing hands touched his eye to close he was just looking at Roli

who was saying to just relax we will talk tomorrow...

Early morning:

Sid Roli and mataji were in hall sipping a hot coffee..Sid wasn't came out his bad dream till now

and Roli knows it so she decided to ask him while she leaving to her house and it was right time

as Roshni was with Anjali and was not in the house...after a while mataji left the place..Sid went

back to their room Roli followed him ...he was in tears ...Roli placed her soothing hand on

him...he just looked at her as a child who was scare of loosing a most valuble thing of his life

Roli hugged  Sid and placed kisses all over the face and hold his lips for a

while to come out of his frustation and anxiety he was under from last night...Sid came out his

frustation..

Roli:Siddhantji  r u relaxed now

Sid nodded his head as yes

Roli:Siddhantji please tell me what happend and why u sound upset

Sid narrated his dream now Roli was in tension what happen if his dream come true ,she can't 

able to live without both so she decided to do something to which Roshni should not such a rash 

decision in her wild dreams also...

Roli:Siddhantji now please wipe u r tears now we need to go for shopping.

Sid:Shopping for what

Roli:Siddhanthji i never expected this from u how u forgot today is RAKHA BANDHAN and i need 

to tie Rakhi to my beloved brother and Simar bhabi will tie Rakhi to u so we need to buy gifts..so 

can we..

Sid:Sorry dear in this tension i totally forgot if i not send u soon Prem will come to me and kick me 

for sure,to stop his lovely sister..

Roli:Siddhantji never ever dare to tease my bhai 

" mom u will tie Rakhi to ur brother and dad to Simar massi but to whom i should tie Rakhi "

Rosid turned to the side where they heard the voice and Sid laughed crazily and decided to 

tease Roli

Sid:Roshni u ask this question to u r mom i said to her Roshnni need's a brother but she never

listen to me...

Roshni:Mom i want my brother

Roli who felt embaressed and shy

Roli:U both r really becoming so shameless now come on we need to go to shopping also...

All the three went for shopping for an auspicious occasion..and then left to Dwivedi house

...to be continued

magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...oh god its a dream...but I am scared yaar...what roshini will do...
devika26 thumbnail
Hi dear
Very nice update
banuprasa thumbnail
Oh it was dream... thank god... let's see what happens now...
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excepted its dream😛...happy..now what..will happen...waiting for next updates...Raksha bandan
Kavyakrishna thumbnail
that was truely scary dream... kshama... Sort this prblm soon dear...