Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kavyakrishna

wonderful update dr... Hope roshni shd accept sid as her real father after quiz..

thank u
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: banuprasa

Beautiful... I think the moment Roshini comes to know Sid as father is not very far...

yes di ur right
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rishi_rosid

Beautiful update. I think sujatha came to know sid became normal and living with roli and his daughter. I think she will again create problems between sid and roshini.  Waiting for next update  

yes she will,will update soon once i become free
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: greshin

wonderful updates dear...
r those stupid eye that of sujatha ma??

yes she is sujatha
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devika26

Hi dear

Really super...super updates...I like it,, 

thank u
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sowmya567

while reading every update...fro me also some sort of...tension..inside...what will happen...how roshine will know truth about Sid...will she accept...Sid...Sid and roshine bond was super...roshine is kid but really mature..she planned surprise for Roli..

Sid and Roshine won the...award..too..really super..the answers..was super...by both when Sid she hate her father...tears rolled in his eyes so sad for sid...Roshine said i hate the people who makes my mother cry this line is just amazing...i love it super..FF...

one more thing i love in this FF..Sister and brother bond..Prem and Roli...Prem is just amazing..his love and care for Roli is super...when Sid is marring Roli...Prem told Sid to take care she is his life...super...line...Roli is  lucky to have caring and loving brother...

Sid love Roli before marriage but he unable to confess...her...he saved her from veeru...also now he came again back to their life...he saved her..and he became normal too...now question is veeru character end r...still he create problems..in Roli life...but no tension she as two bodyguards๐Ÿ˜‰...brother prem and husband...Sid..they can protect her...๐Ÿ˜›

now sujatha to entered what she will do...any way sid not going to believe her..words anymore but...what if she get to know that roshine hate his papa...she may create problem and by telling Sid is his real father...to roshine..what will be roshine reaction...its just a guess...๐Ÿ˜‰..waiting for you're updates...

thank u sowmya,in this ff i really glad to know the concept which i posted is upto the mark...i love prem and roli as siblings,and father and daughter bond in this ff for me is very special and is written with heart...as it is a real life story of my mom and dad   and the character over their is actually me...my mom who is very innocent can easily belive on every one and can never see hurt...the character of sujatha is my grandmother   and yes Roli has really 2 bodyguards...sujatha's evil eyes will effect on them or not wil see in further updates๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harsharosid-8

supr updates yar ..100 prcnt agree vd u sowmya dear..i m feelin some sort of tension while readin..hw roshini vl react when she come to know abt sid... omg sujata z back..dnt knw what plan she z cookin in hr mind...and ya..while reading banu di ff and nw ur ff...i luvd roli and prem as siblings than rosim...rosim bond z xcelent in ssk no regrets abt it...bt in my own imaginary rosid world...i luv to imagine roli n prem as siblings...and their bond z xcelent in this ff .waitin fr next dear 

thank u so much harsha as i said with sowmya my mom is really lucky to have both of them as her sheild who never allow any one to hurt her and this is also true that i love my mom a lot and she is my life no matter who hurts her i hate them to core...and my mom and my uncles relation is shown as roli and prems character 

and thanks a lot for such a lovely comments
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Hey friends small request to u all

can i show the brother and sister relation of Roli and Prem  in maximum 3 to 4 updates

if u feel bore u can very well say openly by ur comments  pls comment for this bond now as i should

start writing the update

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends thanks for all for posting ur comments and i am really very happy to know the story is upto

mark as it is the story of my parents love and life,the update in which i gave the character is as same 

in real life  and Roshni is me in real i want to disclose it in last but by ur comment i disclosed here in 

this section 

thanks a lot for ur support
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow thats really gr8...its abt ur life...luvd it...n u r so lucky...and ya i too want prem n roli bondin in ur updates...as i like bro n sis relation ship...while readin...im feelin so happy..as my bro luv me a lot...he take care of me like that..