Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greshin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
waiting for sid's quiz session...hope something good will happen between the quiz...like roshni will come to know that sid is her papa...its just a small guess ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: greshin

waiting for sid's quiz session...hope something good will happen between the quiz...like roshni will come to know that sid is her papa...its just a small guess ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Roshni's reaction is given in next update
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

PART-23

SID'S QUESTIONS:

What is ur daughter's favourite food?

she likes aloo paratha and paneer koftha which is my favourite too..

What u hate to see in u r daughter?

her tears i hate them most...

Is ur daughter mingle type?or reserved type?

She is just like me she never easily mingle and belive on strangers

Whom u r daudhter hates the most?

(tear rolling down wiping suddenly)

her pappa as i was not there with her for these many years...

Congrats Mr.Siddhanth andRoshni Siddhanth Bharadwaj u have won this years best father and daughter contest

All were happy except  Roshni and Sid,  Roli noticed their upset faces and went to them

Roli:Roshni and Siddhantji I am very happy as u both said u will won the competition u did it...

Roshni:Pappa can I ask u something

Sid:haan beta say me..

Roshni:Are u really my mom's friend

Sid:Why did u got that doubt beta(hiding his truth)

Roshni:Then y u have tears when she ask u whom  i hate most..

Roli:Roshni what sort of question how he can say u hate u r old pappa in front of others ..

Roshni find some what relived by the answer

Roshni:Pappa I am very hungry ..

Sid:Roli see my princess is hungry and u r just  raising queries

Roli:Siddhantji now what i did ...Oh now i understand u both r teasing me...now i will not talk to u..

Sid:Roshni now u r mom is upset now what we should do.

saying this they both hug Roli and Kissed on her cheeks Roli was shocked seeing their act

in front of others before she could react they marched out towards their car

Roli:U both r becoming naughty day by day what will other's think..

Sid:What they think...they think how happy family we r?that's it       what  u say my angel

Roshni:Yes mom they will think as dad said

Roli:U both r becoming shameless...

Sid stopped near one of the restaurant ..they had fun enjoying together all day both Sid and Roshni were teasing Roli and Roli as usual sat  queitly faking anger on them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A person was seeing all this with anger filled eyes ,a immediate phone call went to the hospital

later in hospital:

Receptionist:Hello, city hospital how can i help u?

Person: Can i know when Mr. SiddhantBharadwaj became normal and discharged from

hospital

Receptionist:Mam wait for 5 minutes will tell u after a while,He discharged 6 months ago by

Mrs.Roli Siddanth Bhardwaj  and he became normal few days back

Person:When u discharged him y couldn't u ppl inform us ? u ppl only take money and don't

give information about patient till some one ask

Receptionist:Sorry Mr.Siddhanth gave clear instructions not to say any thing about him to

others

Person:Its ok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT NIGHT RSB HOUSE:

In Rosid bed room Roshni was sleeping peacefully on Sid's shoulder Roli was trying to

sleep but she couldn't...Sid without disturbing Roshni lyed her on bed and covered her with

blanket ,moved towards terrace..Roli also followed the path..Sid was starring at sky in

deep thinking when he found smooth arms around him back hugging tightly..seeing Roli

there he immediately hug her tightly and said

Sid:Roli I don't want to loose Roshni and u again...

Roli:Siddhantji what happened suddenly..

Sid:When u said in the morning an unknown fear that time I didn't accepted it and ignored it

but when Roshni asked the query ,in my heart also the fear started loosing of her

kissing him lovingly she said

Roli:No siddhantji she and i never leave u we love u so much now don't take any tension ok...

Sid:Ok but can we be here for some more time I want to lay on u r lap..

Roli:sure siddhantji no need of asking permission but we need to get down soon as my

devil is sleeping alone in our room

When Roli said devil Sid had a smile on his face forgetting the tension..He layed on her

lap..Roli was carresing his hair but she was lost in her thoughts

...to be continued

Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update dr... Hope roshni shd accept sid as her real father after quiz..
banuprasa thumbnail
Beautiful... I think the moment Roshini comes to know Sid as father is not very far...
rishi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. I think sujatha came to know sid became normal and living with roli and his daughter. I think she will again create problems between sid and roshini.  Waiting for next update  
greshin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful updates dear...
r those stupid eye that of sujatha ma??
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
while reading every update...fro me also some sort of...tension..inside...what will happen...how roshine will know truth about Sid...will she accept...Sid...Sid and roshine bond was super...roshine is kid but really mature..she planned surprise for Roli..

Sid and Roshine won the...award..too..really super..the answers..was super...by both when Sid she hate her father...tears rolled in his eyes so sad for sid...Roshine said i hate the people who makes my mother cry this line is just amazing...i love it super..FF...

one more thing i love in this FF..Sister and brother bond..Prem and Roli...Prem is just amazing..his love and care for Roli is super...when Sid is marring Roli...Prem told Sid to take care she is his life...super...line...Roli is  lucky to have caring and loving brother...

Sid love Roli before marriage but he unable to confess...her...he saved her from veeru...also now he came again back to their life...he saved her..and he became normal too...now question is veeru character end r...still he create problems..in Roli life...but no tension she as two bodyguards๐Ÿ˜‰...brother prem and husband...Sid..they can protect her...๐Ÿ˜›

now sujatha to entered what she will do...any way sid not going to believe her..words anymore but...what if she get to know that roshine hate his papa...she may create problem and by telling Sid is his real father...to roshine..what will be roshine reaction...its just a guess...๐Ÿ˜‰..waiting for you're updates...

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
supr updates yar ..100 prcnt agree vd u sowmya dear..i m feelin some sort of tension while readin..hw roshini vl react when she come to know abt sid... omg sujata z back..dnt knw what plan she z cookin in hr mind...and ya..while reading banu di ff and nw ur ff...i luvd roli and prem as siblings than rosim...rosim bond z xcelent in ssk no regrets abt it...bt in my own imaginary rosid world...i luv to imagine roli n prem as siblings...and their bond z xcelent in this ff .waitin fr next dear 
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsharosid-8

supr updates yar ..100 prcnt agree vd u sowmya dear..i m feelin some sort of tension while readin..hw roshini vl react when she come to know abt sid... omg sujata z back..dnt knw what plan she z cookin in hr mind...and ya..while reading banu di ff and nw ur ff...i luvd roli and prem as siblings than rosim...rosim bond z xcelent in ssk no regrets abt it...bt in my own imaginary rosid world...i luv to imagine roli n prem as siblings...and their bond z xcelent in this ff .waitin fr next dear 

ye i to love Prem and Roli as siblings...in this FF..prem caring and love for her sister..is just amazing...yes to imagine prem and roli as sibling was super...