Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Wow yaar..loving this cute family...very happi to read these updates...awesome!!!

thanks a lot
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsharosid-8

wow.. roshini calld sid as pappa at last...supr cute family...luvd it...

thank u
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavyakrishna

i'm really sry dr fr this much late rply... Updates are really speachless rosid love, roshni anger, sid caring, rolis patience- everything was more than perfect... Truely i have tears while reading this ff... Keep rocking dr...

thanks a lot dear
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishi_rosid

Superb updates. Waiting for further updates dear. .what will happen if roshini knows sid is her own father. 

thanks rishi
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: devika26

Dear,...really tooo good for fst time Roshini call him pappa ,...oh god,...am filling in sky🥳

thanks
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-20

Roli:Siddhantji its very beautiful...

Sid:Not more then u Roli saying this he passed his slightly opened lips all over her neck...

Roli was moaning crazily..with his touch all over her neck

Roli:Siddhantji stop na and what is special today what all this...

Sid:U r special for me ..

Roli:Me how come

Sid:Do u know Roli I always wish to give a surprise romantic night but all...

before Sid could say..Roli said

Roli:Siddhantji how many times I said u past is past na... and one more thing this all u r planning

with u r princess from evening right and u r doll is just like u.. she was just adamant till i wear this

red saree,she was shouting on me if i asked about u ...u both well planned and turned against me

wow I never expected..

Sid was laughing like anything hearing her talks..

Sid:Roli why r u angry on my angel and yes we both well planned and executed u know what she

is small just by her age but mature with her talks and behaviour,,..and Roli we r  not hear to talk

we can talk later  also shall we 

Saying this he forward his hand to Roli...Roli too forward his hands..Sid interwinig their hands sid

slowly clasped her hand rounding her on his neck in background their plays a bgm jeena jeena

merai humdum...they were dancing for while they were totally lost on each other

Sid slowly started removing her accessories and kissing her making.. Roli blush more and more

she was just red with his intense love making...he slowly moved towards bed holding roli in his

arms..He layed her on bed and got on top of her...he was holding Roli's waist tightly pulling her

more and more into him, his chest was making contact with her heart...Roli started shivering and

thrilled, filling her more and more into him...Sid was moving his hands all around her face and

neck when he was moving his hands down to touch her navel,Roli stopped him and slightly

pushing him turned against Sid.. Sid slowly moved towards her back  and undid the dori of her

blouse Roli immediately turned towards him.. Sid started sucking hard all over her body

undressing both of them.. He gave a love bite on her neck.. tear rolled down from her eyes he

slowly kissed on the mark to make her relief from sweet  pain..he was wild on her, but she

accepted his love on her, after a while Roli got on top of him, started kissing all over his chest and

neck giving his gift return to him.. Sid again got on top of her leaving not a chance to own her

more and more.. Roli slowly exhausted and drifted a sleep while she was fissted her fingers all

over his hair.. Sid who was kissing her waist looked up to see her, seeing her sleep he did not

wanted to disturb her so he slowly moved his hands around her making Roli to sleep on his

shoulder and cuddled them with blancket..

in the morning Sid  woke up to see Roli who fulfilled his wish..Roli opened her eyes seeing Sid

awake she slowly moved to him and kissed on his cheeks Sid to kissed her and moved towards

her again they started exploring themselves in their love...  after a while Roli was on Sid's

chest..Sid was caressing her bare back.. unknown silence was prevailing only their hearts were

talking with each other,Roli broke the silence and said

Roli:Siddhantji i have an unknown fear in my heart

Sid:Unknown fear for whom..

Roli:For u  and Roshni..

Sid:Me and my doll what r u thinking unwantedly? y r u fearing Roli...

Roli:Siddhantji i don't know exactly but some where in my heart was telling is it right to hide with

Roshni u r her real father...

Sid:No its not right to hide but it is also not right to say her u know right how much time she took to

accept me as her friend,  now for some or the other reason if she goes far away from me i can't

bear it, let her think i am her new pappa only we don't know how she will be if she knows i am her

real pappa who hurt u and her this much for years..

Roli:But Siddhantji truth can never be hidden for more days before she knows by herself we

should say her in right situation...

Sid:Yes Roli u r also right let's see for how much time we can hide the truth...

...to be continued
Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update dr... So now how will sid convince roshni abt truth
devika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear
It's really too good
banuprasa thumbnail
Wow... Beautiful... Roli got fear about SId & Roshini what happens when she knows about him...
Me too fearing the same..

Update soon...

And sorry for late reply dear...
rishi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. lets see what happens between father and daughter relation.  Waiting for further updates dear.