Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sowmya567

super..updates...finally Sid and roshini friends..now waiting for next updates...

thank u 
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-13

Now Roshni and Sid have become a best buddies as Sid said Roshni tells whatever she does in

school,she plays and studies with him as well as kisses for her bestie. Roli was happy seeing

some sort of relief in Roshni's mind and she just prays that these both should unite together as

father and daughter but not as uncle friend .Sid as said he showered a rain of love on her.He

used to get chocolates while returning from office to both cute dolls.Sid was also recovering

under Roli's care but he walks using a hand stick to walk properly.The day has come for Sid's

routine checkup...

Roli:Siddhantji today u take leave from office...

Sid:Why my princess seems to be in romantic mood  in the morning itself .If u want me to stop

going to office daily also I am ready as Siddhant at u r service mam...

Roli(laugh):Sid u have started morning itself...today u have appointment with doctor in the

morning only that is the reason i told u to take leave today..

Sid:(pouting his face) oh only for that only and Roli please i don't want to go to hospital we always

go to him but he just change the medicines and take proper rest nothing is going to happen with

my legs.

Roli:What is this just like a kid we r going and what u told nothing will happen with u r legs see

siddhanji i belive u will stand properly on ur legs soon

Sid:No Roli it won't be It reminds me how I hurt u..

Roli:Siddhanji leave the past ,come we need to go as it is really late...

Sid:Fine u won't listen when i said ...

Roli:No, come now..

Rosid went to hospital for Sid's routine check  up but as sid said doctor advised him to take proper

rest and walk daily as much as possible..Rosid came out of the hospital...

Roli:Siddhantji u be here I will bring the car...

Sid:ok 

Rosid were in the car, they r driving towards their house ...When they r in the way some goons

attacked them and pulled Roli out of the car who was in driving seat  as Sid can't walk properly he

came out using a clutch then...

Roli:Who r u all why r u  attacking me...

Goon-1:we r send by one of u r rival to kill u...

Rosid were shocked

Roli:I don't have any rival...

Sid:Leave her or if u not i should call the police...

Goon-2:Oh u will call police, till that time we will kill and left the place then police only comes to

take a complaint and throw it as a pending file...

All the goons were laughing aloud...

Goon-3 to goon-1:Areh yaar our boss only said to kill her but seeing her I just wanted to enjoy her.

Hearing this Sid was out of his sense he just wanted to kill them so moved to one of the goon and

was about to hit the other came behind him and kicked Sid fell down...

Roli:Siddhantji...

Goon-2:U bloody handicapped if u want to save her come fast otherwise u can see her dead body

only...all the goons were laughing at Sid...Roli was trying hard to release her self from their

hold and was crying badly...

Roli:Leave me... leave  me...Siddhantji...

Goon-3:Oh miss we will leave u only after we finish with u...then he started dragging holding

her hair ...one of the goon was holding her pallu and was about to pull he got solid kick...

Roli lift her face to see him...

Roli:Siddhantji (her face brightend with smile)

next will continue soon...
Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
greshin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice updates dear... πŸ‘πŸΌ
i think those goons were send by sujatha πŸ˜• its just a guess...
anyways save my roli fast...waiting for further updates
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: greshin

nice updates dear... πŸ‘πŸΌ
i think those goons were send by sujatha πŸ˜• its just a guess...
anyways save my roli fast...waiting for further updates

Not sujatha but some other,as always our hero will save her for sure,so don,t worryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-14

Roli:Siddhanthji

Sid:How dare u say will enjoy with my wife,will kill her(he was punching him in btw)  what u   

thought I will not do any thing haan..saying this he lift a heavy granite to batter their faces but

Roli:Stop Siddhantji...Sid throwed the stone their and hold one of the goons collar 

Goons:Sorry we will never do like this again we are just arrows and our head only said to destroy 

her completely so we are trying for these many days but she never came out alone but seeing u 

we thought it's a nice chance to attack her as u can;t walk properly..

Sid:Who is ur head  otherwise i will kill u ...

Goons:XXX

Rosid were shock hearing his name...

Sid:Roli bring the rope... they roped the goons,they hand over them to police...

Roli was about to come out of the shock,she was crying badly hugging sid and he was trying hard 

to console her but she was not at all in her control..

Sid:Roli now stop its all finished now u should not cry...If u cry like this when Roshni will see u,

she will be sad and I don't want my daughter and wife should be in sorrow so now smile my like

princess..

Roli:Smile like Roshni..

Sid:Yeah then what u thought i will say about u ,did u saw u r face u always cry...but my doll

always brings smile,u r a cry baby..

Roli:Siddhantji u r teasing me in this condition also...  saying this she punched on his chest,,,

Sid:Ok now we need to reach home otherwise they will be worrying...

Roli:Ok we will...

After few minutes of drive they reached Dwivedi house...

All were shocked seeing them like this...

Prem:Roli what happen to u what all this and u both went to to sid's checkup na..

Roli:Bhai...saying this she went and hug Prem...

Prem:Roli what happen ?what all this say me dear..

Simar:Siddhanth bhaiya u only say now what all this...

Sid:Simar when we r returning from hospital ...sid started narrating what all happen...

Prem:What? How dare they touch my sister ?who r they do u know them?say me i will kill that

bas***d who tried to ruin my dear's life...Prem hug Roli tightly that she was escaped from the

trajedy...lifting her face looking at Prem, Roli said

Roli:Bhai calm down siddhantji was there with me,,,,,,, nothing will happen to me until he is there

with me saying this both Rosid shared a smile..

Simar :But Roli we need to know who attacked who is that say us,..

Roli:Veeru

Simar: Veeru again when he came back from jail...

Prem:Simar who is this Veeru and how u both know him...

To be continued soon

Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...happi to see sid fighting...super yaar
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Wow...happi to see sid fighting...super yaar

thanks nisha
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-15

Simar:Veeru again when did he released from jail...

Prem:Simar who is he?How u both know them and why he attacked my Roli...

Roli and Simar are looking each other's faces how and what to tell about Veeru...

Jamunalal:Will u both tell us what all these ...why r u silent...

Prem:Simar tell us the truth my patience getting over...tell us the truth..

Sid:I will tell u the truth behind these

FLASH BACK:

Roli was in 2nd year, she was studying her desighning cource...Veeru was her senior and a big play boy..He likes Roli a lot and one day he planned to enjoy her...

Roli as usual returning home from college as she drives self due to end moment special

classes...one day while she returning to home ,Veeru stopped the car and pulled Roli out,when

she was trying hard to come out of his hold Veeru gave a tight slap to her and Roli fell down in

semi concious...after a while when she opened her eyes she was in her home ...Simar was

talking with someone and he was wearing helmet so they can't see his face...When Prem

returned from office and saw Roli he was shocked and asked Simar what happen to her but they

told while Roli was walking towards parking one of the person was rash driving and he hit

her..Prem lost his senses seeing Roli hurt and was about to complaint about the idiot both

stopped them saying his future will be destroyed...From next day simar used to go and pickup

Roli..Using her influence Simar put Veeru under the bars and  he was in the jail for these many

years...

END OF FLASH BACK

Roli and Simar were shocked how Sid know all this while they never discuss this topic with

anyone...

Roli:Siddhantji how do u know about this as we never said to anyone...

Simar:Haan Siddhant bhaiya how do u know...

Sid:I know u both are shocked but u remember the person who bought Roli to house..

Simar:Yes we know but we never seen him as he was wearing the helmet...that means the person

is...

Sid:Yes Simar i am the person who bought Roli to house...

Prem:What all this happening and Rosim why u both hide this truth,now did u see after these

many years  he came to take revenge from my sis...

Roli:I only said bhabi to hide truth because i know u will go and kill that Veeru i don't want this to

happen that is the reason we hide the truth from  u all,...sorry 

Meena:Happend is happend ,But siddhanth beta i don't understand one thing how do u know Roli

at that time...

Roli:Haan siddhantji how u know me as we knew each other only after our marriage

arrangements...then how do u know me...

Sid:We know each other after marriage got fix this is the truth known to world but I know u and I

love u before our wedding only...

All were shocked...

Roli:Siddhantji what r u saying u know me before our maaiage, how come this happen...

Sid:I know u all r shocked let me tell u...

FLASH BACK:

Sid was the MD of BW constructions and his office was nearby the college where Roli used to

study.He was loving her since his first sight.He always goes to office before the college open's

and goes to home before leaving but only after seeing Roli only..But on that day of college last he

saw Veeru following Roli and was flirting her so he decided , not to allow Roli alone ,so he

started following her every day...so at that time only Veeru attacked her and Sid saved her from

Veeru and took Roli safely to her home..He advised Simar to be careful and take care of Roli..

END OF FLASH BACK:

Prem:When u love Roli this much then y didn't u tell before..

Sid:because i am not of ur status so i haven't tell u..but Mataji told me that she fixed my marriage

with her friends grand daughter i immediately denied it as i love Roli...

Mataji:Yes u denied but when we came to Roli's house and when u see Roli and accepted her i

was confused...

Sid:Yes mataji as i said i used to love Roli when u said about it i was shocked but later u

convinced me to atleast see the girl so i came with u to deny the alliance but when i saw Roli i

immediately accepted...

Mataji:That means u were playing with me ...saying this she hold Sid' ears...that is when they

saw Roshni and Anjali entering into the house from their school..seeing Sid they both went to to

him and kissed on both his cheeks,sid took them in his arms

Roshni:Mataji why r u holding my friends ear its bad thing..

Mataji:Sid see how she is supporting u

Sid:What did u thought she is my cute doll..then how she can bear           all knows what Sid is

trying to say...

Anjali(pouting her lips):Uncle only Roshni is u r doll not me..

Sid:NO no u both r my angels saying this he left them on the floor and offered there usual dose of

chocolates..

Roshni:Uncle now see u r walking properly without any support...

Roli:Haan siddhantji now u can walk perfectly we totally forgot about u r legs

All were happy that the trouble which started end with a happiness  seeing Sid back to normal...

...To be continued

magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb...sid loves roli before marriage...cute cute...now sid is normal too..awesome update dear...
banuprasa thumbnail
Beautiful updates... 
happy that Sid turned normal...