Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi nice update.  Will see how roli bond bw father and daughter. Waiting for further updates 
banuprasa thumbnail
Beautiful... Now lets see what Sid do to capture Roshini heart...
greshin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice updates dear...waiting to see roshni's reaction on knowing sid is her father...nd abv all y roli's heart was broken when entering into their room...update fast dear 
Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its really heart touching dear... Awesome update
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rishi_rosid

Hi nice update.  Will see how roli bond bw father and daughter. Waiting for further updates 

Thanks
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: greshin

nice updates dear...waiting to see roshni's reaction on knowing sid is her father...nd abv all y roli's heart was broken when entering into their room...update fast dear 

will update soon
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavyakrishna

its really heart touching dear... Awesome update

thanks
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Beautiful... Now lets see what Sid do to capture Roshini heart...

yes di let's see what afather can do for his daughter acceptence😛😛
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
PART-9

When Roli entered into the room ,she saw sid all broken his hands were bleeding, blood

was woosing from his hands due to tight hold of glass which was broken into pieces,he was

stammering  his bleeding hands to the wall and  was shouting and cursing himself...the guilt of

hurting Roshni and Roli were destroying him from inside,, Roli was equally sad seeing him like

this in this position.. she thought that the reason for all these happenings is her, so she made up

her mind that she will patch up the differences between these both daughter and father...she

wiped her tears and went near sid to console him...

Roli:what happen to u siddhantji why r u doing all this ...saying this she started dressing his

wound...

Sid:let it be Roli this shows me how much u both are hurt by me ... As Roshni said I am a worst

father ,i am not a good husband...Roli did u saw her, how much she hates me that hatred was,

that much that she don't even know my name also she don't even identified me..

Cupping his face with her smooth hands and locking his lips with her for awhile...he console

himself and lay down in her lap,,,while caressing his hair she said

Roli:no,siddhanthji, she don't hate u ,but she is upset with u...

Sid:what Roli what r u saying, she don't hate me but she is upset ? what all this i am really

confused...

Roli:Yes she don't hates u ,she is upset because when she said all those words against u,u

noticed her face...
Sid:Yes, she was burning with anger.

Roli:No, if u have noticed she may have tears in her eyes while she was  scolding u...

Sid:Yes, she was crying...

Roli:Yes,the missing feeling of her pappa made her mad to behave like that...

Sid:How come Roli ?see how much she was hyper, only i said ur father name should be atlast

and  how come u say like this..

Roli:Yes, wait i wil tell u  in detail...see siddhantji we broke when she was 3..I was in depression

she saw me like this and she started thinking this is all because of u..U always send her to my

house when she comes to our house so, she thought u don't like her..and to pour 
by Ads Remover" by Ads Remover"> oil in the fire 

all villagers curse u for me becoming mad ,when she heard all this again the same anger and

frustration came out..like this  ...

Sid:then why she don't even know my name and see the photo till now...

Roli:It is all because she may thought if she knows about u, if in future when u come infront of her

she could not stop herself coming to u..if she do like that u may accept her or may not, that's why .

which atlast end by hurting me,,

SId:Roli she said thinking about me is a nightmare to her..

Roli:Not a nightmare, u are her dream u know what she always utter in her dreams pappa when u

will come pappa?  when u will take me and mom i am missing u alot

Sid:really.

Roli:Yes, she is projecting her self because when she goes to school all her friends start teasing

her that she has no pappa and she don't even know his name...siddhantji i belive that if u show a

father finger on her, she will definetly comes to u so, now its ur work to bring ur Roshni's love

again to u

Sid:yes will do the same I will win the heart of my princess for sure and she will come herself to

me calling pappa..

Roli:Siddhantji, it is not that much easy,  as ur daughter is just like u so,adamant who doesn't   

belive in strangers so easily..

Sid:Then what u thought she is my doll she will be like me only na

saying this both of them laughed,Roli sighned a relief in her mind thinking sid is consoled but

what about Roshni she need to check her... 
Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago