Originally posted by: magicalrosid

Omg...roli saw sid...can't wait na yaar<333

wow u guessed right will update back once i return backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Very nice...

I think roshini will meet sid without knowing him as dad...

yah di its right but not so soon after 3 to 4 updatesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
rishi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi nice updates. Waiting for further updates 
Kavyakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
splenderous updates dear... Roli is really grt to over come all these pain... & roshni is cutie doll bt misunderstanding her dadda... Hope the family unite soon...
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice dear waiting for nxt what roli can do after saw sid in this condition
...Deeksha.... thumbnail

PART-5

Roli was shocked to see the person. He is none other then her love, her husband like this.

Sid: Thanks lot for helping...  
    that is when he lifted his face to find roli there.

Sid: Roli u .

SID was very happy seeing roli infront of his eyes after 4 years. He immediately hug her and started crying like a kid who found his mother after a long search.

Roli: Siddhanthji u here that to in this condition, tears started rolling down her cheeks and was about to hug him back that is when Prem came there and drag sid from roli.

Prem : U again, how dare u to enter into my sister's life again. She just started her life without u .Is it not enough to u and ur mom,hurting her alot. made her cry for years and making her path full of spines.But now I never encourage and tolerate u coming back into her life.

Sid: Prem and Roli please forgive me, I had enough punishment for hurting my roli.

Prem: ur roli don't u dare to take my sister's name from ur mouth.U are saying ur roli right , where has gone ur love when u raised ur hand on her. where has gone ur care when my sister was at the point of death suffering from miscarriage because of ur mother. where were u, when u r child was crying for her father's touch.But u,u used  my sister for ur pleasures and throwed out just thinking as a waste paper.God has given a right punishment to u for ur deeds. Now, I think as u cant go for other girl and marry her, seeing u in this condition and can never fill up u r wants,u are coming back to my sister's life again asking for forgiveness which u never deserve.

Sid(joining his hand) : Prem I know i hurted her but, i loved her though,i never let out my hearts wish infront of her.I accept each and every blame.but, cannot accept other girl, other then roli in my life. please forgive me.

Prem : I would have become happy when u died in the accident by which we can never turn up to see ur face.

Hearing to this Roli was shell shocked and uttered a single word, tears  started rolling down her face.

Roli: Bhaiya don't say like that i can't bear it.

Prem:Roli seeing u, he will again start his drama come on,Roli.

Sid:Prem please,Roli don't leave me and go.Please roli please...

Prem holding roli's hands marched out of the room leaving sobbing sid...Roli was in tears seeing Sid's condition.Roli took prem to hospital's rest room and started crying and asking him as

Roli:Bhaiya! please, I beg u, will take siddhanthji to home.I can't see him like this, in this condition, seeing him like this is better then dyeing once.Please bhaiya please..

Prem: Roli u have gone mad in his love. don't u remember, what he did with you? How much he hurted u and u are saying, u want him back in u r life.No, roli now by knowing everything about him ,I never allow u to go in that hell again Now come on we have to go home all r waiting for us..

Roli: No bhaiya he has changed, I can see love in his eyes he is not the old who hurted me but the one who cares for me.Bhaiya not for me atleast u think about roshni, she should need a father finger right .I know u all are with her but no other can replace a father's place in her life.Yes, she hates her father as she never seen her father's love, once if he come back I know she will accept him as her father. saying this she kneel down touching prem's feet and started crying heavily.

Prem:What is this Roli ? Get up,why are u adament like a kid that to for that person?First will talk to our parents and then will decide what to do so, please stop crying, its not good for ur health..

Roli: No bhaiya i will not go any where leaving siddhanthji that to in this condition..please bhaiya we will take him...please... saying tears started flowing from her eyes.

That is when they saw a nurse entering into the room who treats siddhanth and she said

Nurse:Mam u r Mrs.Roli Siddhanth Bhardwaj right,u know mam from the past 4 years when ur husband met with an accident, he always remembers u.He always takes ur photo out and cry's for ur forgiveness.There is no day when he never cry infront of ur photo.

Listening this, Roli started thinking about sid's condition and was cursing herself for leaving sid,and in no time she fainted in prem's arms.

Prem: Roli... Roli...get up darling please...

After a while in hospital:

Roli gained her concious  back seeing Prem infront of her...

Roli:Bhaiya please we will take siddhanthji back to our home..

She again started arguing.Prem tried to console her but all were in vain so finally he agreed to Roli.

Prem: Nurse please get ready discharge papers of Mr.SiddhanthBharadwaj.

Nurse: ok sir, will do. saying this nurse marched out of the room.

Roli:Thanks bhaiya thank you so much...

Prem:Now wipe ur tears and bring a cute smile, u promised Roshni that u will not cry right,come we will go to ur so called husband.

Prem and Roli again went back to siddhanth's room.On seeing Roli, Sid widend his hands Roli rushed towards him, and hugged him tightly and started crying on his arms.

Sid:Roli i am sorry. I have hurt u alot.Please forgive me.Roli I Love U,I Love U. I will never hurt u again please Roli don't leave me and go.Ican't live without u. I will die(hearing this roli kept her fingure on his mouth nodding her head as not to say anything like that)

Sid:Prem thank you,thanks a lot for forgiving me.

Prem:Forgive that to u don't be in day dreaming, I never said that i forgive u .Seeing my sister's face only i am taking u back to my house. I said that day also and saying now also U are never equal to my sister's pure heart she can never see u hurt and now u,listen if, u dare to hurt my sister again that day will be ur end mind it. saying this he went out angrily.

Roli:Siddhanthji u r going to be discharged now and we are going to my house.

Sid:No Roli i don't want to be burden on u, that to  when i am in this condition. u can come here to see me everyday.

Roli:What are u talking siddhanthji? u are never an hurdle to me u r my love and i can very well take care of u.

Hearing to her words siddhanth's eyes were filled with tears remembering how he hurted her and hug her tightly kissing on her forehead promising in his mind that he will never ever hurt her.

Roli:What is this siddhanthji? u should not cry?

Sid:No Roli,Prem was right.I am never equal to u r pure heart..Roli please forgive me ...forgive me..

Roli: Siddhantji its not time to think about past we should think about ourselves our future with our daughter..

Sid: Yes roli, u are right, we will be happy and live together. By the way how is my princess will she identify me as her pappa...

Rolbi:Siddhanthji...Roshni she... 
        (roli was about to tell about roshni but stopped seeing someone entering into the room and they moved apart)

Ward boy:Sir now you need to change ur dress,and will help u to go to ur home.

Sid:Ok will do.

Roli:I will wait outside.  

AFTER FEW HOURS...

DWIVEDI HOUSE...
Jamunalal:Areh!Prem beta u came,where is roli?

Prem : pappa Roli...

when prem was about to tell,, Roli entered into house with sid in wheel chair.

All eye's were spitting fire seeing sid .They were looking at him just like, they want to kill him right  at the moment...

#####  what happen in dwivedi house we will catch up later in next part...

Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Excited to know what happens...
Update next part soon...

Beautiful update... emotional too ..
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Excited to know what happens...

Update next part soon...

Beautiful update... emotional too ..

Thanks di😊😊
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved rosid   conversation superb...so emotional dear..continue soon...