Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ideally he should, given the criminal that he is, but going by the corrupt indian judiciary system i know he won't .
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He wont. Knowing the way criminal justice has worked in India all the time.. He won't. Unless there are reforms that have been underway(all the time again) that makes the judiciary more gutsy , competent etc etc. :(. If he will also, it won't happen so soon...maybe after 30 years..when he's too old to be sent to jail..
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nope.

And it has nothing to do with the law or the justice being not served just because it is Salman.

The fact is simple. The prosecution doesn't have a case. They have to prove that Salman was behind the wheel and going by their arguments they don't have a shred of evidence of that. I mean till three days ago they didn't even acknowledge there was another person in the car.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The case they are making is so strong that it was torn apart within an hour in high court. The defense just destroyed it at the first point.

I was shocked as to why and how the session court  gave the verdict.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
At most for a year and a half. He will spend time in a luxury prison. Be released to do his movies and come back and sleep in the luxary prison like Sanjay Dutt! πŸ‘πŸΌ
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -KattykiMaa-

Jaan/Jaanu King will never let this happen β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ

How does your daughter feel about this?
For Hunting/Arms act case, He may go to jail. We have to wait to find out. There is no 2-Way here. 
Salman and bad luck go together.

For 2002 hit and run case, No. If the prosecutiom had proof to his guilt, this case would have never dragged so long. It's a Salman Khan case, not a common man case. Now I understand why he asked to received verdict of a common. But hey Salman, too late now. The media has left no stone in damaging you just to earn their bread and butter. Actually everyone has because again, you are Salman Khan. 

Maybe Salman was driving, maybe he WASN'T. Why should I believe Patil and why shouldn't I believe Ashok ? Oh right, I should believe Patil because he said Salman was driving and later died from TB so he becomes Sachayi ka Angel and so Stupid Media will distribute his picture from his final days to trigger hatred for Salman. Sure. Doctors. 

When Salman in 2002 claimed Ashok was driving, why didn't the law call for Ashok back in 2002, wouldn't all this be finished? 

I don't understand what kind of case is this. All victims, eyewintnesses are suppose to be cross examined once their names have been mentioned in trial. 

but here, Sessions Court chose who to examine and who to not examine. 

:/ 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

At most for a year and a half. He will spend time in a luxury prison. Be released to do his movies and come back and sleep in the luxary prison like Sanjay Dutt! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Luxury Prisons are offered all around the world unless death/life penalty.

Luxury Prisons aren't given to you because you are someone popular, but you have to pay for them. In US, it's about $300 a day. 

So if you have money, live in luxury. That's it. Everything in this world, ends at money. You go to a canteen just to get a plastic fork or spoon because you forgot yours, they charge you 0.25 cents.  
Money has become everything for everyone. 
If he goes to jail i will lose my faith on LAW