India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Shipping War!!!!

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
ok guys so i have been part of this forum from only a week and i can sense the 'mild' tension which occurs between the ragya fans and swarya fans ..and this tension is very common for a show which has multiple angles to a love story ..idk how many of u watch a show called the vampires diaries..its the biggest example of how shipping wars can destroy a show lol...now i would just like to state that all of us  interpret things differently what might seem like love to one might only b concern to the other...and we all have the right to express our opinion..none of us whether we   r ragya fans or swarya fans  should call the other delusional or irrational. I think all the ships on these shows r beautiful ... (with two cute guys like that it really very difficult to chooseWink) Now i know swarya fanbase is the larger fanbase and rightly so coz the writers have been very careful while drafting their love story..it has been beautifully written coated in friendship but that does not mean that ragya is nonexistent..the writers have been hinting towards all the ships..while sum of us consider Lakshya's feeling to b a mere crush there r others who fail to see the romantic connection between ragya and thats the beauty of these triangles or quadrilaterals..we all see things through our shippers eyes and the writers try to keep the audience glued with small hints and confusion. However the worst part comes when the puzzle gets solved the shippers of the failed ship leave the show or start protesting on twitter..That is the end of the show tbh..i have seen it happen with the vampires diaries and i really hope that does not happen with swaragini..no matter what happens in the future i hope we all continue to love and enjoy the show coz i honestly believe all the ships will b crafted beautifully we just need to give them time and try to see their vision.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaishqwaalalovelittoos-Claptrap-

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
agreee...hope all this confusions and tensions pass the show and forum real fast...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

matreyeeishqwaalalove

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
:) yes i agree with u 
-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Being a DElena shipper, I know particularly how the two fandoms would always collide head-on which indeed gained the show very high TRP but ended up with a lot of negativity and sourness amongst the fan-base.
Even I don't wish to face such a thing anytime soon, so yup! We should be a peaceful forum if not 100% then atleast 90% peaceful.Big smile
matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kryptic.Kajal-

Being a DElena shipper, I know particularly how the two fandoms would always collide head-on which indeed gained the show very high TRP but ended up with a lot of negativity and sourness amongst the fan-base.
Even I don't wish to face such a thing anytime soon, so yup! We should be a peaceful forum if not 100% then atleast 90% peaceful.Big smile
yup stelena Vs Delena war was gr8 initially it earned the show a lot of attention but ultimately when damon and elena ended up together the stelena fans stopped watching the show..a lot of them  till date send a lot of hate to the writers..i am still part of that fandom and things r really ugly there now..i hope that does not happen with swaragaini ..and both Ragya and Swaraya fans get to express themselves freely 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqwaalalove

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top