Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

|*| Celebrating 3 Glorious Years of ShivRaj Shekhar |*| (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Aditi - Thanks for that video
Anandi said all things about that his fans say about himSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhahisusmitablushing

Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
hayeee how to write n wat to write about srs Wink

chalo I wl start my gatha now

well...I wasn't ardent bv watcher whn dis news of new man entering A life came...my cousins went bonker though LOLLOL...they were so excited fr srs entry ...they made me excited as wellWink...I remember me wt my cousins wer watching his entry epis n they wer jumping LOLLOLLOL
gosh ...later I became more pagal thn them Big smile

--------------------------------------------------------

what initially attracted me was the bg score ...its so amazing...dat its added in my playlist Tongue
-------------------------------------------------------------

thn kya srs the whole character ws so amazing ...having cat fights for kisko srs jaisa pati milega LOLLOLLOLLOL...lolwa...

ye mera start up writng h...too avoid long post ...I wl write in break ups

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.grdjhadixie123hisusmitaanshurg5RTeeRainbowSunblushing-FreeLancer-aparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
you are welcome Aparna

that Video is like proof ... Anandi who rarely express her feelings esp her love for Shiv ...but this scene is something else ... Writers cleverly use Drugged Anandi to show how much Anandi loves Shiv...in her mind she only think about him no one else... Entire drug track all Anandi do is how to shower her love on Shiv nothing else

Anandi clearly said for first time she knew meaning of life partner ... day Shiv enters in her life she was awestruck of this man who saved her without knowing her

Like Anandi describes Shiv Super Hero ...

Edited by blushing - 14 May 2015 at 2:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaRTeehisusmitaaparnauma

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Anjali Hug- thank you for this very beautiful thread - Ansh/SRS creations Heart
Such lovely thoughts in posts of this thread!!

Everything is so unique about the character of SRS - never felt that I watched the scenes earlier or heard dialogues before!!  Siddharth Shukla made SRS his own Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhahisusmitaRTeeRainbowSunblushing-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Shiv ne nahi Pakode wale ne Anandi ko shagun diya ... Free pakodas
same difference ady - pakoda wala gave it on "behalf of" shivStern SmileLOL khud toh anandi se zyada pakode shiv ne khaaye theyROFL anandi ke hissay ka shagun finally shiv ne kha liyaD'ohLOL

his bike was super smexy thoughBlushingLOL

this scene though should be renamed "pakoda gate controversy"LOLLOL and anandi should demand compensation from her patiEvil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaumamhisusmitaanshurg5blushingaparnauma

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Anjali ,
              Thanks for putting this beautiful thread together . Loved all the creations showing SRS and his Anandi in different moods and thanks to all the ppl who put their efforts in making these creations .Clap
        Btw if possible, please add a creation of their doing yoga together. I loved the scene where Anandi was doing yoga seriously and her besotted husband was only watching her . Day Dreaming

Yeah, Me too was waiting for the special person in Anandi's life who would heal her soul from past emotional wounds and would fill her life with various hues of joy which she deserved.

CVs perfectly chosen ShivRaj Shekhar as that special person who was charming ,educated, honest, understanding, emotional , romantic, tough, soft and naughty at the same time.Heart

He was one of the best characters of Indian television whom CVs conceived beautifully and Siddharth Shukla played convincingly with lot of love and made Shiv as his own. Now Shiv can not be separated from Sid. Star

SRS entry in Anandi's life was like a knight in shining armour , soon he won the heart of his princess which was not and easy task and both of them started their journey together which was best part of their lives. Though they also suffered ups and downs in their married life like other couples but their love, respect, faith and trust on each other made them winner every time  and made their journey special. 
    Though SRS and Anandi, both were capable in them selves alone too but together they were an invincible team . They never shied away to help others when required and even payed heavy price for that. 
     SRS lost his life in saving his nation but before leaving forever promised his Anandi that he would always remain with her and their children and they would be able to feel him. 
      For us, he is still alive in his two children and Anandi. 

Thanks CVs and Siddharth Shukla for giving us this beautiful, unique character of ShivRaj Shekhar whom we will cherish for a long time. Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988jayashree.gAwfulggtrdjhaumamEnteralOfLovehisusmitadixie123RTee_goofyCat_RainbowSunaparnauma-FreeLancer-blushing

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

you are welcome Aparna

that Video is like proof ... Anandi who rarely express her feelings esp her love for Shiv ...but this scene is something else ... Writers cleverly use Drugged Anandi to show how much Anandi loves Shiv...in her mind she only think about him no one else... Entire drug track all Anandi do is how to shower her love on Shiv nothing else

Anandi clearly said for first time she knew meaning of life partner ... day Shiv enters in her life she was awestruck of this man who saved her without knowing her

Like Anandi describes Shiv Super Hero ...

He was spark of her life , after him though she keeps smiling but that smile never reaches to her eyes. 

Thanks Aditi for the video , just saw it . It again reminded me of blissful Anandi of old days describing her Shiv happily. Star

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988jayashree.grdjhaumamhisusmita_goofyCat_blushing

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

The concept of ardhnareshwar.

As long as Anandi is there, there will be Shiv.

As long as nandini and shivam are there, there will be anandi and shiv.

Very well said leaves.

That is the character of Shivraj Shekhar 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaumamblushing

Go to top