|*| Celebrating 3 Glorious Years of ShivRaj Shekhar |*| - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by blushing

Shiv ne nahi Pakode wale ne Anandi ko shagun diya ... Free pakodas
same difference ady - pakoda wala gave it on "behalf of" shiv😳😆 khud toh anandi se zyada pakode shiv ne khaaye they🤣 anandi ke hissay ka shagun finally shiv ne kha liya😆

his bike was super smexy though☺️😆

this scene though should be renamed "pakoda gate controversy"😆😆 and anandi should demand compensation from her pati😈

Anjali ,
              Thanks for putting this beautiful thread together . Loved all the creations showing SRS and his Anandi in different moods and thanks to all the ppl who put their efforts in making these creations .👏
        Btw if possible, please add a creation of their doing yoga together. I loved the scene where Anandi was doing yoga seriously and her besotted husband was only watching her . 

Yeah, Me too was waiting for the special person in Anandi's life who would heal her soul from past emotional wounds and would fill her life with various hues of joy which she deserved.

CVs perfectly chosen ShivRaj Shekhar as that special person who was charming ,educated, honest, understanding, emotional , romantic, tough, soft and naughty at the same time.❤️

He was one of the best characters of Indian television whom CVs conceived beautifully and Siddharth Shukla played convincingly with lot of love and made Shiv as his own. Now Shiv can not be separated from Sid. ⭐️

SRS entry in Anandi's life was like a knight in shining armour , soon he won the heart of his princess which was not and easy task and both of them started their journey together which was best part of their lives. Though they also suffered ups and downs in their married life like other couples but their love, respect, faith and trust on each other made them winner every time  and made their journey special. 
    Though SRS and Anandi, both were capable in them selves alone too but together they were an invincible team . They never shied away to help others when required and even payed heavy price for that. 
     SRS lost his life in saving his nation but before leaving forever promised his Anandi that he would always remain with her and their children and they would be able to feel him. 
      For us, he is still alive in his two children and Anandi. 

Thanks CVs and Siddharth Shukla for giving us this beautiful, unique character of ShivRaj Shekhar whom we will cherish for a long time. 😳

you are welcome Aparna

that Video is like proof ... Anandi who rarely express her feelings esp her love for Shiv ...but this scene is something else ... Writers cleverly use Drugged Anandi to show how much Anandi loves Shiv...in her mind she only think about him no one else... Entire drug track all Anandi do is how to shower her love on Shiv nothing else

Anandi clearly said for first time she knew meaning of life partner ... day Shiv enters in her life she was awestruck of this man who saved her without knowing her

Like Anandi describes Shiv Super Hero ...

He was spark of her life , after him though she keeps smiling but that smile never reaches to her eyes. 

Thanks Aditi for the video , just saw it . It again reminded me of blissful Anandi of old days describing her Shiv happily. ⭐️
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

The concept of ardhnareshwar.

As long as Anandi is there, there will be Shiv.

As long as nandini and shivam are there, there will be anandi and shiv.

Very well said leaves.

That is the character of Shivraj Shekhar 

@anjali Thank you for the thread...🤗
Shivraj Shekhar was truly the best male lead character⭐️
though The creations attached are making me nostalgic...making me to wish for his come back...sigh.

but Alas...

@Aditi thanks for the video.

Anyways...here is my favorite white kurta clad SRS😳

Ashima...you's are welcome 
Haye seeing pic 😎 white kurta while flower white furniture white room white make up 😃
Originally posted by anshurg5

Btw if possible, please add a creation of their doing yoga together. I loved the scene where Anandi was doing yoga seriously and her besotted husband was only watching her . 

here you go 😳

Pregnancy scene wala temple scene please

here you go 😳

Thanks Aditi. 🤗

Though Anandi was doing Yoga with more concentration but would be papaji was benefiting more from it. 😉 
Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by hisusmita

Pregnancy scene wala temple scene please