Ye Hai Mohabbatein

I owe my mom everything: Karan Patel

smritishah thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

My mother has always been the epitome of strength and patience. And I want to share a few experiences of my growing up years. This is one of the most difficult phase for any young boy - the growing up years - because the kind of choices one is faced with, can be very tempting and sometimes not so very right.

I have had my share of choices and temptations too, I would not lie about that. And I would also like to confess that had it not been for my mother, I would probably have never been able to make the right decisions during those formative years of my life.

My mom has always been beside me, always telling me what's right and what's not, guiding me through it all, keeping me away from bad company and from bad habits.

There have been times when I have goofed up and like every adolescent I sometimes did get led the wrong way. I would come back home really scared to face my mom's wrath and anger, but surprisingly I never got to face one. She would always tell me in a very nice manner that what I did was wrong and that I should correct myself.

Today, I definitely feel this worked far better on me that a shout or angry words which I am sure would only have made me defiant. My mother has always kept the entire family together - my dad due to his business has always been travelling and hence she at times had to play the role of a father and a mother as well. It has not been easy for her but the ease with which she kept going on even in such times and kept us all together is amazing.

I have grown with her around me always, even today I maintain the fact that I am free and independent to do anything, but I always ask my mom about everything. Just a smile from her can assure me that I am going the right way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why posting old articles???
smritishah thumbnail
Originally posted by: appuss

Why posting old articles???

Because its relevant to mother's day and I don't know whether it was shared here before or not as the article's published 3 years ago. And members do post old articles/stuffs here.
Edited by smritishah - 8 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. It's a new article for me. πŸ˜ƒ
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS...Karan's always been a mamma's boy. πŸ˜Š
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even for me its a new article. ... tfs...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This is a super old article 😳
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing . i din know about this article :) 
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very old but nice to read it again 😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs dis is a new one 4 meπŸ˜ƒ