IshVeer's fight

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys,

I'm opening a topic after quite some time, mostly becoz the show has started to sink. All the things I used to love about it are slowly diminishing and that's something I'm not cool about. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ishan and Aaliya are my fav characters in the show. The quality I appreciated most about Ishaan is that he used to be a level headed guy, a few epis ago when Aaliya was in trouble with the goons (Medical camp), he din't throw around punches and handled the situation like an adult should have, he calmly talked to them and walked away.

But this time he intentionally punched Veer in front of the entire hospital when all Veer was trying to do was stop Ishaan from creating a scene in front of everybody. I truly beleive this was utter childish behavior from Ishaan, throwing around punches.

I know he's having an inner conflict of thoughts, I know he's unsure of his relationship with Malvika and Aaliya. But that doesn't give him the authority to grab a girl by her hand (even if she's his best friend). Aaliya constantly asked him to let go and to discuss things some other time, but its like he was adamant about getting answers then and there.

I feel Veer wasn't at fault in this scenario, he in his own way was trying to get Aaliya out of this situation. Of course if someone punches without no reason you're bound to return the favour.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well said and good post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผthat is what i also said in somone post right now ishaan character is most damaged he is psychologist  who treat others but today he is nothing but confusing soul, who cant identitfy what he wants. he is in  physical relationship with girl whom he is confuse about his relationship status and now running  after a girl with whom he shares only friendship. badly  damaged character . 
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good post Seher. I feel the same
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great post! 
My first reaction was similar to yours. It seemed very un-Ishaan like because he's always had this composure to him. And his actions are no way justified especially since that is a hospital.

But after giving it some thought, I think his reaction made sense (i am not saying its justified). If you look at the past few episodes esp the medical camp one & the outing one - Ishaan started to get very touchy with Aaliya & its like his world started centering around her to some extent. Every thing be it good or bad he just needed to share with her & Aaliya was always there for him. He got so used to this. At the same time, there were these unsettled feelings regarding Malvika lurking in his mind. She confessed & he decided to give it a shot. Aaliya noticed this & started ignoring him. He didnt lose his cool immediately. It was building up for a few episodes until he couldn't take & to add to his woes a rival in the form of Dr Veer comes along. If not now, the fight was bound to happen. 

And regarding the quality of the show, I completely agree with you! Aaliya's new hairdo & the entry of Dr Veer seems to have jinxed it. Haha. Kidding. But I think this week's (esp today's episode) was a little better. But still the show is not the show I once loved.