Jodha Akbar

Salim elder to akbar

155pari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
i just now read in an article that the actor playing salim is elder to akbar in real life Ravi Bhaita aka salim is 26 where as Rajat aka akbar is 23. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. That means the son is elder than his onscreen father.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 155pari

i just now read in an article that the actor playing salim is elder to akbar in real life Ravi Bhaita aka salim is 26 where as Rajat aka akbar is 23. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. That means the son is elder than his onscreen father.πŸ˜†

This just proves the calibre of Rajat as an actor. At such a tender he has carried off the role of father of grown up children with such aplomb.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
What a marvellous, stupendous,spectacular actorπŸ‘. I am short of words for him.
Love you Rajat😊
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes ye baat mujhe starting se pata thi ravi RT se zyada bada hai tabhi bear dala hai RT ke taake wo old lage
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thts rajat's caliber. he rocked as 20 yr old, he is rocking as a 40 yr old. positive or negative he had portrayed each shade with total conviction. u can love jalal, u can hate jalal bcoz of the script but u cant ignore jalal bcoz of rajat tokas.πŸ˜‰
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I knew it from the first time I say ravi..
btw tfs!!
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
...don't be biased people both the actors Rajat and Ravi are superb in thier parts as it tough to be older as per age it's also tough to play younger as per age ...