loved it
cont soon
leocious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
<font size="7">Chapter:3</font>
<font size="5">Next moning</font>
<font size="5">Mourthy Mansion</font>

<font size="3">nandu woke up , got ready and went to Abhi's house as they all decided to meet there for Break fast and will decide what to do because they had only one day to enjoy themselves as college will start from tomorrow onwards. Nandu was wearing a knee lengh floral dress with wedges , an elegant watch in her wrist and her hair tied up into a ponytail , she looked stunning as Always , she went in her Brand new audi a8.
</font>
<font size="5">Abhi's Home</font>
<font size="3">nandu reached there and met abhi's parents , his parents always loved nandu as their own child , nandu asked his parent's about abhi and his mom said he is still sleeping in his room , nandu went to abhi's room</font>
<font size="3">Nandu:OMG what the hell man ! this guy is still sleeping .. she tried to wake him up but he just pulled blanket around him. Get up abhi , it's already too late and you are still sleeping like a kido !</font>
<font size="3">Abhi: in a sleepy tone "yaar let me sleep na nandu" and again turned his face and slept</font>
<font size="3">Nandu: abhi i am giving you only five mins and after that don't blame me for what i do.</font>
<font size="3">Abhi didn't paid attention to what she said</font>
<font size="3">after 5 mins nandu was about to pour a jug of cold water on abhi meanwhile avya came and took the jug from nandu's hand and She said in low tune</font>
<font size="3">Navya: nandu ! what are you doing , you remember in NYC whenever i slept till late this idiot used to do it with me and it's my turn babe and she winked😉</font>

<font size="3">navya poured the jug of cold water on abhi , he suddenly woke up and shouted</font>
<font size="3">Abhi shouted: nandu what the hell ?😡 and then he saw navya Laughing</font>
<font size="3">Abhi: you idiot girl , i will kill you today😡</font>
<font size="3">and abhi and navya's pillow fighting started they were running all over the room while Ro and Arjun Also Arrived</font>

<font size="3">Rohan saw abhi's clothes were wet</font>
<font size="3">Rohan: Abhi !! yeh kiya ? itna bara hogaya hai abhi bhi bed pe hi. he said Shockingly yet giggling</font>
<font size="3">nandu , arjun and rohan laughed</font>

<font size="3">Abhi: rolled his eyes! shut up Ro!😡</font>
<font size="3">Navya:so today finally "Hisaab Barabar Hua)</font>

<font size="3">Nandu: ok guys now stop this nonsence and abhi get ready we are waiting for you downstairs.</font>
<font size="3">four of them went downstairs.</font>

<font size="7">Malhotra Mansion
</font>
Manik was sleeping like a baby in his king sized bed when his friends came

Dhruv: uth ja Bhai, it's not the last sunday of ur life !!

While alia came and sit beside him in his bed and manik woke up
Alia: GM baby!
Manik: GM

Manik went and got shower and Came all of them were sitting in living room

Mukti:You know what guys kal kiya honay wala hai college main ?
Cabir: Manik's Hug Anniversery😆

Manik just Rolled his eyes

Mukti: shutup cabir , kal fresher's aanay walay hain idiots
Alia: hmm
Cabir: it's gonna be fun to make some new bakra's of ours😉i am very excited to meet my new spots😛

Dhruv: guys hum iske elawa bhi kuch karskte hain🥱
Mukti: so good Boy mode activated
Manik: it's just for fun buddy! nothing else so just enjoy it!
Cabir: i sometimes wonder how you both are twins , Nurse ne koi loucha voucha tou nai kiya tha na hospital main ? he said Giggling

Manik: shutup cabir
Alia: so baby today we are going for shopping na ? as you promised me ?
Manik: is it important baby ?
Alia: ofcourse i have to buy my summer outfits! She said with a sad face
Cabir: okay so what's the problem we all can go na ?
Mukti: not again alia! we went for shopping last week and again today ! she said irritatingly

as she is not interested in shopping at all
Alia:Multi
Multi:OK fyn
Niyonika called all of them for their breakfast and they went

Abhi's House

They had their breakfast and were deciding what to do today
Navya: Let's go to watch ranveer Singh's new movie he looked so cute in the trailers so I really want to watch it ! She said excitedly as she loves ranveer and thinks one day he will come in a white horse just for her!
Abhi: Oh Navya not again girl! Why you just can't accept the fact that he is not going to come for u in a white horse like a prince charming!
Navya: why you can't accept the fact that one day Kendell Jenner will date you ??
Abhi: Because I am handsome , cool , I have a style so it might happen !! I said with a wink ;)
Navya: What do u mean han ? U mean I am not beautiful , hot and I don't have a style to impress RV?
Abhi: jockingly ! You are very smart navv ! U understand me that much that I don't even said anything and u understood ? ;-D
Navya started to hit him with the cusions
And he was laughing
Arjun:stop it guys ! Don't act like kids , we have only one day to enjoy and that is today and u guys are wasting it this way! He scolded them
Nandini: so guys what about shopping ??
Rohan:Ya that's a good idea I have to buy some blazers and caps also
Arjun:OK so decided we are going to shopping , after that we will do lunch outside and then ?
Abhi:ofcource party dude ;-)
Nandini:that's a nice idea ! Haina navya ?
Navya: I don't wanna talk to anyone !
Abhi:aww navv baby is upset bcause of me , well let me tell u navya I heard a research that if you get upset that makes you fat and ranveer Singh don't like fatties!
Navya:excitedly ! How do u know.?
Abhi: confusingly !! Woh !! Han I was reading a magazine and I found that out.
Navya: ohh abhiii you r the best! Thanks for telling me!! She hugged him
Nandu smiled looking at their bonding.

Precap: FAB 5 AND the rolling stones in the same mall 😉
Navya cabir encounter
Manan met again 😳 Edited by leocious - 8 years ago
cutypie04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update dea. ..😊
Continue soonnn
If possible pm me nxt time
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice ff 
I loved it
Cont soon
Pm the updates 
arishahmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome story.. waiting fr manan meeting
leocious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter:4
The rolling stones made their way towards the car . Arjun was driving , Navya on the front seat , abhi , nandu and rohan on backseats.

Arjun: so konse mall jaana hai ?
Nandu:R-City Mall
They made their way towards the mall.

In manik's car
Manik: konse mall jaana hai ?
Alia: R-City mall.
Cabir: Kiya wahan Leonardo Decaprio betha hua hai k tumhen us k elawa koi mall nhn dikhta puray mumbai main.
Alia: Oh please cabir 😕

Meanwhile they all reached at the mall and all went to different locations

Mukti alia , nandu and navya went to the same store , Rohan was checking some blazers for him , Dhruv , arjun and abhi went to the musical Instruments store and manik and cabir were together.

Arjun was checking some guitars and liked one he was about to take it when dhruv came and took it 
Arjun: hey bro , I was about to buy it , but if you liked this so keep it , i will check another one. no problem 😊
Dhruv: I like this but you saw this first so take this one i will go and find another guitar for me.
Arjun: no no keep it , it's absolutely okay. 😊
he smiled and went to abhi , dhruv too smiled back. 😊

Nandu selected many beautiful dresses , crop tops , shorts for her , navya was still busy and she too selected some 2 or 3 dresses and was confused  so she called nandu for helping her nandu went to help her.

Mukti was checking out some jeans and shorts for her , alia was also selecting dresses for her and then realised that manik was not there.
She called him 
Alia: hey baby where are you ? i need you come fast.
Manik: ya i'm just coming.

Cabir: matlb ban gaya na tu bhi joru ka ghulam shaadi se pehle hi , yahi umeed thi tujhse. ⭐️
Manik: shutup dude and let's go

Both went inside and alia gave many dresses to manik and asked him to stand outside the changing room and help her and went inside meanwhile manik's phone rang he had an important call to attend so he went outside giving those dresses to cabir.

Cabir was outside the changing room when navya came with a bunch of dresses in her hands
Navya saw him outside girls changing room
navya: Hey baray besharam ho tum tou! 😡
Cabir: han ? kon main ?
Navya: nhn tumhari chachi ..
Cabir: what ? pagal vaagal hogyi ho kiya ? ya din main bhi charhi hui hai tumhen ? 😆
Navya: pagal hum nhn tum ho ek tou girl's changing room k bahar kharay ho aur hmen hi pagal bolrhe ho ? tumhen itna hi shock hai tou boy's corner main jao yahan kiya kharay ho, aur saamne kharay hokay argue karrhe ho , hatto hmen andar jaana hai , don't waste my time.  
Cabir: oh black and white filmon ki madhubala .. hogaya tumhara ? ab suno i am just here to help my friend woh andar hai changing room main , and she is a girl , ab tou koi aapati nhn hai na aapko ?
Meanwhile alia came outside 
Alia: manik
and navya went inside
Alia: cabir who was she and where is manik ?
Cabir: Pata nhn kon 🤢 and manik went to attend an important call.

Cabir and Alia went to mukti. where dhruv also came.

Manik came in and was looking for his friends , from the other side nandu was also looking for Rohan as he was also in the Clothes Corner 

And again manik and nandu Crashed. and this time all the clothes in nandu's hands falled

Nandu bent down to take her dresses from the floor , manik also bent down and was trying to help her without knowing this was the same girl which he met in airport. and accidently both landed down at the same time and their heads crashed with each other 

Nandu: Owwch ! what the hell 
Manik: tum!
Nandu: tum
Meanwhile cabir also came
Manik: aah ! not again
Nandu was about to talk but he interupted her
Manik: wait , kahin tum mera peecha tou nhn karrhi ? us din airport aur aaj yahan ? what's the story girl.
Nandu: Do hell with your story 😡 tum smjhte kiya ho khd ko ? main tumhara peecha karungi like seriously ? ek tou mjhse takrate ho aur instead of saying sorry yeh sb suna rhe ho ?
Manik: sorry ? Aur main ? Manik malhotra ? tell me more jokes girl ? 
Nandu: I am not a joker Mr Manik Malhotra 😡 go and learn some manners
They were fighting and cabir came between 
Cabir: hey guys chill , hota rehta hai aisa , not a big deal 
And rohan also came
Rohan: nandini kiya hua ? all ok ?
Nandini: ya let's go and went angrily.

Alia was watching all this she came to manik 
Alia: manik who was that girl ? and why were u talking to her ?
Manik: angrily !Like seriously if even talking to  a girl is a problem so what i am doing with you ? if you don't trust me , then okay you can go from my life and he went , cabir Also Went behind him
Alia got upset and was about to cry when mukti and dhruv came

Mukti: aalu! what happened ? 
Alia: nothing , aankh main kuch chala gaya shayad 
Mukti: okay fine so shopping done let's go to the Counter and eat something i am damn hungry 
Dhruv: ya me too 
Alia: let's go 

manik and cabir were at the food court , Fab3 paid the bill to counter and then went to them.

And The rolling stones also paid their bills and went to the food court.
Both of their tables were opposite to each other
Nandu and manik were opposite so they can see each other clearly 
Nandini was laughing and looking damn beautiful , manik's eyes accidently went to her !
And only a word came to his mind 
"Beautiful"
He was lost in mesmerizing her beauty , nandu was busy in eating and joking with her friends 
Cabir: manik 
Manik was still looking at her and lost in his thoughts.
Cabir again called him: Manik 
Manik: Han 
Cabir: what will you have? i mean what should i order for you ?
Manik: whatever you guys like.
Cabir: okay.

They all enjoyed their food and Left the mall.

Edited by leocious - 8 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great job...Manik already falling for Nnadhu..wonder what Alia will do.. can't wait for more...
BriNi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
R-city malll... where do u stay...
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Hate alia so chipko types
Loved manan nok jhok
Cont soon
Manan_obsession thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great job...Manik already falling for Nnadhu..wonder what Alia will do.. can't wait for more...