India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan-ff You are everything i need Chapter 10 on pg8

leocious Groupbie
leocious
leocious

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Hey guys this is my first attempt on a manan ff ..
Do share your views.. :)

"Fab 5"

Manik malhotra:A rich spoilt brat , The handsome hunk of space academy .. He loves his friends the most in this world. Every girl of the town is crazy for him but he is in a relationship with alia from last four years ( though he didn't felt anything genuine for her but still when she confesses her love he said yes because he didnt wanted to see a broken fab 5) (lead singer and guitarist)

Cabir Dhawan: Bestest friend of manik , understands him even more than manik's own parents , he is a rich , cute and funloving guy loves to throw pranks on people (Drummer) in my story he is not a gay.

Mukti vardhan: a rich spoilt brat , a tomboy kinda girl , she cares about no one other than her friends she loves fab 5 and can do anything for them.(Guitarist)

Aliya saxena: The diva of space academy , little egoistic . she thinks she is the most beautiful girl in the entire world. Guys are crazy for her but she is only crazy for manik (plays piano)

Dhruv: Manik's twin brother , Though they are twins but still he is totally opposite to manik , a shy and sweet guy cares for everyone, has a secret crush on alia (Guitarist)

"The Rolling Stones"

Nandini mourthy: Richie rich , The girl with a style that can kill many , she has a attitude of her own , guys are crazy for her and girls are jeolous Winkdaughter of the most successfull classical singer and music composer of India "Mrs Tanisha Mourthy" , She has a younger bro Rishab .. She is a fashionista , fun loving girl with a lot of guts ,Loves her friends and family a lot. she follows the fanda " if your nice to her she will be nice to u if you are bad then she is your dad" LOL(lead singer and guitarist)

Abhimanyu thakur: A rich ,handsome and fun loving guy , Nandu's bestestfriend .. He cares for everyone and loves to bring a pleasant smile on the faces of the people. (drummer)

Arjun Singh: A rich spoilt brat , A Handsome hunk , giirls go gaga for him but his heart is only ruled by one girl that is nandini , he likes her secrectly but is not confident enough to confess his feelings to her , can do anything for his friends (Lead singer and guitarist)

Rohan vedant: richie rich , A cutie pie Smile , loves to throw pranks on people , loves his friends (Guitarist)

Navy kapoor: Richie Rich , A sweetheart , Aims to be a Bollywood singer and loves Bollywood music a lot.

"Others"

Niyonika malhotra: trustee of space academy , manik and dhruv's mum , loves her family a lot.

tanisha Mourthy: Nandu and rishu's mom. She is the biggest classical singer and music composer of India , she is a goal oriented women. loves her kids the most.

Prologue

Fan 5: the most famous youth band of India comprisinng 5 members , the bunch of best friends , they are studying in the biggest music college of India space academy. They have many popular songs also , apart from their music they are always famous for their bullying and evilness towards the juniors. They can do anything for each other and no one can dare tomess up with them.

The rolling stones: The band of 5 childhood best friends , They sstudied in newyork together and now they are back to show their talent to India , they have many popular songs and are one of the most famous young band of newyork , now to further polish their music skills they are here to join the most popular and biggest music college space academy.

Hey guys plz tell me should I continue or not ??
Share or views :)
thank u :)

Edited by leocious - 10 June 2015 at 5:19am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

geetozbhavanimssweet_krushiNaghmakousermili_mini1beingmananHarbingersoumiyanaidu07auntyyyy2Sonuu1111Rainpreetsanya0612unzelaMANANamazesmanahil94harshitha2398asadloveszoyaPalchinnappy111aparnainboxarchisha06musicalstarsSerendipity2015radhikar3ShraMancrazzy_girl1999stunning555alind713suraiya77sharon.babuCookiapps33anum_6Manan_1D_Zaynshahzuma88Humzysizzysehrish

Panifan Newbie
Panifan
Panifan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Perfect next part as soon as possible pm me plxz ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leocious

Luving_Gari IF-Dazzler
Luving_Gari
Luving_Gari

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Awsm character skectch n prolouge!!!!
Waiting for the first part!!!
Continue soon !!!
N plzz pm me!!!
Keep writing!!!

leocious

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
awsm cs
cont soon

leocious

Natashaaaaa IF-Dazzler
Natashaaaaa
Natashaaaaa

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
interesting prologue update soon

leocious

anyta Senior Member
anyta
anyta

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leocious

Hey guys this is my first attempt on a manan ff ..
Do share your views.. :)

"Fab 5"

Manik malhotra:A rich spoilt brat , The handsome hunk of space academy .. He loves his friends the most in this world. Every girl of the town is crazy for him but he is in a relationship with alia from last four years ( though he didn't felt anything genuine for her but still when she confesses her love he said yes because he didnt wanted to see a broken fab 5) (lead singer and guitarist)

Cabir Dhawan: Bestest friend of manik , understands him even more than manik's own parents , he is a rich , cute and funloving guy loves to throw pranks on people (Drummer) in my story he is not a gay.

Mukti vardhan: a rich spoilt brat , a tomboy kinda girl , she cares about no one other than her friends she loves fab 5 and can do anything for them.(Guitarist)

Aliya saxena: The diva of space academy , little egoistic . she thinks she is the most beautiful girl in the entire world. Guys are crazy for her but she is only crazy for manik (plays piano)

Dhruv: Manik's twin brother , Though they are twins but still he is totally opposite to manik , a shy and sweet guy cares for everyone, has a secret crush on alia (Guitarist)

"The Rolling Stones"

Nandini mourthy: Richie rich , daughter of the most successfull classical singer and music composer of India "Mrs Tanisha Mourthy" , She has a younger bro Rishab .. She is a fashionista , fun loving girl with a lot of guts ,Loves her friends and family a lot (lead singer and guitarist)

Abhimanyu thakur: A rich ,handsome and fun loving guy , Nandu's bestfriend .. He cares for everyone and loves to bring a pleasant smile on the faces of the people. (drummer)

Arjuna Singh: A rich spoilt brat , A Handsome hunk , giirls go gaga for him but his heart is only ruled by one girl that is nandini , he likes her secrectly but is not confident enough to confess his feelings to her , can do anything for his friends (Lead singer and guitarist)

Rohan vedant: richie rich , A cutie pie Smile , loves to throw pranks on people , loves his friends (Guitarist)

Navy kapoor: Richie Rich , A sweetheart , Aims to be a Bollywood singer and loves Bollywood music a lot.

"Others"

Niyonika malhotra: trustee of space academy , manik and dhruv's mum , loves her family a lot.

tanisha Mourthy: Nandu and rishu's mom. She is the biggest classical singer and music composer of India , she is a goal oriented women. loves her kids the most.

Prologue

Fan 5: the most famous youth band of India comprisinng 5 members , the bunch of best friends , they are studying in the biggest music college of India space academy. They have many popular songs also , apart from their music they are always famous for their bullying and evilness towards the juniors. They can do anything for each other and no one can dare tomess up with them.

The rolling stones: The band of 5 childhood best friends , They sstudied in newyork together and now they are back to show their talent to India , they have many popular songs and are one of the most famous young band of newyork , now to further polish their music skills they are here to join the most popular and biggest music college space academy.

Hey guys plz tell me should I continue or not ??
Share or views :)
thank u :)
cont soon
please,send me pm when you post

lilmissshazia

leocious Groupbie
leocious
leocious

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Chapter 1(A)

Newyork

it was a beautiful morning with birds chirping and a Cool pleasant breeze.a beautiful girl was sleeping peacefully in her MasterClass bedroom it was non less than a bedroom of a princess , she was sleeping blissfully as the sunrays hit her face and disturbed her beautiful sleep! she suddenly woke up and checked the clock..

Nandini: 8:30 gosh! how can u be so late and that too today' she mermured 
(they were getting late as their flight timing is 11AM)
She rushed to navya's room to wake her up
(nandu and navya lived together in a luxurious apartment in high society in newyork , they designed it by themselves everything there was according to their wish)
nandini went to her room and she was already awake exploring her wardrobe and deciding what to wear.

Navya: nandu i am completely confused , you plz suggest na what should i wear this blue one or black ?
Nandu: I think black suits you more so you should wear black 
Navya:thank you thank you thank you nandu, i love you so much , you solved my trouble babe , she ran to hug her nandini too hugged her and went as she also needed to be ready

nandu wore a white crop top with blue shorts and her black boots she was looking hot yet beutifulSilly
As she got ready she heard the door bell rang
she went to see and there were the Three monkeys  abhi , Arjun and Ro they were looking Handsome , Arjun looked at her for some time and mesmerized her beauty as she was looking beautiful.. nandu waved her hand in front of him and he came out from his dream world and they went inside.

Nandu: So the Three Monkeys changed the history today , very nice , NM is impressed han! she said with a giggle 

Rohan: what history ?
Navya:Of getting late. she said with a sarcastic look

Arjun: we thought today you guys will be sleeping like 2 year old babies as you always do on special occasions so we came to help you by waking u up and you guys are making fun of us ,how rediculous ! he said complaining
Nandu:look who's talking! LOL
Arjun: oh baby why are you telling them to look at me , what happened to your eyes come lets go to the doctor! he said sarcastically 
And all three boys laughed
nandu hit them with the cusions
Navya:guys we can fight in india also na ? so why you idiots are wasting time let's go we will get late !
they realized the time and carried the lagguage of nandu and navya and went towards the car and went to airport

All the way towards airport they were Laughing , making fun of each other and hitting each other and telling that how much they will miss this place after leaving as they spent a big chunk of their life here meanwhile they reached airport!

So this is it :)
Hope you guys likes this. 
Ok , bye! Smile

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

geetozAdithinathrakshitha9630sweet_krushiJoan4lovemili_mini1priyu789HarbingerDishaagyamini96sanya0612unzelamanahil94asadloveszoyaappy111Palchinnradhikar3archisha06musicalstarsSerendipity2015ShraMancrazzy_girl1999Cookisharon.babuanum_6shristi sardaHTA111Manan_1D_ZaynshahzHumzyuma88RomComFansizzysehrish

aarohi_angel98 Goldie
aarohi_angel98
aarohi_angel98

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Nyc... waiting to see what happen when they meet... and yes plz pm me when u update...

doll12345

Go to top