Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

niti on mothers day article

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

The cute and vivacious Niti Taylor who essays the role of Nandini Murthy in MTV's number one youth show Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan on mother's day.

What does Mother's day mean to you?

Mother's Day comes around once every year, but we know what an amazing job mums do on all the other 364 days of the year! It is the perfect time to reflect on how lucky we really are!

Your most fondest memory of you and your mother.

We laugh at the most ridiculous things. In awkward situations when you're not supposed to laugh we will laugh.so there are many fond ones like this !!

Everybody loves food cooked by their mom or Ghar Ka Khana' what's your favorite?

Whatever she cooks, whether it's fried egg or dal chawal; she never fails to infuse it with her not-so-secret ingredient-Tender Loving Care (TLC) " lots and lots of it! Whatever Mom puts on the table speaks volumes of her love for her children. And our empty plates and burps of approval show how much we love Mom and her cooking...but I love love love her white sauce pasta.

What's the first thing you brought your mom with your first pay-cheque?

I gave my first salary cheque itself to her and she was full of tears.

How do you plan to make this day special for your mom?

I won't be in Gurgaon to celebrate with her as my sister is with mom we both have decided to treat her to her fav spa, followed by a fine dinning at her fav restaurant-which mom loves.

Vijitha Rajan & Muniza Riaz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww! Niti's really sweet! tfs...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2