samarj OS : Tit for Tat

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guy first time in my life writing a story. If you guys don't like please don't throw jhoothe at me. First ghalthi samaj ke maaf Kar dhena.

Sam   entering the office and her phone rings 10th time
in this morning. She sees the caller ID and cuts the
call. It was arjun . he is calling her since yesterday . And then pune comes and   tells that
arjun sir is calling you. Sams shocked and asks pune how did you know that he was calling . Pune confused and says that arjun sir told me when ever you come to the office send you in his cabin. Then Sam smiles and thinks herself that oh he is calling to his cabin. I think how pune know   that arjun is calling me.and OK you can go. And pune leaves and Sam goes to arjun cabin.

Sam enters the arjun cabin and immediately arjun asks Sam where were she in the last evening. And Sam says that she went to movie with her friend. Arjun is furious and grabs her hand   and pinned her body to the wall. And pushes his body to her blocking all the way. And holding   her hands attached to the wall.

Sam asks leave me, but arjun still furious and asks her   that you promised me that you will meet me and with out any phone call or message you stood up me and you didn't pick up my calls and didn't reply my message I waited for you 4 hoursb and now you came tells that you went movie with your friend. Are you kidding me. I waited for you 4 hours. You know how it felt waiting.

Oh really   Sam asks tob him . You really know how it felt when you cancel your plan with your friend go with a Stranger   and ask you to act like his wife and youv and your new ready made   husband   goes to a function and he leaves you there with out saying anythingv and people asks why my husband leaves. Do you how humiliating that and do you know how I felt leaved like that didn't not knowing that where I am. Doc you know that Sam raised her voice is full of angry and hurt.

Arjun jerks back and so it was all that about so you revenging me leaving you like that . I said I had a work and I already asks   you sorry.

Sam says I don't want your bloody sorry . I want to feel the same pain as I feel when you left me like that. Now seeing you angry and hurt like this I think now you know how it felt. I am not that kind of girl whatever shit you throw at me I will take it. So next time you pull this kind of stunt think 10 times. Now it is all clear can I go to my table I have lot of work to do and she leaves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Woww two stories in a single day Thankyu u made my Sunday🤗
Sams attitude is a damn thing to fall for😳 I jst love it😊
This really is a very good swing for the first attempt⭐️ continue writing😃

Arjun is furious and grabs her hand   and pinned her body to the wall. And pushes his body to her blocking all the way. And holding   her hands attached to the wall.

I want this in the show too☺️

. I waited for you 4 hours. You know how it felt waiting.

I can actually imagine this part...Aham wud have had killed us with his mein bechara cute Arjun looks☺️

You really know how it felt when you cancel your plan with your friend go with a Stranger   and ask you to act like his wife and youv and your new ready made   husband   goes to a function and he leaves you there with out saying anythingv and people asks why my husband leaves. Do you how humiliating that and do you know how I felt leaved like that didn't not knowing that where I am. Doc you know that Sam raised her voice is full of angry and hurt.

So Sam finally bursts out! I jst love her this attitude😳
Edited by .Sanskruti - 8 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally loved it! 👍🏼 Fiery Sam is my fav! :) Plz do write more!
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the way the story is heading, good job Rekha! Nice to see a defiant Samaira! Look forward to reading more!!
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing!👏 
Love this Sam!
sweetypie225 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!! 👍🏼
I loved the way Arjun pinned Sam on the wall ☺️
Keeep writing 😊