India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ahil in Black.

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Yes. I am talking about the montage.  My turn to drool over it...belatedly.

More than drooling, I am excited.

Because Ahil  is in black.

No. The colour black does not signify his personality.

He is a prince...shrouded in a black coat. Darkness engulfs him...he is still imprisoned by the evil sorceress.  His mind is his own..but his freedom is not forever. He will soon he pulled back into that dark and dingy prison...much against his will.

Sanam/ Jannat in white - She is an angel in heaven? Or a white paper doll in an alternative world?

Shaad in white with brown coat-   He is a part of that dream world too..Alas!  He is not in pure white. One day he could redeem himself?

I love this montage. All three look fantastic! Clap

But I have a small grudge with the promo. It is more of Jannat than Sanam..That is how the maker wants Ahil to see Sanam.  But Sanam is actually waking up...Beginning to question her feelings...the promo does no justice to that part of Sanam and therefore is  a bit disappointing.Embarrassed

But what is most interesting about this montage is Ahil's black coat. Does it signify a presence that is not visibly there?

Ek Kaala Saaya?Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeLelyavm17GrilledCheeseMahu34muskaan17rocksJShukla--Aishwarya--Laura..RaingoddessMs.SherlockedMrDarcyfanflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Yeah The ChudailLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Yeah The ChudailLOLLOL

Wink The chudail is the real triangle here.
Poor Shaad is not even in the triangle. The montage last Friday- They show Chudail between Sahil. Shaad has never been shown to come between Sahil. The real deal is with her. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyaGrilledCheeseJShuklaLaura..RaingoddessMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Yeah The ChudailLOLLOL

Poor Shaad is not even in the triangle. The montage last Friday- They show Chudail between Sahil. Shaad has never been shown to come between Sahil. The real deal is with her. 

Exactly she is the triangle here LOL The Real Deal is how SaHil overcomes this kala saya of ChudailTongue Shaad is the triangle between Misbah and SanamROFL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyaGrilledCheese--Aishwarya--Laura..RaingoddesschicksoupMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Yeah The ChudailLOLLOL

Exactly she is the triangle here LOL The Real Deal is how SaHil overcomes this kala saya of ChudailTongue Shaad is the triangle between Misbah and SanamROFL 

Perhaps there is a hope of Misbah's ghost coming and questioning Jannat...LOL

Why did U free me to get me killed?Angry
Why did U take my childhood friend away from me?Broken Heart
And then she will float away as a white chaadar.Silly
Tune in to Fear Files- Darr ki Sachhi tasveerein.WinkLOL

D'ohWhy did they even waste time hiring an actress to play Misbah?
SK should have shot her in the very first instance.
Jokes aside, I think the last week belonged to SK truly. Last Friday was the culmination of a track that truly belonged to her.
She is the ONLY CHARACTER who had the screen all to herself!Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklaLaura..RaingoddessMs.SherlockedMrDarcyfanflora212

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Yeah The ChudailLOLLOL

Lol...LOL I so wish Misbah or the so called "Shashi Kapoor' kidnaps Shaad and tells him ki "Kamaal ki jodi hai hamaari and isliye hume toh saat rehna hai" LOL and meanwhile Aahil kidnaps his Sanam and wonders how she forgot me..."Unbelievable!!" Wink And Chudail will be busy fighting with Nazia for her Mohabbat Man "Saif" ROFL
The most funny part is that Shaad, Aahil, Sanam, Chudail, Saif...all have two persons on both side of them...original and duplicate...LOL Guess there are shortage of people in Bhopal and all started following "Sharing is caring" and "Jo Tera Hai Woh Mera Hai" policy...ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeLelyaGrilledCheeseJShuklaLaura..RaingoddessMs.SherlockedchicksoupMrDarcyfanflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

Yeah The ChudailLOLLOL

Lol...LOL I so wish Misbah or the so called "Shashi Kapoor' kidnaps Shaad and tells him ki "Kamaal ki jodi hai hamaari and isliye hume toh saat rehna hai" LOL and meanwhile Aahil kidnaps his Sanam and wonders how she forgot me..."Unbelievable!!" Wink And Chudail will be busy fighting with Nazia for her Mohabbat Man "Saif" ROFL
The most funny part is that Shaad, Aahil, Sanam, Chudail, Saif...all have two persons on both side of them...original and duplicate...LOL Guess there are shortage of people in Bhopal and all started following "Sharing is caring" and "Jo Tera Hai Woh Mera Hai" policy...ROFL

This is EpicROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Aishwarya--Raingoddesschicksoup

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
LOL

Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

Yeah The ChudailLOLLOL

This is Epic ROFL
LOLLOL

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 10 May 2015 at 6:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddesschicksoupflora212

Go to top